Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? (5617 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Vinshu(f): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2016
firstking01:
i like that guy, and wow you typed in plain english...i know you almost speak the same language with russia??....

Lol My English speaking is not so fluent. Thanks to auto-correction on my keyboard.

Our language and that of Russia are very similar. An average Russian would understand a Ukrainian speaking and vice versa. Only that some letters are used differently but still towards same meaning .
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by firstking01(m): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2016
Vinshu:

Lol My English speaking is not so fluent. Thanks to auto-correction on my keyboard.

Our language and that of Russia are very similar. An average Russian would understand a Ukrainian speaking and vice versa. Only that some letters are used differently but still towards same meaning .
cooL...is that you on ur display pix??
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Vinshu(f): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
firstking01:
cooL...is that you on ur display pix??

Yes sir
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by firstking01(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
Vinshu:

Yes sir
hahahaha...you are plain white....so, tell me about your culture, way of life and delicacies??
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Vinshu(f): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
firstking01:
hahahaha...you are plain white....so, tell me about your culture, way of life and delicacies??
I don't understand what it is that makes you laugh.

Anyway, we have a vast range of shared cultures. Our country is mixed up with different cultural heritage from other countries around including Turkey and Russia. Although, majority of us practice Russian culture and way of life including salutations, food, handwriting, Marriage and other stuff especially traditional dressing. That's why people say Russia is our dad.
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by firstking01(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
Vinshu:

I don't understand what it is that makes you laugh.

Anyway, we have a vast range of shared cultures. Our country is mixed up with different cultural heritage from other countries around including Turkey and Russia. Although, majority of us practice Russian culture and way of life including salutations, food, handwriting, Marriage and other stuff especially traditional dressing. That's why people say Russia is our dad.

i think i like you durgh....especially your hairwink
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Vinshu(f): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
firstking01:
i think i like you durgh....especially your hairwink

Hmmmm

Thanks
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by firstking01(m): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Vinshu:

Hmmmm
Thanks
you said you are married??
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Vinshu(f): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
firstking01:
you said you are married??

Yes sir I am
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by firstking01(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
Vinshu:

Yes sir I am
hope you are enjoying your marriage?
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Vinshu(f): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
firstking01:
hope you are enjoying your marriage?

Lol yes.
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by firstking01(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
Vinshu:

Lol yes.
how many kids do you have??
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by Vinshu(f): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
firstking01:
how many kids do you have??
Your questions are excessive.

However, I have a boy. Just a boy
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by firstking01(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Vinshu:

ok, lemme stop here since i'm becoming a pest.
Re: What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? by stubbornman(m): 2:08am On Apr 13, 2016
Vinshu:

just put a "stalker alert "on his fore head already so you can see him clearly each time you come online....even its a job interview you don't get to answer too many questions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reason Why Some Girls Find It Hard To Break Up(photo) / Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) / I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.