Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,493 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) (60751 Views)

Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police / A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) / SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Abeyjide: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
for student to protest like this,why won't the election more bloody than this in rivers.seems the state is a lawless state.this happen in statewhere the governor is more or less a thug.

1 Like

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by mcwinas3(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nigeria is fast becoming a jungle under the watch of the General. what a shame!

1 Like

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by rawtouch: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
sad development
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Ebukaobi: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wike has destroyed Rivers state
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by shaddoww: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Something similar just happened in Adekunle Ajasin University, and it was reported dat those involved were mainly 100 level students who are over excited to take part in Aluta protest, so it might b a similar case here, I think the school should investigate this n serve those found guilty the highest punishment possible n assess the level of damage done n let them know wat to pay as damages before resuming back to school to serve as a warning to those who would want to repeat something of such in the future. Going forward, the school should make sure paying school fees is wat u can use to gain access to d school portal to do ur course registration n shouldn't have a time limit probably 2weeks from resumption then a week for late registration. We cannot continue to breed touts, they are expected to go to school to develop n grow in knowledge n in character but see wat they are doin.

5 Likes

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by manneger2: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
their parents must have given dem the school fee but they use it to buy latest phone....

2 Likes

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by joes11(m): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
joshuamoses101:
More pix
This is serious, killing innocent students. I fear this Government ooo
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by kidgod: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bloody Protestants

[size=24pt]Kidgod
[/size]
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by liverpoolfc4life(m): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rip to the dead,proff lale must pay for dis,more destruction looming
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Jorussia(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
I feel like strangling Buhari right now

I hope when he travels his plan should crash into pieces.
wetin concern buhari for this mata?Abi na today no sch fees no exam start for naija?For ur info,uniben don't start this policy for more than 3year now.

7 Likes

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
Everything is about Buhari or Zombie. River state belong to PDP and everything about them are bloody.Let them continue .

5 Likes

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Op pls work on your grammar and spellings or leave school and go to farm
The op message is past without which no matter how poor you would not be informed.

4 Likes

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Mopolchi: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
dason4life:

The school fees of UNN & UNIZIK is close to 45k.
It is only in the East that Federal University pay high fee.

Some Idiots will blame Buhari for that soon
Na true you talk. Those VCS na ole dem be.

1 Like

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Igholize(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Benoxvals:

You are very stupid person..so you think those students deliberately refused to pay their school fees?
..... Bro. Abeg help me tell dat stupid man wey dey reason in milimeters hw stupid he is ....

1 Like

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by noeloge82(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
The bad thing is that the student will still for the damages , if the SUG was active this would have been averted
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by bukkielee(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Everything is weird about people from the south south region of Nigeria. Violence, destruction, evil, hatred and all other forms of negative lifestyle. They can't even conduct peaceful elections. It was in this same state four young boys were murdered unfairly and no proper justice prevailed. I shake my head for Una ooooo followers of Nyesom Wike(ed)

4 Likes

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mopolchi:
Na true you talk. Those VCS na ole dem be.

Especially the VC of UNN
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
darkenkach:
Why risk your life because of 45k which am sure they can afford? Why must you wait till the dying minute to pay ur school fees? We are the cause of our problem.
bros how do you know they can't afford that 45k? You don't know what some peepz go through presently, the economy is not helping matters at all. So don't think because you have, others have too.

3 Likes

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by MissBN(f): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
dason4life:

The school fees of UNN & UNIZIK is close to 45k.
It is only in the East that Federal University pay high fee.

Some Idiots will blame Buhari for that soon
hey, get your facts right... Am a third year zikite, and our school fees has always been #20100.

RIP to the deceased.

3 Likes

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by ridwanayo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
This is bullshiiit aw long would d police,dss,nd other security body keep engaging in extra judicial killing.dose old men keep killing d leaders of tomorrow so dat dem nd dere family can continue ruling while we die

A time is coming when we d masses would turn against nd stone dis polithiefcians be it apc,pdp
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by akreest(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=joshuamoses101 post=44608995]Today being the 11th of april was suppose to be the beginning of our examination,but it was met by what seemed at 1st to be a peaceful protest.the protest was caused by the fact that the v.c of the uni(prof udowa lale)refused to let anyone who hasnt paid his or her sch fee to partake in the examination,meaning u get the whole section carry over(dispite the current economy),while it was 1st peaceful with the police around,it later turned bloody when the police opened fire on us...3 already accounted shut dead others wounded..photos of the protest nd 1 dead attarched., [/quote

Na Waoh!!!

I doff my hat to the English emanating from some of our undergraduates sha. Na too much texting dey cause am?

Spellings, tenses, punctuation marks, use of Capital Nouns, etc all muddled up. Na so we for carry pass the exams? Una Lecturers dey try O!!!!
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
MissBN:
hey, get your facts right... Am a third year zikite, and our school fees has always been #20100.

RIP to the deceased.

How much did year one student paid?
Acceptance Fee - #16500
Biometric Capturer - #7500

Without School fee!!!

Prove it wrong if am lying

1 Like

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by shaddoww: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
liverpoolfc4life:
Rip to the dead,proff lale must pay for dis,more destruction looming
violence is never an option in solving a dispute, at the end of the day, the students will b d ones to pay for d damages n d school will carry on no matter whom might av lost his or her life, so pls do am jeje.

1 Like

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by lekbuks: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
It's absolutely wrong to put the blame on PMB. Yes it is understandable that situation we ar into now is not friendly but despite is wrong of you bro. Let learn how to tolerate ourselves. RIP to the decease
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by ghostwritter(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
are u also telling me that it was the police that also vandalised and distroys the school properties.....peaceful protest indeed.

1 Like

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
joshuamoses101:
Today being the 11th of april was suppose to be the beginning of our examination,but it was met by what seemed at 1st to be a peaceful protest.the protest was caused by the fact that the v.c of the uni(prof udowa lale)refused to let anyone who hasnt paid his or her sch fee to partake in the examination,meaning u get the whole section carry over(dispite the current economy),while it was 1st peaceful with the police around,it later turned bloody when the police opened fire on us...3 already accounted shut dead others wounded..photos of the protest nd 1 dead attarched.,
Uniport is backward. Ordinary Delsu wey be state uni,students can only reg their course after sch fees has been paid. If u no reg courses,then no answer sheet for u,and your name will not be in attendance sheet.
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
The same scenario of no payment of fee-no exam happened in my school, did heavens fall?? NO....we should find a more peaceful way of addressing issues than "Herds of students marching and chanting angrily"wit looks of Migrating buffalos,can only result into violence**....And to the sanity starved Nigerian police, is high time the government revamp them and send the lunatics posing as policemen packing!!!.....

1 Like

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by emir99(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
chai chai chai!! there is God ooo continue .....R.i.p to d dead
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Oshotse21(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Who wins at the end?the school or the students??fingers crossed!!!
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Beeman1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

common" plane" u no fit spell and u are here blaming Buhari. Na Buhari ask una VC to increase the fee? Mtcheww.

7 Likes

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
I hope you are not on weed? What link did Buhari have with the protest?
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Opoki(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
Does the name "Laketu" from OAU rings bell here? That was the last time I par took in anything struggle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books / Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day / Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.