Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. (944 Views)

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
some ladies will preach no sex before marriage claiming their they can't be carrying out wifey duties while still a girlfriend. Yet, they won't hesitate to ask their boyfriend for financial assistance thereby making him perform hubby duties while still a boyfriend.
Bottom line: LADIES,IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR BODY TILL AFTER MARRIAGE DON'T GET ANGRY IF AND WHEN YOUR BOYFRIEND ALSO DECIDES TO KEEP HIS MONEY TILL AFTER MARRIAGE .
enough said.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. by Buharism: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
j
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. by Smellymouth: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Whenever a lady that says "No sexx before marriage " asks me for money, this is my response :::: grin

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol
boss. na so I see am ooo
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
If yhu like talk from now till 2mrw... they wnt change... grin...
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. by unapapadeycraze: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
You are my girlfriend, why are you keeping ya body? Don't you wish we get married? Do you think i'm like the everyday guy whose mission is to use and dump you?

C'mon, i luv you, i want to marry you. If i nvr had the intention of marrying you, i wouldn't even approach you. You are the creme de la creme of ya kind, you are unique you are special. Let's do this thing, you can trust me, i won't disappoint you.
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. by layla129(f): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lol, is the money a kind of payment for the sex?
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. by KeriBaby(f): 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
I just tire
layla129:
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
KeriBaby:
I just tire
layla129:
KeriBaby:
I just tire
by their comments, u shall know them
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. by KeriBaby(f): 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nah by their thread u shall know them
Obviously u and d girl are still kids
If not u wouldn't have even created this poo

Modified : i just checked ur profile and i was right.

alexistaiwo:

Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
KeriBaby:
Nah by their thread u shall know them
Obviously u and d girl are still kids
If not u wouldn't have even created this poo

lol. funniest thing is that teenage girls usually don't put up this act. it is usually perpetuated by tertiary virgins like you after messing around during your teenage days to make up for d free punna u served around
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. by layla129(f): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
alexistaiwo:

1. I don't even ask for money but yet, he feels i should be included in his finances.

2. We are miles apart, not having sex, and he still does it. Really, i don't get the logic behind this sex and money issue. If two people love each other, kini big deal? undecided

Op don't make me call you a small boy oh
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

1. I don't even ask for money but yet, he feels i should be included in his finances.

2. We are miles apart, not having sex, and he still does it. Really, i don't get the logic behind this sex and money issue. If two people love each other, kini big deal? undecided
so who is oiling your engine?
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. by KeriBaby(f): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
And he keeps proving me right embarassed
See the small girl you're trying to deceive
Paedoph.....

What's a relationship without sex... i have given u too much attention abeg

alexistaiwo:

lol. funniest thing is that teenage girls usually don't put up this act. it is usually perpetuated by tertiary virgins like you after messing around during your teenage days to make up for d free punna u served around
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
KeriBaby:

What's a relationship without sex...
with this comment you just validated the write up above. who your attention don help? you are dismissed. enough said
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. by KeriBaby(f): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Na wah for u
Validate wetin
U referred to me as a secondary virgin thats why i made dat statement

Go and date matured people thats if you're old enough yourself and stop complaining about spending money no one forced u to spend.
alexistaiwo:

with this comment you just validated the write up above.
who your attention don help?
you are dismissed.
enough said
Re: Ladies And Their Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
KeriBaby:
Na wah for u
Validate wetin
U referred to me as a secondary virgin thats why i made dat statement

Go and date matured people thats if you're old enough yourself and stop complaining about spending money no one forced u to spend.
did you missed the part where I wrote that you are dismissed.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A New Friend..a Romancelander Precisely / Handel Her With Care / Care To Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.