Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Beautiful African Family..(photo's) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful African Family..(photo's) (4753 Views)

See The Family Photo That Is Causing Hearts To Melt On Social Media / Nigerian Man Uses Family Photo As His Profile Picture On Dating Platform Tinder / Checkout This Cute Pregnant Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful African Family..(photo's) by Teeboy22(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
smiley wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful African Family..(photo's) by cruzita(f): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
kiss very sweet .no bleached mother and father .all natural
Re: Beautiful African Family..(photo's) by Teeboy22(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
cruzita:
kiss very sweet .no bleached mother and father .all natural

Exactly

They are truly Africans
Re: Beautiful African Family..(photo's) by ifeajikap(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Teeboy22:

Exactly
They are truly Africans
the tatoo defeats d truly africans tin
Re: Beautiful African Family..(photo's) by chigoizie7(m): 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
ifeajikap:
the tatoo defeats d truly africans tin

Then, u really don't know Africans,

Because is their thing.
Re: Beautiful African Family..(photo's) by Bluezy13(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm...

And then
Re: Beautiful African Family..(photo's) by ifeajikap(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

Then, u really don't know Africans,

Because is their thing.
igbos eat akpu yorubas eat fufu, are dy eating d same tin dats d western tattoo
Re: Beautiful African Family..(photo's) by chigoizie7(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
ifeajikap:
igbos eat akpu yorubas eat fufu, are dy eating d same tin dats d western tattoo

The fact is that, dey are both eating onething, (swallow)

Weda western or African, tatoo is tatoo.

Africans in the ancient times, have beautiful tatoos, even when it was not drawn with a machine, the fact is that it is an African thing, how it is drawn has nothing to do with weda it made the people who they are.

U can as well tell me that marriages is a western culture, we have our own traditional marriages, they have their own white wedding, the fact that some of us now do white wedding does not in anyway suggest that we emulated "marriages" from the west.

The only thing that is constant in dis life is "change" itself, there is always a room for diversification. It is very different from "origin"

Why don't u look @ those clothes they are putting on and tell me it is also African if going by what u meant.

Because I know for sure, it was woven by a western machine and sewed with a western machine with a western thread.

U can not tell me that africans don't have what they cover themselves with in the olden days, we have "hides" even though they ain't as advanced as the type we wear today, the fact is that we do have something over our bodies and dat we didn't emulate from the west.
Re: Beautiful African Family..(photo's) by ifeajikap(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

The fact is that, dey are both eating onething, (swallow)

Weda western or African, tatoo is tatoo.

Africans in the ancient times, have beautiful tatoos, even when it was not drawn with a machine, the fact is that it is an African thing, how it is drawn has nothing to do with weda it made the people who they are.

U can as well tell me that marriages is a western culture, we have our own traditional marriages, they have their own white wedding, the fact that some of us now do white wedding does not in anyway suggest that we emulated "marriages" from the west.

The only thing that is constant in dis life is "change" itself, there is always a room for diversification. It is very different from "origin"

Why don't u look @ those clothes they are putting on and tell me it is also African if going by what u meant.

Because I know for sure, it was woven by a western machine and sewed with a western machine with a western thread.

U can not tell me that africans don't have what they cover themselves with in the olden days, we have "hides" even though they ain't as advanced as the type we wear today, the fact is that we do have something over our bodies and dat we didn't emulate from the west.
chai all dis tins to prove ur point guy maka y na who get strength to read?
Re: Beautiful African Family..(photo's) by chigoizie7(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
ifeajikap:
chai all dis tins to prove ur point guy maka y na who get strength to read?

U for even happy say I tried to prove the point, u know where I dey type this? I de petrol station since morning,

I de vex.
Re: Beautiful African Family..(photo's) by ifeajikap(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

U for even happy say I tried to prove the point, u know where I dey type this? I de petrol station since morning,

I de vex.
so u kum pour ur vexation here
Re: Beautiful African Family..(photo's) by chigoizie7(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
ifeajikap:
so u kum pour ur vexation here

No be una wey go vote buhari?
Re: Beautiful African Family..(photo's) by ifeajikap(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

No be una wey go vote buhari?
I didn't vote I was an ad hoc staff
Re: Beautiful African Family..(photo's) by chigoizie7(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
ifeajikap:
I didn't vote I was an ad hoc staff

Una fo rig in GEJ favour nah, una go allow buhari win
Re: Beautiful African Family..(photo's) by ifeajikap(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

Una fo rig in GEJ favour nah, una go allow buhari win
u pple clamored for free nd fair

(1) (Reply)

Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? / World-famous French ‘royal Sex Chair’ From 1890 Marked Down To $68,500 (photo) / What Do You Remember This Woman For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.