Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only (23038 Views)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Is My Prick Small PICS / How Small Is Too Small? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

OOoooooooo angry this girl has turned me to teacher by fire by force, u sha won use style learn all this things, anyways sex is a thing of the mind, if a girl really wants to fvck u, 1st time he gets the chance he might be nervous and cums early while some guys brag about sex a lot and when the time time comes to deliver on a girl who has believed he is going to be the best, he might be doubting himself deep down and scared of a fvck up, might results to energy drinks, pills and other things, that's why i said if both parties are relaxed and the mood is right, as in guy is relaxed and ready to please and girl is also ready to please and enjoy herself, tendencies are the guy might still cum early but with the mood on point will regain himself and his confidence level boosted should give a very good sex to her but u ladies can't be lazy and boring about it too, u guys should learn to stimulate and please ur man, u know what, enough said.... i was going to put this into my book, can't be spilling it all here for one forming anonymous angel... tongue ... hope u've learnt enough...
Yeah.....thanks. What is cumgrin
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Uchesis: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Angelberry:
Sorry broda, Lai MOHAMMED owns this property..
even if na Sai BUHARI own d property e nor concern me. Still wana do d proving. Lol
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
Uchesis:

even if na Sai BUHARI own d property e nor concern me. Still wana do d proving. Lol
Lol, Thomas grin
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Angelberry:

no fcvking way.... shocked shocked shocked now should i answer this girl now ooo or just leave ur teasing ass.. hmmmm undecided undecided

cum=semen= grin grin ;Dcustard grin grin=facial cream a guys gives u on ur face= grin grin grin that thing that gets u preggy..should i say more .... grin smiley
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

no fcvking way.... shocked shocked shocked now should i answer this girl now ooo or just leave ur teasing ass.. hmmmm undecided undecided

cum=semen= grin grin ;Dcustard grin grin=facial cream a guys gives u on ur face= grin grin grin that thing that gets u preggy..should i say more .... grin smiley
I see grin is it yellowish in colour? tongue
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Uchesis: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, Thomas grin
thomas dey learn 4 where i dey.
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Angelberry:
I see grin is it yellowish in colour? tongue

Lawd have mercy... this girl has killed me.... w cool cool cool its sometimes yellow or white or yellowish white.....fvck i dunno know jare, go and watch mojo, i even get ur time self sef, abeg free me jare.. angry angry
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Uchesis:

thomas dey learn 4 where i dey.
I'm done with this thread. no be me see small dick na op
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Uchesis: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm done with this thread. no be me see small dick na op
u r done with d thread or u r done wif me?

Na big one u don see eh?
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by AmuDimpka: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
go4goldnow:
I met with this new guy about 6 months ago, very cute charming dark skin and well fitted body that is very most woman dream guy. Due to work which as always been on my neck eating me up so badly we have been unable to go intimate but he comes to my work place, send me gift, calls me often. this guy is really so funny and loving. over this weekend i was having a free time at work so we decided to met with each other on sunday at his place. I got there after couples of movie which we see together as started gradually with french kissing, hmmm caressing each other which i was really so in the mood with this niccur with great body but low and behold when this guy brought out is ,,,,,,,,,,,,, shocked shocked shocked

what are you thinking of i mean brought out is shocked shocked shocked grin grin

I mean brought out is banana OMG !!!!

I screamed in my heart and felt so disappointed cos with this such great well shaped body he as a very small dick of a baby tongue shocked cry.

so with that picture in my brain couldn't enjoy the sex cos it was really disheartening to me but this guy is really a loving guy and caring.

My Nairaland Ladies : I Love him but don't know if i should continue with him... Do you think the size doesn't matter what do you think about small and big Dick?? if it were you will you continue with such relationship

lets here your opinion and if you have encounter such kindly share your experience as well... No Insult Please

but once he can get erectio.n no wahala, once he can release no wahala

marry him and after get a vib.rator.....

this is what we keep warning girls...keep your toto in tack

now your toto has lost all alighnment.....this is what you get

as you can see..my name is apt

try me and your life or toto will never remain the same again
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by erosimo(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Angelberry:

U will soon make the guy to cum... Poor guy
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
erosimo:

U will soon make the guy to cum... Poor guy
Lol, he's too matured for that
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by erosimo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Angelberry:

For where? Konji no get maturity o cheesy
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by obizzy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
rosieluv:

jamb question,is ur dick small? u wanna compare wiv dat of my bf,dis one u askin abt his
loool pfffft...just being concerned dazol

i wear a size 46 sneakers...you know what dey say about guys with big feet.

I wont brag B)
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by obizzy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
panpadre:
big dead dick you mean? 5min big dick lol..
lol na u sabi

"never let go of good dick they're hard to find" - my girlfriend always say
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Angelberry:

lolz someone actually thought that, it means u were busing turning some guys on, see u ernn, leading them on while ur having ur fun....
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lolz someone actually thought that, it means u were busing turning some guys on, see u ernn, leading them on while ur having ur fun....
Not at all...I was flowing with you guys nothing more.
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by rosieluv(f): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
obizzy:
loool pfffft...just being concerned dazol
i wear a size 46 sneakers...you know what dey say about guys with big feet.

I wont brag B)
yeah dey gat small dicks
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by obizzy(m): 12:01am On Apr 12, 2016
rosieluv:

yeah dey gat small dicks
you bet. This dick of mine will leave you gasping for breath.
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by rosieluv(f): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2016
obizzy:
you bet. This dick of mine will leave you gasping for breath.
indeed
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by ireneony(f): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2016
go4goldnow:
I met with this new guy about 6 months ago, very cute charming dark skin and well fitted body that is very most woman dream guy. Due to work which as always been on my neck eating me up so badly we have been unable to go intimate but he comes to my work place, send me gift, calls me often. this guy is really so funny and loving. over this weekend i was having a free time at work so we decided to met with each other on sunday at his place. I got there after couples of movie which we see together as started gradually with french kissing, hmmm caressing each other which i was really so in the mood with this niccur with great body but low and behold when this guy brought out is ,,,,,,,,,,,,, shocked shocked shocked

what are you thinking of i mean brought out is shocked shocked shocked grin grin

I mean brought out is banana OMG !!!!

I screamed in my heart and felt so disappointed cos with this such great well shaped body he as a very small dick of a baby tongue shocked cry.

so with that picture in my brain couldn't enjoy the sex cos it was really disheartening to me but this guy is really a loving guy and caring.

My Nairaland Ladies : I Love him but don't know if i should continue with him... Do you think the size doesn't matter what do you think about small and big Dick?? if it were you will you continue with such relationship

lets here your opinion and if you have encounter such kindly share your experience as well... No Insult Please

na big privk go k1ll u
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by obizzy(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2016
rosieluv:
indeed
doubting thomas
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by ebisike78: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2016
His dick is no small rada u have over used dat hole dear. If dat guy is d first 2 use dat hole i bet u u will fill it well. U ladies should learn hw 2 stick 2 1 partner. So stop blaming d young man and feel sorry 4 urself tank u
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by missyadorable(f): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Femiblacky:

This is the worst advice I have seen a sane human dished out from a God given medulla...must you compete with the devil for the most corrupted devilish mind

Lol..e pain am

It feels good when a man decieves a woman

But it becomes the worst thing when a woman does the same

Nonsense!
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Femiblacky(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
missyadorable:

Lol..e pain am

It feels good when a man decieves a woman

But it becomes the worst thing when a woman does the same

Nonsense!

Hmmm...sis,none of it is good,so you shouldnt advice anyone to do that,I wasnt pained but I feel its not a good advice
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by olac21(m): 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

Well SAID!! Somebody please give that MAN 10 Oloshos
Is that your twin bro?you're smellymouth and he is smellyanus!
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Niyiframes(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
OK... When will u release the part 2 of this fim?
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by go4goldnow: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2016
Niyiframes:
OK... When will u release the part 2 of this fim?
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by ayokellany: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2016
OP you could have tagged you post big pussy in search ifnanbig dick that should work. PM for guys with strickly big dicks.
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by go4goldnow: 7:04am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by go4goldnow: 7:24am On Mar 25, 2019
grin
3rdlegxxx:

Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by go4goldnow: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
iyke1989:
Gigi bibi bibi.....funny comments here....but where is the pic nau?.....and Op, did he get "in to-to"how many inches is it; width and length in correct measure, when flaccid and erect?....cos he might be a grower and not a shower.... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Sexy Girls Show Off Their Curvy Boots (PHOTOS) / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / Lovers Drown During Romantic Rendezvous By River In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.