Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed (39734 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by GoodMuyis(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
wailers be like APC PROPAGANDA
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by VANHELLSING: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
Last time i checked, TB Joshua is not a government office holder neither is he elected to any position/post by the electorate, hence whatever he does with his money shouldn't be our problem nor that of sharia reporters.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by samuelson06(m): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
goodmorning40:
These people Don come again, they will not leave this man alone

grin grin grin
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by OBAGADAFFI: 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Now now.....TB has done nothing wrong.

Unless the cash sent there was

1.Hidden from the taxman

2.Misappropriated church funds....

Till then....TB Joshua has done nothing wrong.....

(I am not his fan by the way.....and that collapsed building must be answered for).

So you don't know the meaning of Shell company.

Panama papers are all about Shell compernies.
Anybody involved is hiding something.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by alobright17(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
It remains unclear what businesses Mr. Joshua transacted with the shell company which has no physical presence in Tortola, the largest and most inhabited island at the British Virgin Island.

I will comment when it becomes clear as for now it remain Unclear so the paper should make it clear or else they're talking shit.

if someone make money he or she can spend it anyhow they like buy gulfstream 10 billion maintain it yearly with 1billion is no ones business .

which law proves he must respond to his email or pick calls from your reporters?

T.B Joshua is not President,v.P. senate president,Governor or even politician that loot tax payers money or eat contract money he has no connection with any Federal or State Salaries.

I need someone to tell me his exact offense .

2 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by toboy: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jesu!
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by chiefoboh1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
Pls someone should educate me about panama papers, I don't understand it oo
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by 4nobody4every1: 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
cool
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Alani86: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Thank you Satan.

You are obviously a loser and will remain a loser until you stop following that powerless, helpless and wicked master of yours! All the praise and glory belongs to God through Jesus who made a public show of your master!! Take heed!!!

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
folks4luv:

yea, tax evasion is a crime, but where in d report is it stated that he evaded tax? plus, remind me d name of d biz org he is paying tithe on again
Time would tell why he's chosen to hide money out of the country. Why open a company thereby investing in another country, anything wrong with creating employment opportunities at home? I doubt the public would ever get a response more than "I leave the issue to God" because this country is unserious in every important issue.

I suggest you do a research on the Panama papers matter to understand the gravity of the situation. This is why education standards are actively kept low in this country; to leave the masses ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by worshipdevice(m): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
God bless you Mr. TBJ..
poor Nigerians with poor mindsets, the man is making money and you guys are complaining.
your complain, hatred or criticising will not reduce the size of his wallet.
poverty is said be worst disease ever lived.
#gohurtleyourown
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by RobinHez(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Arewa12:
oya come nd c oo seun also as an offshore forum
grin
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by MrKong: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
blackjack21:

. Lol. Game of thrones addict spotted.

Vlar morghulis.
Valar Dhohairis grin

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by freecocoa(f): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
And this is a surprise because? Oh! Wait I know, he's an "anointed man of god".

Lmao grin grin grin

Mschew.

4 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by andyanders: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
goodmorning40:

Allow them to say whatever they want. God who sent him knows how to pay those writing this rubbish on the pages of newspaper based on hearsay.

God is protecting Prophet T.B.Joshua and not man.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
costandi:
gOga, what in the post suggests tax evation? I wonder why you people keep trying to indict others.

Remember, you won't be punished because of TB Joshua's sins, worry about yours.
https://www.nairaland.com/3030012/how-explain-panama-papers-into
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
victorazy:
So he should not do business again abi?
When shall we hear about Buhari, Atiku, Babangida, Amaechi, Tinubu etc! offshore invests
let me teach u sth,to d poor religion is true,to d wise is false and to d rullers religion is important,pls use ur mind o.am a religious person bt i dnt defend men of .........

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by mildflame: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
TB Joshua n OYAHKILOMEH 2great FRAUD
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by folks4luv(f): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
charix:

Time would tell why he's chosen to hide money out of the country. Why open a company thereby investing in another country, anything wrong with creating employment opportunities at home? I doubt the public would ever get a response more than "I leave the issue to God" because this country is unserious in every important issue.

I suggest you do a research on the Panama papers matter to understand the gravity of the situation. This is why education standards are actively kept low in this country; to leave the masses ignorant.
I agree with u on d first point, time will expose d reason he went off shore. but twas explicitly stated on d icij website that owning an off shore biz is not illegal itself, but corrupt individuals make use of it to hide n launder cash for different reasons.

my issue is with d people jumping into conclusion before knowing d whole story
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by chilsy: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
its really wrong that people have such mentality where is it written that pastors shouldn't do business.. Once people hear news like this they are excited. Remember something, they are leaders and Shepherd's, he is not just an Ordinary Man he Pastors both Men and Women that are rich. Even the gift given to him in a year is will worth millions. Even Paul said it in the Bible that after blessing Spiritually is wise for you as followers to bless in Physical things...Will not be unwise not to invest what you get..He investing is a wise decision God gave him wisdom to do right no to be foolish and leave in poverty.. If u feel he stealing or taking Church money,Then try and be a Pastor. And its no bodies business what he owns,and it's not composory he tells the public, you know why?because there are people whose mind are shallow and fool of Evil thoughts they can't comprehend anything Good.. So u want to Judge him?You can go Ahead. But get this straight a Pastor can do business as far is not illegal.. He is the President of the Ministry. If you want to be one go look for something to do and u be called one.Pastor Chris is the President Believers Love World ,even the Buhari u insult Everyday is the President of Nigeria. You accusing?when are u going to lead,Feel the pain, weight and gain of leadership? When are u ever going to become a C.E.O or President think about that and stop Judging.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
folks4luv:

I agree with u on d first point, time will expose d reason he went off shore. but twas explicitly stated on d icij website that owning an off shore biz is not illegal itself, but corrupt individuals make use of it to hide n launder cash for different reasons.

my issue is with d people jumping into conclusion before knowing d whole story
Good. Now fold hand as we siddon dey look tori unfold.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by creekman(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
goodmorning40:
They should leave d man alone, abi? But if na President Buhari dey involved u for don dey shout "Crucify him.....kill him...etc" May God help us to reason without sentiments.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by InvertedHammer: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
/

What is the man of god hiding?

\
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by gretblue: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
victorazy:
When shall we hear about Buhari, Atiku, Babangida, Amaechi, Tinubu etc! offshore invests
You shall hear of Buhari offshore investment when you wake up from your slumber.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

So you don't know the meaning of Shell company.

Panama papers are all about Shell compernies.
Anybody involved is hiding something.

I do....but they are not particularly illegal...unless the cash there was gotten via illegal means.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Easy ooo haba, what will u say about our politican who has embezzled our funds met for masses e.g saraki, the case which suppose to have sent him to jail, is still roaming around the street
aleeyujibia:
Tb Joshua must go to jail.....imagine Christians believe in him.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by kimewills(f): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Buharism:
Blood of Buhari
grin
Buharism:
Blood of Buhari
lol
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by odudueffiom(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
In fella's voice "pastor's huz na him rich pass" TB boys ain't smilling
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by texazzpete(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

I do....but they are not particularly illegal...unless the cash there was gotten via illegal means.

Most of them use Shell companies for tax avoidance or to hide assets from divorce lawyers.

CAre to explain why a PAstor, who pays no tax for church activities should be squirreling away wealth he is not supposed to have, based on his public activities?
What other business does he have? The Bible says 'Give unto Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser'. Yet this Pastor is deliberately avoiding giving 'Ceaser' his due, despite having received a massive amount of free tax breaks.

Anyone defending this is a dolt.

2 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
U say it all, we needs our ways of thinking, even Bible talk about investment
chilsy:
its really wrong that people have such mentality where is it written that pastors shouldn't do business.. Once people hear news like this they are excited. Remember something, they are leaders and Shepherd's, he is not just an Ordinary Man he Pastors both Men and Women that are rich. Even the gift given to him in a year is will worth millions. Even Paul said it in the Bible that after blessing Spiritually is wise for you as followers to bless in Physical things...Will not be unwise not to invest what you get..He investing is a wise decision God gave him wisdom to do right no to be foolish and leave in poverty.. If u feel he stealing or taking Church money,Then try and be a Pastor. And its no bodies business what he owns,and it's not composory he tells the public, you know why?because there are people whose mind are shallow and fool of Evil thoughts they can't comprehend anything Good.. So u want to Judge him?You can go Ahead. But get this straight a Pastor can do business as far is not illegal.. He is the President of the Ministry. If you want to be one go look for something to do and u be called one.Pastor Chris is the President Believers Love World ,even the Buhari u insult Everyday is the President of Nigeria. You accusing?when are u going to lead,Feel the pain, weight and gain of leadership? When are u ever going to become a C.E.O or President think about that and stop Judging.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by ezigr8(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
no comment yet till final revelation
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by oglalasioux(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
victorazy:

What's the point of investing when Jesus is coming soon? Or is the coming a scam? What about putting all our wealth in heaven?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.