Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert (11035 Views)

Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) / Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Iranoladun(f): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2009
I live in Lagos and many butchers that I know use whole tyre or shred of tyres to roast goat plus they splash Kerosene on the goat before they start the tyre-roasting.  (Check out Gbagada, Brewery-under bridge and until lately Onipanu before Fahola fashy the goat & chicken sellers & the entire market there).

That's why I decide long ago not to but/eat commercially roasted goat. I always ask them to skin the goat -remove the goat hair by use of a razor blade; if I want to eat roasted goat I better do it myself!
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by onyengbu1(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2009
if you dont want to eat meat roasted with tyres, then you must have to be buying your animals live and 'execute' them yourself.

If not, there are 90% chance that any meat you buy in the market is roasted with tyres.

Tyres are cheap and they dont combust easily as firewood and they give out a lot of energy when combusting. Perfect combination for the murderers that roast those namas.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Afam(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2009
Tudór:

is this supposed to be funny or what. . . .coz honestly i don't get your  senseless drift undecided

Thanks for your honesty. There is no law that states that you must pass any examination you take, all you need to do is attempt the examination and based on your answers to questions you will be graded so don't worry too much about not understanding anything in life, just buy a bottle of fanta, drink it and look out the window, that may be more beneficial to you than some of the ridiculous statements you have been making on this forum.

Now, enough of the diversion get back to the topic and defend this your ACID is a FLAVOR statement based on what your mallam friend told you.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Thor(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2009
onye_ngbu:

if you dont want to eat meat roasted with tyres, then you must have to be buying your animals live and 'execute' them yourself.

If not, there are 90% chance that any meat you buy in the market is roasted with tyres.

Tyres are cheap and they dont combust easily as firewood and they give out a lot of energy when combusting. Perfect combination for the murderers that roast those namas.

Not only is the cooked meat you buy in the market poison, you are also eating the shit from the hands of the seller undecided undecided undecided

Oral fecal parasites and personal hygiene of food handlers in Abeokuta, Nigeria

Buy food from a vendor in Nigeria and you are more than likely eating their shit Shocked Shocked Shocked

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1831884
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by mayrho(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2009
atleast we can infer why mortality rate is the way it is in NAIJA
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Tudor6(f): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2009
Afam:

Thanks for your honesty. There is no law that states that you must pass any examination you take, all you need to do is attempt the examination and based on your answers to questions you will be graded so don't worry too much about not understanding anything in life, just buy a bottle of fanta, drink it and look out the window, that may be more beneficial to you than some of the ridiculous statements you have been making on this forum.

Now, enough of the diversion get back to the topic and defend this your ACID is a FLAVOR statement based on what your mallam friend told you.
I can see you have hopes of being a stand up comic. . .If this is your dry attempt at humour. . .i've got advice for you. . .don't quit your day job yet!
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by idupaul: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2009
tru talk
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by olasboy: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2009
This should be in joke section.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Izunwa(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2009
Chineke mee! i don die o! Na now now wey i just finish my my goat stew meat with rice. I buy d goat from ARTIZAN market in Enugu & i dey look as dey use tyre as usual burn my goat finish. Wetin be d remedy as i don dey chop am long time ago. I go still go mad? Abeg o I no wan go mad.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Beaf: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2009
Tudór:

When you see illiterate fools they're bound to stand out. . .
These uneducated and lazy morons think acids automatically mean conc. Tetratoxosulphte (VI), HCL and other inorganic acids. . . . .  The imbeciles were probably dozing in class when organic acids like amino acids, lactic acids, acetic acid and co. were taught.

For the morons with two brain cells amongst you tired of living in mediocrity research the application of acids like sorbic acid and amino acid in cooking and flavouring meat. . .the hoplessly lazy ones with one brain cell should go to the library and investigate the "maillard reaction".

DAMN! Kai!. Will dis neva end. Dis Michellin goat get divine power sha! See grown up man talking bullshit with confidence!

Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Beaf: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2009
Thor:

Not only is the cooked meat you buy in the market poison, you are also eating the shit from the hands of the seller undecided undecided undecided
No wonder!!!!

Tudors brain has been decimated by acid flavour, because maggi is a form of salt and HCL is an inorganic acid and lactic acid is an organic and. . . and. . . shocked

DAMN! crase guys full ground for NL!

These ones too have organic acid flavour. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2009
Iranoladun:
I live in Lagos and many butchers that I know use whole tyre or shred of tyres to roast goat plus they splash Kerosene on the goat before they start the tyre-roasting.  (Check out Gbagada, Brewery-under bridge and until lately Onipanu before Fahola fashy the goat & chicken sellers & the entire market thereThat's why I decide long ago not to but/eat commercially roasted goat. I always ask them to skin the goat -remove the goat hair by use of a razor blade; if I want to eat roasted goat I better do it myself!

And you think removing the skin with razor will protect you from noxious fumes that are in the goat's system Are you being serious?
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Tudor6(f): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2009
Beaf:

Tudors brain has been decimated by acid flavour, because maggi is a form of salt and HCL is an inorganic acid and lactic acid is an organic and. . . and. . . shocked

DAMN! crase guys full ground for NL!

These ones too have organic acid flavour. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What is this senseless rant?
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Thor(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2009
tensor777:

And you think doing that will protect you from noxious fumes that are in the goat's system Are you being serious?

If he buys it raw and roasts it himself of course it will protect him.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2009
@
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Beaf: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2009
Tudór:

When you see illiterate fools they're bound to stand out. . .
These uneducated and lazy morons think acids automatically mean conc. Tetratoxosulphte (VI), HCL and other inorganic acids. . . . .  The imbeciles were probably dozing in class when organic acids like amino acids, lactic acids, acetic acid and co. were taught.

For the morons with two brain cells amongst you tired of living in mediocrity research the application of acids like sorbic acid and amino acid in cooking and flavouring meat. . .the hoplessly lazy ones with one brain cell should go to the library and investigate the "maillard reaction".

Can any junior secondary school student mark the number of lies in the above?
WTF is Tetratoxosulphte (VI). Answer. . . Google is your friend. "Tetratoxosulphte" doesn't exist or was invented by Tudor. stands up clapping What a guy!

HCL is not an organic acid. DAMN that goat meat!

"Organic acids like amino acids, lactic acids, acetic acid". . . Eh?! shocked Avoid any f[b]orm of salt[/b] like maggi!

See dog sef de laugh!

Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Tudor6(f): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2009
tensor777:

And your point is what Tudor?   You don't know that inorganic acid is not digestible
I honestly wonder where i implied such. . .I'm sure you're well educated enough to read and understand. . . .are you?
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Afam(m): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2009
Beaf:

WTF is Tetratoxosulphte (VI). Answer. . . Google is your friend. "Tetratoxosulphte" doesn't exist or was invented by Tudor. stands up clapping What a guy!

HCL is not an organic acid. DAMN that goat meat!

"Organic acids like amino acids, lactic acids, acetic acid". . . Eh?! shocked Avoid any f[b]orm of salt[/b] like maggi!

See dog sef de laugh!

Boy!

Maybe Tetraoxosulphate VI don change name yesterday night to Tetra[b]T[/b]oxosulphate VI and the T wey de guy add fit be the initial of hin name Tudor.

Hydrochloric acid? Organic acid? Obviously he does not know the meaning of organic acid so how una wan come expect am to sabi where HCl belong?
See how dis Tudor guy dey make yeye of hinself for forum.

The fact remains that he knows very little about issues he dabbles into and hopes to use insults to cover up for his many shortcomings, lies and misinformation.

Person wey no sabi book no fit use expo.

Google no go make person make e sabi wetin e no know, e go only make the process of accessing information faster than conventional means but whether the information dey correct or not na another matter entirely.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Tudor6(f): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2009
Beaf:

Good. I admit my mistake it was a typo.
Tetraoxosulphate (VI) thats the correct spelling. Now be a good sport and look it up

HCL is not an organic acid. [/b]DAMN that goat meat!

Are you just discovering this basic science fact?

One would think i already implied that HCL is NOT an organic acid in my previous post. . .understanding can't be bought in the market

"Organic acids like amino acids, lactic acids, acetic acid". . . Eh?! shocked
What exactly is your problem with this?
Avoid any f[b]orm of salt like maggi!

See dog sef de laugh!
Are you an slowpoke?
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Tudor6(f): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2009
Afam:

Boy!

Maybe Tetraoxosulphate VI don change name yesterday night to Tetra[b]T[/b]oxosulphate VI and the T wey de guy add fit be the initial of hin name Tudor.

Hydrochloric acid? Organic acid? Obviously he does not know the meaning of organic acid so how una wan come expect am to sabi where HCl belong?
See how dis Tudor guy dey make yeye of hinself for forum.

The fact remains that he knows very little about issues he dabbles into and hopes to use insults to cover up for his many shortcomings, lies and misinformation.

Person wey no sabi book no fit use expo.

Google no go make person make e sabi wetin e no know, e go only make the process of accessing information faster than conventional means but whether the information dey correct or not na another matter entirely.
As usual senseless drivel from Afam. . .This crap doesn't even deserve a response. . .
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Beaf: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2009
Tudór:

Good. I admit my mistake it was a typo.
Tetraoxosulphate (VI) thats the correct spelling. Now be a good sport and look it up

Are you just discovering this basic science fact?
What exactly is your problem with this?Are you an slowpoke?

There are many more things to admit, like you're talking bullshit. But, maybe madness experts need to look into your case sha.

These are organic acids http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organic_acid

These ones are inorganic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inorganic_Acids

Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2009
''
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by freeze1982: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2009
grin
goat flu again in naija!!!!!!!!!
so mak i stop 2 dey chop goat meat shey
pomo flu on the way!!!!!!!!! wink grin lipsrsealed
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Tudor6(f): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2009
tensor777:

@ Tudor

You are the one that came up with the unbeatable acid is a flavour. Presumably you mean inorganic acid .
You made that presumption and that's your fault not mine
. . .for the record i meant organic acid.
I am not aware that organic acids are readily available or perhaps you have been able to produce in powdered form citric acid, lactic acid or even amino acid. You should let the whole world know.
They are readily available please.
Go to any chemicals shop and you can purchase amino acids, acetic acid and co.
You talk like its as scarce as plutonium.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Thor(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2009
LMAO  grin grin grin grin

There are hundreds of Muslims killed in North Africa and the the biggest issue facing Nigerians is inorganic and organic acids  grin grin grin grin

That is what makes Naira a real third world country  grin grin
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Tudor6(f): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2009
Beaf:

There are many more things to admit, like you're talking bullshit. But, maybe madness experts need to look into your case sha.

These are organic acids http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organic_acid

These ones are inorganic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inorganic_Acids
Err mr genius pls show me where yours truly implied HCL is an organic acid. . . . Surely that shouldn't be too hard for you,or is it?
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by sunboy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ tudor, U no make sense at all. What has this got to do with religion ? Dont just post anything to increase ur post counts but something meaningful and helpful. Naughty evil we dey cause wahala
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by blacksta(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2009
sunboy:

@ tudor, U no make sense at all. What has this got to do with religion ? Dont just post anything to increase ur post counts but something meaningful and helpful. Naughty evil we dey cause wahala

Please ask - as far i concerned the goat tyre roasting madness is happening in Abia state .
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Beaf: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2009
Tudór:

Err mr genius pls show me where yours truly implied HCL is an organic acid. . . . Surely that shouldn't be too hard for you,or is it?

Little liar boy. Editing past posts so you can deny what you said is very dishonest, don't you know?

Look through several quotes by different people (you can't edit those).

How could you sink so far? Is it from eating dunlop goat or acid flavour?

See horse sef de laugh!

Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Tudor6(f): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2009
sunboy:

@ tudor,  U no make sense at all. What has this got to do with religion ? Dont just post anything to increase ur post counts but something meaningful and helpful. Naughty evil we dey cause wahala
Sorry mr man if you're an imam
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Tudor6(f): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2009
Beaf:

Little liar boy. Editing past posts so you can deny what you said is very dishonest, don't you know?

Look through several quotes by different people (you can't edit those).

How could you sink so far? Is it from eating dunlop goat or acid flavour?

See horse sef de laugh!
Err mr genius why don't you show me where i edited the post using those who quoted me?
You yourself quoted me and i expect you to as usual shamefully edit it to make me look wrong.
Pls i'm waiting. . .

If you're honest you'd admit your mistake like i truthfully acknowledged my typo. . .who am i kidding. . .no be the same beaf wey i sabi?
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by silenttalk: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2009
Chairmen, I hail oh.

Felt it necessary to explain things here.

1. Tudor is right and his Mallam friend absolutely right in using "ACID" for "flavouring" the meat.

The issue is the choice/meaning of words used here.

I think the issue here is that he has brought up points, which have not been explained and those who may not have studied chemistry will find it difficult understanding.

So, here goes

1. Acids are divided into 2 (Organic and inorganic acids)
The inorganic acids are the ones many people are aware of,  H2S04 (tetraoxosulphate vi acid) is the one used for car batteries, and also d one wen people dey spray their ex,  with.

2. Organic acids are natural occuring, Ascorbic acid (Vitamic c), citric acid (lemon), Acetic acid (Vinegar). These are weak acids that do not corrode the same way the inorganic acids do. And in many cases, they are a part of our diet.

Now, It is acetic acid that is been talked about here.
Vinegar is used extensively in Marinating meat. As a tenderizer, it makes meat soft and nicely cooked. It also gives a nice flavour to it. This is the same concept used when people cook meat with pawpaw leaves or when you barbecue meat with a little cut pineapple on the side. The aim is to use the organic acids to soften the meat.

So, the Mallam just did what is perfectly normal and a skill utilized by Chefs around the world.

http://www.vinegarbook.net/Tenderize_meat_with_vinegar.shtml
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071021110110AAw2alY
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinegar

Only problem is that he just said ACID, and that's what has caused the misunderstanding cos the first thing that comes to mind is Battery acid.

So, i hope this is clear now. Tudor's Mallam friend just gave you guys a nice tip and i think it is something you should try in the future. A few drops of vinegar on  your meat,  a couple of minutes before you start cooking or roasting,  and feel the result.

Mallam may not have gone to school, but no try am when it comes to arranging/remixing meat. Those guys are goooooood!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Retain Subsidy And Perish- Sanusi / Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians / Why Lagos PDP Performed Woefully In 2019 Governorship Election –Shelle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.