Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,684 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

3 Secrets Of Great Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Secrets Of Great Relationships (475 Views)

3 Secrets Every Woman Should NEVER Confess To Her Husband / 7 Qualities All Great Relationships Share / Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Secrets Of Great Relationships by naphunlimited(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
The first thing that comes in mind is move towards the mindset of "giving". Give yourself, your thoughts and your genuine responses.

I am sure that you have heard this phrase a thousand times in videos and blog posts but you have failed to do so. First of all "failing" is necessary, it means that you are trying to re-approach yourself by a different angle. Having said that, the phrase "I failed" is more likely to be replaced with "I am moving closer to my goals" because you try to find a solution inwards. If you continually searching outwards then I invite you to search yourself first. How can you actually practice that?

1.A great book

The first approach is to discover your values. Most people keep saying that they have values but if you challenge them to simplify them and give a straight answer about their first and foremost value, they are unable to do so. There are many exceptional books on that matter, I recommend you to read "Awaken the Giant Within". Anthony Robbins will guide you extremely well in the majority of crucial matters and give you tools to explore and modify your value system. Exploring one's values is important for those who seek fulfillment and awareness through relationships.

2.See things clearly

The second approach is a favorite of mine. Meditation. During all this stimulus and distracting life that most of us participate in, it's mandatory to invest some time listening to your thoughts, exploring your breathing and see things a little clearer through practice and patience. Practice meditation and you will be able to retract yourself from a current situation and sometimes put less (emotional) magnitude in a situation that really frustrates you.
see more - http://jessynaphtali..com.ng/2016/04/relationships-3-secrets-of-great-relationships.html

(1) (Reply)

Memory Lane / When A Rich Guy Doesn't Want To Get Married But Enjoy Hurting Girls / What Can You Do For Love???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.