Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,558 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

What Can You Do For Love??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Do For Love??? (475 Views)

Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? / When you choose to be a fool for love. / Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Do For Love??? by spargs(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
You met and dated a girl when you were in the university, she was a virgin when you met her, and you both agreed not to have sex untill your wedding night. The both of you graduated but were jobless for four years. However, after many years of suffering, she later secured a job for you in one big company where you were paid close to £900,000 per month. Things were going well with the relationship and you finally proposed marriage to her, she accepted but after few seconds, tears start rolling down her cheeks. You asked her what the problem was; she said '' Am sorry love, i am no longer a virgin i gave my virginity to your boss before he accepted to employ you in his company. That was the only condition he gave me before you were employed or you remained jobless. Assuming you are this guy, what will be your reaction? And for the ladies, can you do this for love?
Re: What Can You Do For Love??? by PrincessAnna: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Old shiiiit!
Re: What Can You Do For Love??? by ronald4lif(m): 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Do you know the equivalent value of £900,000 to naira or you just felt like pulling figures from your anorectal to make your puerile story appear palatable? Pal, that's over 400million naira and no employee in this world earns such an amount monthly. Only CEOs and employers do, even so they run multi-billion dollar industries to bag such humongous amount.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do For Love??? by MotionD1: 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
am a new nairalander but has been a follower for years, m going to be making hillarious comments here cus is my hubby. as for your post i will congratulate her and ask her to return the job that was offered to me to my boss and let my boss return her virginity...
Re: What Can You Do For Love??? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
MotionD1:
am a new nairalander but has been a follower for years, m going to be making hillarious comments here cus is my hubby. as for your post i will congratulate her and ask her to return the job that was offered to me to my boss and let my boss return her virginity...
but actually it will be after i have taken a salary of 6months first then before we can talk about dat matter grin
Re: What Can You Do For Love??? by sinaj(f): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
ronald4lif:
Do you know the equivalent value of £900,000 to naira or you just felt like pulling figures from your anorectal to make your puerile story appear palatable? Pal, that's over 400million naira and no employee in this world earns such an amount monthly. Only CEOs and employers do, even so they run multi-billion dollar industries to bag such humongous amount.
lwkmd grin

Exaggeration gone wrong lol

He made d [i]fake story fake [/i]with dat figure lol
Re: What Can You Do For Love??? by MotionD1: 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
or beta still i will tell her to ask my boss if it is possible for me to help him brake his wife's virginity so he can double my salary to 1800000 euros
Re: What Can You Do For Love??? by hertz9te(m): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
MotionD1:
that your hillarious comment?boy that shit iz as boring as white paint.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do For Love??? by David25(m): 11:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
hertz9te:

that your hillarious comment?boy that shît iz as boring as white paint.

well you think white paint is boring?
how fuçked up is that..

Tho I agree.. that first crap is boring AF
Re: What Can You Do For Love??? by spargs(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
ronald4lif:
kill ya self!

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful, Sexy Nigerian Girl Wants A Great Man In Bed.see Her Contact / The Face Of Helen My Love / Relationship Tips And Talk — The Impacts Of Your Upbringing On A Caring Relation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.