Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert (11028 Views)

Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) / Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by MrCrackles(m): 1:46am On Aug 04, 2009
whiteroses:

na my house mistress goat alaanuku we found him one morining very exhausted and wounded so our house mistress adopted him but we dint know he was evil    grin grin grin that goat will open our food and eat straight from the hot pot, stare from the window when changing, open tight locked cooler and eat our food and one time we gisted the boys hostel about alaanuku they all came to look at him, with all honesty alaanuku had a fight with senior okpara an igbo guy they literarilly exchanged blow that goat faced him and was jumping and kicking him with horn lol one woman told us the goat is demonic, we had a night vigil and it got lost about four days later, true story though i'm serious

Bloody lie! shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by mustafar1: 2:03am On Aug 04, 2009
lmao, u see notice
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by PurestBoy(m): 5:22am On Aug 04, 2009
Hmm, wetin my ears never hear for this NL.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by whiteroses(f): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

its true o thats the goat is fearless or maybe just bad case of aggresion but so many things it does that doesnt have a logic explanation and sometimes funny but truth to God his behaviour is not ordinary
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Maleeq(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2009
whiteroses:

na my house mistress goat alaanuku we found him one morining very exhausted and wounded so our house mistress adopted him but we dint know he was evil    grin grin grin that goat will open our food and eat straight from the hot pot, stare from the window when changing, open tight locked cooler and eat our food and one time we gisted the boys hostel about alaanuku they all came to look at him, with all honesty alaanuku had a fight with senior okpara an igbo guy they literarilly exchanged blow that goat faced him and was jumping and kicking him with horn lol one woman told us the goat is demonic, we had a night vigil and it got lost about four days later, true story though i'm serious
@whiteroses
You should consider being a stand-up comedian!!!
This is the funniest thing I've heard on nairaland in a mighty long time! I've been laffin outta-control since. . . makes me wonder if I am ok or if the roasted goat madness dey worry me!!! grin
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by silenttalk: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2009
"na my house mistress goat alaanuku we found him one morining very exhausted and wounded so our house mistress adopted him"

More like, We relocated him,

why the goat no go fight, when una detain am against him wish.

"it got lost about four days later"
2 things involved.
Either the original owner came to relocate his previously relocated goat.
or
the goat was roasted in one michelin tyre.

Can you remember any black smoke coming from around the school area?
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by whiteroses(f): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2009
@maleeq lol
silenttalk:

"na my house mistress goat alaanuku we found him one morining very exhausted and wounded so our house mistress adopted him"

More like, We relocated him,

why the goat no go fight, when una detain am against him wish.

"it got lost about four days later"
2 things involved.
Either the original owner came to relocate his previously relocated goat.
or
the goat was roasted in one michelin tyre.

Can you remember any black smoke coming from around the school area?
lol we dint take him against his will though we just fed him and he came again in afternoon and dint go away and since then it became hostel's property grin we were just being merciful like his name implies merciful people still remains(alaanuku)
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Oluschenco(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2009
Can people be that stupid to roast goat with tyres. Anyway i only eat (tinu-eran) intestines and the likes.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Oluschenco(m): 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Alaanuku's observer, are u not bold enough to fight the goat before u called omo-ibo, anyway that's what those ibo guys likes.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by sabaestate(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2009
I want to experiment it myself.

if you have the faith to eat with me

post your contacts here so i can tell

you where to meet.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by kamalydeen(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2009
If it's not madness how can someone use Tyres to Roasted meat and Peoplem knows and eat the food
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by blacksta(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2009
sabaestate:

I want to experiment it myself.

if you have the faith to eat with me

post your contacts here so i can tell

you where to meet.

U can start with your family.

1 Like

Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by kkkossy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2009
a guy next door door jst ran mad after munching N50 worth of suya grin
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by deyg(m): 12:37am On Aug 05, 2009
1st of all,dis is not funny.wat did goat do 2 deserve been burnt wit a tyre.i pity the goat ooooo.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Beaf: 1:30am On Aug 05, 2009
Revolution by goat! Post some tyre roasted goat meat to your governor, senators etc!!! grin grin grin
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by deyg(m): 1:33am On Aug 05, 2009
y governor.senator. y not , sssshhhhhhhh.i no say anything oooooo
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Beaf: 2:02am On Aug 05, 2009
deyg:

y governor.senator. y not , sssshhhhhhhh.i no say anything oooooo

No wonder 9ja is always failing! I forget Yar Adua!
For baba goslow, we need to roast Alaanuku the witch craft goat with tyre rubber, make e chop; Then de man go kpai! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Vuitton(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2009
Na waa shocked Nigeria will soon start spreading the latest epidemic across the globe - Mad Goat disease
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by chrisical(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2009
blacksta:

hehehehehe
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Thor(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2009
blacksta:

Why would he roast his family with truck tyres? grin grin
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by sweetpain: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2009
@Topic
No way a goat can be that delicious- being an expert (sampler) myself.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Thor(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2009
Goat sucks anyway, very inferior meat and a goat usually eats any old crap sad

That is why there are so many goats in Nigeria as there is so much crap and rubbish for them to eat undecided

Give me a piece of succulent beef or a rack of tender lamb chops any day grin grin grin
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by MUZBO(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2009
Thor:

Why would he roast his family with truck tyres?  grin grin
Lmao
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Usiola(m): 2:50am On Aug 08, 2009
I promise, i wont lie.
This is d craziest thread ever!
Tears r rolling down my cheeks due to uncontrollable fits of laughter

Roasting goat with tyre!!! grin grin grin grin
then Alaanuku, the adopted evil fighting goat.

Una dey craze for here!!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by blacksta(m): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2009
Usiola:

I promise, i wont lie.
This is d craziest thread ever!
Tears r rolling down my cheeks due to uncontrollable fits of laughter

Roasting goat with tyre!!! grin grin grin grin
then Alaanuku, the adopted evil fighting goat.

Una dey craze for here!!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

u never see anything yet -
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by DEBOLABI: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2009
hey guy, i saw your post on mcp,
i will like to know you and meet you, coz i know with people like you i'm there,
my name adebowale 08027656939
debolabi@yahoo.com
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Yorubaman2: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2009
Mad People - Mad country
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2009
[size=13pt]Yoruba Man stop insulting people. . . angry angry .You are the Mad person living in a mad country. sorry lets face the topic. . . wink[/size]
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by tarano: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2009
Nigeria must sweet again we must do everything within our might and reason to make Nigeria better than we met it. from lagos to calabar, warri to maiduguri, even Wole Soyinka wrote a song about change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a73wSaXE3VM
Tunji Oyelana & His Benders - I Love My Country / Chairman
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:03am On Dec 06, 2009
[size=13pt]tarano what are you talking about. . . . [/size]
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by james1(m): 5:29am On Oct 22, 2012
A lot of the goat butchery here still use tire to do the roasting;their reason is not far fetched,once lighted,it burns like crazy.
The NASS must move a motion to stop it because the effects may take many years to manifest but once they do,its lifelong and life threatening.
In the case of Nigeria,especially yoruba states with their crazy appetite for "ogufe",it will be an epidemic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Story Behind Nigerian Girl Getting New Arms / Nigerian Emerged Second Best In 2013 World Research Competition / FG Hits Foreign Oil Firms With $20bn Taxes Owed To States And Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.