Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money (2616 Views)

Ladies Be Lyk"if U No Get Beards No Toast Me O"! / My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them / Why Do Fat Ugly Girls Get Married,while Skinny Pretty Girls Dont't? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by na2day2(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2009
secreyor:

I'm a graduate of elect/elect engineering  from FUTO, presently I work as a systems engineer 4 shell,I'm currently 29yrs.I met my girlfriend at her place of work i.e GT Bank,I was persistent until she finally gave in.We went to so many very expensive places,once I took her too la campaign Tropicana,Obudu,n so on just 4 d weekend and she never complained then. Problems started when i decided to step up my game by buying her a car(which cost me 4.2m)at first she was adamant b4 she finally agreed.but till today she never drives the car and spends so much money on cabs.I didn't talked about that,then I gave her a furnished apartment at Ikeja,where she works but she refused it and told me straight to my face dat i waste so much money on MEANINGLESS things.Now I'm in a crossroad because i already bought her a very expensive ring which she might ask me for the price before she accepts it.I took that advice and started to develop an estate for our future,but she told me again that I'm a horrible businessman.i don't get it,is she allergic to money or is she afraid for me,I'm confused,i need ur help!!!.

i don't think she is allergic 2 money, she is just allergic to stupidity, u shld thank ur stars that u have a girl that is 100 times smarter than u lipsrsealed
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by yjay(f): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2009
@oyb, u just had to go & dig out the dirt on him, well done!!!!! wink
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by ebila(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2009
@poster,
Please can u 'dash' her to me? grin grin grin.Listen man,u have a good gurl there.It's not ur fault dat u feel dis way mostly cos of how our naija babes have made relationship look.But truth is u shouldn't feel bad,just be happy dat at least money won't be d basis of ur misunderstandings and invest ur money.If possible,take ur car back make u sell am. grin grin grin grin.Just kiddin o!
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by biola44: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2009
hilarious NL! grin cheesy
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by candyshore: 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2009
not every girl likes money now u can see. maybe she is satisfied with wat she has and wants u to respect dat some people dont like to be extravagant.
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by Aprilmay(f): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ poster, you are a compulsive liar shocked shocked  embarassed
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by Jamesbona: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2009
Wait wait wait!!! You are still advising the cunning poster. Let him first clarify  us on the discrepancy between his reply of his 233, 266 score which he posted earlier as his UME score and how he suddenly has graduated and worked for _years as to earn enough salary to enable him spend such money on women.
   @poster, you are smart but remember that you are in Naija.
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by 9ja4u(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2009
Poster like say u dull for head.How come you dey talk about your jamb score 4 months ago https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=138650.msg3805446#msg3805446 and within 4 months you don dey work for shell, like say you they do time traveling grin grin grin grin grin.Make you get you warped story right next time,
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by CrudeOil2(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2009
Poster you dey sleep-walk. How come four months ago you be jambite and now you dey buy 4 million naira car. dey build estate and also you come get girlfriend. Since when. Abeg wake up.
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by secreyor: 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2009
@Rooney86,I own 2 houses on the Island,besides i get paid in $$.Plus I run my father's maritime business, Enough money to buy an esscalade.
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by spikedcylinder: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2009
Shut up dia! angry
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by yjay(f): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Shut up dia! angry

ure cracking me up girl!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by GEW: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2009
secreyor:

@Rooney86,I own 2 houses on the Island,besides i get paid in $$.Plus I run my father's maritime business, Enough money to buy an esscalade.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Aprilmay:

Aprilmay:

9ja4u:

Poster like say u dull for head.How come you dey talk about your jamb score 4 months ago https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=138650.msg3805446#msg3805446 and within 4 months you don dey work for shell, like say you they do time traveling grin grin grin grin grin.Make you get you warped story right next time,
big memory
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by na2day2(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2009
secreyor:

was it not u i saw under the bridge at oshodi? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money by Jamesbona: 2:44am On Aug 05, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]@secreyor, take it easy for crying out loud. You can simply accept you cheated and back out. If you continue lying, some will claim to see you even in the gutter, or in the dustbin. Be a gentleman. You know better than that. Or can you relate '2009 UME' with 'a graduate' withio a twinkle of an eye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black And White / You Never Know With Women / Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.