Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert (11037 Views)

Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) / Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Michael13(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2009
bootycall:

This is not funny at all.Hope they spread the news to Butchers in various cities.
believe me booty call it is sure very FUNNY grin cool
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2009
Who d hell roasts Goat wit tyres? No fire wood? Or just plain stupidity? Won't it change d smell of d meat? And pls those of u formin chemistry student here should keep quiet and stop foolin people, ACID is NOT a SPICE!! If its so y not put it in ur soup and see how fast ur life will turn around.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Michael13(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2009
Da_archer:

Who d hell roasts Goat wit tyres? No fire wood? Or just plain stupidity? Won't it change d smell of d meat? And pls those of u formin chemistry student here should keep quiet and stop foolin people, ACID is NOT a SPICE!! If its so y not put it in ur soup and see how fast ur life will turn around.
heh man cool down nobody is fighting here beside if this story isn't just made up then enjoy it for the fun of it
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by mustafar1: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2009
Da_archer:

tell that to the space astronaut o. although he'll come back throwing curse words all over cos u challenged his huge discovery.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Michael13(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2009
men eating goat cooked or rather roasted with rubber,

isn't that going yto make it goatrubber periperi grin
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Tudor6(f): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2009
@Da_archer

Go deep down into the core of the meat and slaughter industry in nigeria and you'll see practices that'll shock you.
It might not be wide spread but trust naija people would do anything both superstitious and otherwise to sell products.
This people actually put oil or whatever into their mouth and spray it all over the meat.
The acid incident i mentioned was a mallam friend of mine who told me an unknown liquid he just doused on the meat was some form of acid, . .asking him why he said it improves the colour(the meat was pretty pale) and help enhance taste. Who am i to argue?
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Tudor6(f): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2009
must_a_far:

lol, u r this smart yet you make such a statement as the one below. i guess you also didnt publish the reports of your research. cos if you did i wouldnt have asked u to help me navigate the www to where you put those hidden facts

if you want reports take a hike to kano and do some undercover work.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by texazzpete(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2009
I can confirm that the hausa butchers in Port Harcourt routinely use tyres to roast goats sad
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Thor(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2009
What with Boko Haram and now goat roasted with tyres, we should be rid of the North by Christmas grin grin grin
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by mustafar1: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2009
Tudór:

@Da_archer

Go deep down into the core of the meat and slaughter industry in nigeria and you'll see practices that'll shock you.
It might not be wide spread but trust naija people would do anything both superstitious and otherwise to sell products.
This people actually put oil or whatever into their mouth and spray it all over the meat.
The acid incident i mentioned was a mallam friend of mine who told me an unknown liquid he just doused on the meat was some form of acid, . .asking him why he said it improves the colour(the meat was pretty pale) and help enhance taste. Who am i to argue?

and now its based on what 1 single mallam friend of yours did(without u researching or challenging it) that made you conclude and spew all the hogwash u've spilled so far as fact. i'll remain olodo if what it means to be knowledgable is to spill bookshyte as fact the way you have done.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Tudor6(f): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2009
texazzpete:

I can confirm that the hausa butchers in Port Harcourt routinely use tyres to roast goats  sad
Thank you!
These people think they'll publish a brochure on their bizzare practices.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Tudor6(f): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2009
must_a_far:

and now its based on what 1 single mallam friend of yours did(without u researching or challenging it) that made you conclude and spew all the hogwash u've spilled so far as fact. i'll remain olodo if what it means to be knowledgable is to spill bookshyte as fact the way you have done.
Thanks for admitting mustafa!
I dnt need to do any research, just seeing the madness demonstrated by you and your haram folks, i have all the confirmation i need. . .
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by mustafar1: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2009
lol, na only haram? haGoat nko? u go dey alright. ur local suya man also uses rubber to fire up his suya before selling it to u.  grin grin
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by blacksta(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2009
@ mustafar and tudor

Calm down guys - this is a serious matter / I have always wonder why the increase of cancer patients in Nigeria now i know.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by mustafar1: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2009
blacksta i have been calm jare.

wat has led to the increase in cancer cases?
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by drharry: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2009
hmmmm, it seems i would be a vegetarian angry first , it was Mad cow disesase. i stopped eating cow meat. then, Bird flu, I avoided Chicken. Even, Fish is said to be sometimes contaminated with chemicals. now it s goat meat.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Tudor6(f): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2009
must_a_far:

lol, na only haram? haGoat nko? u go dey alright. ur local suya man also uses rubber to fire up his suya before selling it to u.  grin grin
hmm sorry i dnt eat meat from mai suyas. . .i could become muhajadeen.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by MrCrackles(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2009
texazzpete:

I can confirm that the hausa butchers in Port Harcourt routinely use tyres to roast goats  sad

Evidence/Proof undecided
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Thor(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2009
Terrorism and poisonous goat meat. Welcome to the Islamic North of Nigeria grin grin

Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by asha80(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2009
Thor:

Terrorism and poisonous goat meat. Welcome to the Islamic North of Nigeria grin grin

Na wa for you grin
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Hauwa1: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2009
terrible!
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by dipo2much(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2009
Funny stuff. But should be taken seriously
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2009
Tudór:

@Da_archer

Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2009
texazzpete:

I can confirm that the hausa butchers in Port Harcourt routinely use tyres to roast goats sad
Show us your pictures.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by rasputinn(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2009
Like Fela said;
''Diferrent differrent fev-errrrrrrr,na him deyyy''
grin grin grin
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by DoubleN(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2009
@Topic
Couldn't help laughing!
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Tudor6(f): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2009
tensor777:

You should not be spreading unfathomable tales. Tell me why would any butcher intentionally poison his meat? ACID IS NO FLAVOURING
This is plain naivity!
Why would a manufacturer in china produce tainted milk, why would people adultrate toothpaste, fuel and other essential commodities?
Why do we have harmful fake products in the market today?

If you've been living under a rock i suggest you get out more.
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by tayoast(m): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2009
What a wicked world! U take a life and roasted same with tyre?

No wonder we av change in personality nowadays
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2009
Stop spreading dumb tales. That's all . If you have evidence show us and stop talking about other things which are done to gain illegal economic advantage . Or don't you know that acid destroys
Tudór:

Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Tudor6(f): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2009
tensor777:

Stop spreading dumb tales. That's all . If you have evidence show us and stop talking about other things which are done to gain illegal economic advantage . Or don't you know that acid destroys
Bla blah blah
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by rasputinn(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2009
tensor777:

Show us your pictures.

Are you Tensor or Thomasv ,I mean doubting Thomas
Werrin you wan carry picture dogo Gbagada,Ajah etc buy a goat and ask them to help you slaughter and clean it,then you go see enough tyre burning
Re: Goat Roasted With Tyres Can Cause Madness - Expert by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2009
Yes lagosians don't know that burnt tyres emit noxious fumes. Are you for real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coalition Of 12 Civil Society Organisation's March Against Impunity In Abuja / In The Face Of Recession Nigerians Are Still Strong - Bamisepeters' Blog / Anambra/enugu Meet Over Boundary Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.