Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Girl Break Record Of Nigeria Biggest Endowment Ever Seen. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Break Record Of Nigeria Biggest Endowment Ever Seen. (8371 Views)

This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) / Meet The 15 Years Old Africa Girl With The Biggest Endowment In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Break Record Of Nigeria Biggest Endowment Ever Seen. by Joel3(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
contrary to the thread that made front page of a woman with a bigger breat ever shown online from Nigeria. there are many observer who think she might hold the title of the biggest breast in Nigeria and there are others who even escalated it the biggest in the whole world. although that pictures goes viral and many observers are searching for the Girl in particular for interview does anyone knows the where about of the girl?

below are some of the top online media that carried the news.

Big breasted woman followed around by men at Computer Village, Ikeja (photos)
www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/big-breasted-woman-followed-around-by.html?m=1

or you may
enter google and type biggest breast in Nigeria seen or computer village breast you will be amazed of the topic everywhere on Google.

many thinks she is the biggest in the world but to kill such impression below is the well known largest breast by Guinness record

source
www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/largest-natural-breasts

The largest breast belongs to Annie
Hawkins-Turner (aka Norma Stitz) (USA)
who has an under breast measurement of
109.22 cm (43 in) and an around chest-
over-nipple measurement of 177.8 cm (70
in).

She currently wears a US size 52I bra, the
largest made, but by American bra
estimation, these measurements would
put her in a 48V bra, which is not
manufactured.

Annie says that her record-breaking bust
began developing at the age of nine "I just
started growing, and kept right on. I
started wearing a bra when I was in third

Annie was awarded her Guinness World
Records title in 2000. "It made me feel
like a million bucks. It's such an honour.
This will go down in history. It's
something I will always cherish."

source
www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/largest-natural-breasts

Re: Girl Break Record Of Nigeria Biggest Endowment Ever Seen. by JhimmySpark(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Na dis one we dey call weapons of mass destruction. Wetin b dat triangle wey everything dey disappear inside am?? Bimuda triangle abi wetin b d name masef. E go lost without trace inside this booby. Dis is beyond Cowbell our milk abeg.
Re: Girl Break Record Of Nigeria Biggest Endowment Ever Seen. by egopersonified(f): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
No one is talking about the backaches and other health implications that would accompany this weight.
Re: Girl Break Record Of Nigeria Biggest Endowment Ever Seen. by viyon02: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
well, for you guys that love bobby here we go.
Re: Girl Break Record Of Nigeria Biggest Endowment Ever Seen. by Joel3(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
those boob weigh 15kg and that's equivalent to 2 big watermelon.
Re: Girl Break Record Of Nigeria Biggest Endowment Ever Seen. by marshallmoni(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
egopersonified:
No one is talking about the backaches and other health implications that would accompany this weight.
.y u dy jelouse her nah.e bi lyk say u get small breast.
Re: Girl Break Record Of Nigeria Biggest Endowment Ever Seen. by Bisiebae(f): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=JhimmySpark post=44611138]Na dis one we dey call weapons of mass destruction. Wetin b dat triangle wey everything dey disappear inside am?? Bimuda triangle abi wetin b d name masef. E go lost without trace inside this booby. Dis is beyond Cowbell our milk abeg. [/quote

love u!!

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : / (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me / SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.