Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) (60767 Views)

Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police / A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) / SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by haryomikun(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2016
slim49z:

Hey, abeg park one side!

I was there, not a student though.

The police opened fire because one of the students said something to them, which up till now nobody knows what was really said. But does that warrant shooting someone to death?

What really got to me was that the shot was fired three times, meaning the policeman was bent on killing that particular student.

After the first shot on the stomach, the guy was begging the officer, but yet he opened up the second and third shot, even with his colleagues telling him to stop!

I think that particular officer is high on some substance. If I had a gun with me at that instant, I would shoot all of them up. Bunch of bastards.

The one talking about was at Abeokuta 2014. No fire was opened on students. The police only shouted 'gun the down' and students started running.

I'd want to believe the police are rational thinking people though. With what they have at stake
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by marianaj(f): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2016
dason4life:

How much did year one student paid?
Acceptance Fee - #16500
Biometric Capturer - #7500

Without School fee!!!

Prove it wrong if am lying
who's talking about year one fees?As an 100 level student in uniport,u pay nutin less dan a 100k,,,.THINK b4 u TYPE
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by joshuamoses101(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2016
sinaj:
did u protest?
nah but i was around it
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by sinaj(f): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2016
joshuamoses101:
nah but i was around it
ok
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2016
kaylawlah:
you are the most stupid person on earth
leave that idiot.

Fools that come out to say shits they knw nothing about.

If anybody should say that to my face. Lord knows he will bleed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2016
Sufficiency121:
[/color][color=#000099]I

U can't be serious u think 45k ryt nw is small moni.. No 1 in their ryt mind will refuse to pay sch fees wen u knw dey won't let u write exam.. . As ur moni too much so go pay one person own nau undecided angry.. Knw dat all fingers are not equal
that mumu de even owe house rent o!
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by otokx(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2016
the quantum of destruction is unbelievable, ICTC lost over 100 laptops to the rioting peaceful students.
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by omauchay(f): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2016
MrMcJay:

No comments!!!
lol am just wondering what they would hv done if they were mandated to pay fees abt 47,500 every semester...just d way absu did...that one be say, they for don even kill all d lecturers and their vc join
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Cymaxy: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ha! Koffi is Dead.A well known footballer turned student.as known as NFA in my street.The man that pulled the trigger will never know peace until justice prevail.hw would the mum bear these sad news,after losing her daughter 2 years ago,life is not fair At all
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Opoki(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Topiipii:

Rasheed
Correct.

That was the last time I ever join any struggle as an undergraduate.
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
by their name we shall know them
Simple sentences u can't make na to dey do mixture
Smh
tongue
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Feranchek(m): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2016
Genea:
Comments like urs, makes wonder y some pregnancies werent flushed out

What has he said that warranted such harsh words from you The reverse may be the case, you know cos your words make one wonder....

You don't have to accept other people's opinions, buh learn to respect them and face front.
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2016
IYANGBALI:
tongue
close dat dirty mouth of yours there
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
close dat dirty mouth of yours there
he dey pain am o tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Genea(f): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Feranchek:

What has he said that warranted such harsh words from you The reverse may be the case, you know cos your words make one wonder....

You don't have to accept other people's opinions, buh learn to respect them and face front.
i will hold my tongue for now
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by Feranchek(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Genea:
i will hold my tongue for now

kiss kiss
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
IYANGBALI:
he dey pain am o tongue tongue tongue
small pikin
Re: Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) by booksrite(f): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
leave that idiot.Fools that come out to say shits they knw nothing about.If anybody should say that to my face. Lord knows he will bleed!

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day / ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.