Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed (39747 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Emmahunk(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
With several thousands of people on scholarship both Christians and non Christians coupled with the feeding of many Nations of the world, what big deal is there if he owns even the whole oil blocks in the Gulf?
I can't remember him( T B Joshua) holding any government office or doing any contract for the government. He can therefore be said to be totally free from the accusing fingers that are pointing to him.
If Ministers and treasury looters can fly private jets how much more a Minister of the most High GOD!!!
Abeg my senior Prophet T B Joshu , arise and shine!

3 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by kellsblingsz(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
like seriously??
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by cyndylove64(f): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
rawtouch:
hehehehehehehehe

Emmanuel
God is with us tongue
rawtouch:
hehehehehehehehe

Emmanuel
God is with us
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Strength1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmm just dumbfounded
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Achutebe(f): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PANAMA PAPERS – TB JOSHUA

This is an official statement from Prophet T.B. Joshua:
“I was shocked to find a report written in Premium Times claiming that the Panama Papers revealed a shell company called Chillon Consultancy Limited in the British Virgin Islands, allegedly owned by me. Whoever is involved in this malicious write-up and propaganda with an obvious intent to defame my person and the ministry, remember what the Bible says in Luke 2:34 – “This child is destined to cause the falling and rising of many… and to be a sign that will be spoken against.”

“I am not a businessman and have no business whatsoever. What God has given me is more than enough. I have nothing to do with the Panama Papers. As for me and my family, we shall remain in the vineyard of God.

“Premium Times – do not allow your company to be used. Do not allow your company to stand against God. This is a lie! Take note – this news was written by the same journalist who alleged that I bribed him during the building incident and went to different channels – both local and international – to propagate these fabrications. Since the building incident, there have been a series of threats towards the ministry and my person by this same journalist, Nicholas Ibekwe, who represents a gang of people.

“After everything that has been done in an attempt to destroy this ministry, this is what he has resorted to. Even the picture used in the write-up is taken from the Mexico Crusade I recently held. It was a crusade I went for, nothing more.

“Do not use the Panama Papers to attack those you have been looking for an opportunity to victimise. This is to show that not everybody alleged in the media to be involved in the Panama Papers is truly involved. My own case is a good example.

“Beware of those using the Panama Papers for fraudulent purposes! This is a very big mistake the fraudsters have made. Those who read this report – take time to do your findings. It is malicious.”

"Note – people are misusing the data in the Panama Papers for fraud to attack innocent people."

SOURCE: http://www.facebook.com/tbjministries
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by sarutobie(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
tonyfrenzy:
Ok, more
Everybody using that platform may be unaware of the many evil men that are also using it with them.
Some would just jump on the bandwagon of a "legal" establishment holding their money against taxation lawfully.
Yet, some unscrupulous elements are well aware of the innings of the organization and choose to have dealings with them because they cover shady sources of money well and very corporately.

For those who know and went ahead to embrace the evil organization, shame on them all.
True..even messi has an account with them..on paper,it is not illegal to have an account with the organization, only if you are a government official..
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
texazzpete:

Most of them use Shell companies for tax avoidance or to hide assets from divorce lawyers.

CAre to explain why a PAstor, who pays no tax for church activities should be squirreling away wealth he is not supposed to have, based on his public activities?
What other business does he have? The Bible says 'Give unto Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser'. Yet this Pastor is deliberately avoiding giving 'Ceaser' his due, despite having received a massive amount of free tax breaks.

Anyone defending this is a dolt.

I am not defending anything. For all we know , the pastor has paid all his taxes...and is channeling the cash left afterwards to the shell company.

All I am saying is...let's investigate this thoroughly.If he is using the company to misappropriate church funds...or hide from the taxman, or hide ill-gotten money, then by all means prosecute him.

Keep in mind that I am not a fan of the pastor. I would be happy if we get him for financial crimes. But...proceed with caution. For all we know...he might have legitimate reasons for setting up the company...

From Wikipedia (not reliable...but sometimes gets it right)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_corporation

In some developing economies (e.g. some of the post-Soviet states), shell companies allow private entrepreneurship to survive in an environment where an inadequate legal system leads to arbitrariness and corruption. In these challenging environments, entrepreneurs operating a relatively small private business with limited resources sometimes set up shell enterprises to lower or avoid taxes, because tax avoidance or evasion may be a necessity for business survival in situations where the level of taxation is penal, government officials (including tax officials) demand bribes, working capital is in short supply, and tax legislation is hostile to private entrepreneurial businesses, e.g. when tax laws are extremely complicated and change arbitrarily and rapidly

If we can prove he is guilty....if we find that the company was used to hide dirty money...then prosecute him.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by prinsam30: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
goodmorning40:
These people Don come again, they will not leave this man alone

I love this criticism, it only helps him to be more popular and yet they can't do him any harm, he has been there for over 30years and he still waxing stronger.

let the wailers continue wailing and let the word of God continue healing, delivering and saving people's lives. na dem get d3m mouth jare
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by prinsam30: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
I love this criticism, it only helps him to be more popular and yet they can't do him any harm, he has been there for over 30years and he still waxing stronger.

let the wailers continue wailing and let the word of God continue healing, delivering and saving people's lives. na dem get d3m mouth jare
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by WhoIBe: 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Both owners own one ordinary share each, although the company, with registration number 1033675,

Is it a crime to have a company? or to buy shares? na wa oooooo
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by texazzpete(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

In some developing economies (e.g. some of the post-Soviet states), shell companies allow private entrepreneurship to survive in an environment where an inadequate legal system leads to arbitrariness and corruption. In these challenging environments, entrepreneurs operating a relatively small private business with limited resources sometimes set up shell enterprises to lower or avoid taxes, because tax avoidance or evasion may be a necessity for business survival in situations where the level of taxation is penal, government officials (including tax officials) demand bribes, working capital is in short supply, and tax legislation is hostile to private entrepreneurial businesses, e.g. when tax laws are extremely complicated and change arbitrarily and rapidly

Oh, caution is always good, i agree. But in this case, where churches are not taxed a single penny, I cannot imagine any excuse for him to indulge in tax avoidance, especially when the God he claims to worship tells Christians to pay the legal tax.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Chicagoesontop: 12:31am On Apr 12, 2016
Baroba:
Mr Joshua na magician, keep hood winking gulible fellows with your abracadabra... grin

You And Who Dey Laugh ?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by fombadi: 2:21am On Apr 12, 2016
I wonder What it will profit bloggers,attention seekers to keep lying against a 100% genuine prophet of God.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by anonimi: 2:35am On Apr 12, 2016
victorazy:
So he should not do business again abi?
When shall we hear about Buhari, Atiku, Babangida, Amaechi, Tinubu etc! offshore invests

You should be interested to know whether he pays TAXES to our government or not.
Taxes that would be used to provide schools, clinics, tap water, roads etc.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by alexlee50: 3:56am On Apr 12, 2016
Even if his name is on the list,it is nobody's business. He does not hold public office neither is he a government contractor

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Leiman100(m): 4:03am On Apr 12, 2016
I don't blame them I blame their gullible followers who donate money to them:Matthew 8:20 ►
"And Jesus said to him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man has not where to lay his head" this is very unlike Jesus(AS).
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Kaira333: 4:56am On Apr 12, 2016
Abeg can someone explain dis panama papers issue for me pls.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by kadith(f): 5:04am On Apr 12, 2016
ewata!
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by iamrealdeji(m): 5:39am On Apr 12, 2016
Inna pastor Inna Bad Bad Mann. Bad man bad man (In some Jamaican reggae voice)
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by jide333(m): 5:42am On Apr 12, 2016
lies upon lies.. how much were you people paid to come on internet and spread? is there another panama papers leak in Nigeria? why are you people trying to force Nigeria into the scenario? is it bcoz you guy notice most Nigerians wont dig deep on internet to find out about the truth of false news? Tell hell with Nigerian news and some 1diots spreading shit about panama papers in Nigeria... the Panama papers can be google and you will see the countries involve which were mentioned via Wikipedia.. awon oniranu oshi!
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Okudiover(m): 6:05am On Apr 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin I bet he did not forsee this one in one of his visions.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 6:26am On Apr 12, 2016
aleeyujibia:
Tb Joshua must go to jail.....imagine Christians believe in him.
. Who believe in him. smhhh
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Gamusgamus: 6:42am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by ijaw1stson: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2016
Gamusgamus:
. AND SO FU**KING WHAT!!!!! make man of God no do business "AMEBOOOO"
so make I no post news again because man of God wan do business? iranu
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Lekison(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2016
make una free this man now
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2016
goodmorning40:
These people Don come again, they will not leave this man alone

When Bukola Saraki was exposed for same offence, Slowpoke like you shouted JAIL HIM! JAIL HIM! FOR STAELING OUR MONEY.

The most interesting thing about LIFE is that "ANYONE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE STUPID AND ALSO DENFEND HIS STUPIDITY.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by philosopy: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2016
charix:
This charlatan! I wonder why he didn't see this coming. The sooner the masses realize these men of goat are nothing but thieves and rogues the better.

what did he do?

If the business is legitimate, I see no reasons for all this aggression.

If he sits and does nothing, the same ppl will shout.

What is it you want?
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by philosopy: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2016
anonimi:

You should be interested to know whether he pays TAXES to our government or not.
Taxes that would be used to provide schools, clinics, tap water, roads etc.

is that all?
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by AdeniyiA(m): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by kobonaire(m): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2016
What happened to his powers? Why didn't he foresee this?
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by AdeniyiA(m): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by kobonaire(m): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2016
aleeyujibia:
Tb Joshua must go to jail.....imagine Christians believe in him.
I guess it better to believe in him than your beloved imam: abubakar shekau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) / Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods / Oprah Winfrey Opens Church, Founds Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.