Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed (39889 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Jesusloveyou: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2016
aleeyujibia:
Tb Joshua must go to jail.....imagine Christians believe in him.
to go jail for his money, clap for urself, becos he stole ur fathers money
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by deaconbiggy(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2016
Hiaaaaaaa... See issues, a man of God can run any business he wishes to.. The apostles in the Bible were Fisher men and yet men of God. Nkea bu just asiri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by anonimi: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2016
philosopy:
is that all?

Yes Misitah Philosophy.
Anything else
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by cynken(f): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2016
na una sabe never u judge a man of God whether true or liar be carefully and be warned.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by simplynola(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2016
Is there anything wrong in having investments? This is all hypocrisy. Foreigners come here to invest and buy into shares of companies. I will do investment in panama if i have what it takes so long i din't collect my money from any baga
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by derecho(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2016
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
DATE: TUESDAY 12TH APRIL 2016

THEME: THE UNCHANGEABLE CHANGER

MEMORISE: Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and for ever. Hebrews 13:8

READ: Genesis 32:24-32
24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.
26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.
28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
29 And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.
30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
31 And as he passed over Penuel the sun rose upon him, and he halted upon his thigh.
32 Therefore the children of Israel eat not of the sinew which shrank, which is upon the hollow of the thigh, unto this day: because he touched the hollow of Jacob's thigh in the sinew that shrank.

One thing every man, especially a child of God must always remember is that our God is the unchangeable changer. In the Genesis account of the beginning, we saw how the Unchangeable Changer effected miraculous changes without Himself being changed.
“And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.” Genesis 1:2-3

In Genesis 21, the Unchangeable Changer changed the unfruitful situation of Sarah to fruitfulness. He did the same in the case of Hannah in 1 Samuel 2, proving that what He did in the life of the father of faith, He could do in the life of his descendants also. This is why I know that someone using this devotional will encounter this Great Changer that cannot change. As He did for those who sought and called Him in the past, so will He do for you as you call upon Him today in Jesus’ name.

The Almighty God has changed numerous unpleasant situations for the better in the past. For example, He changed the slavery of the children of Israel to freedom (Exodus 13). Also, Jabez prayed that the Lord should change his situation for better and the Unchangeable Changer heard him.
“And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren:  and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow. And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested. 1 Chronicles 4:9-10

One of my daughters in Church heard the story of how my wife miraculous gave birth to our last two children naturally and decided to believe God for a natural child delivery, like my wife did after three Caesarean sections. The God who never changes did the same for that daughter of mine. I have good news for someone reading this devotional today, as Jesus performed miracles in those days, so He still does today. I encourage you, beloved, to put your trust in Him and He will not let you down because He is the Unchangeable Changer. He will change your situation for better and you will glorify Him in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please change my situation for the better from today in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 29-31 and Proverbs 9:1-12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: HOLY HOLY HOLY, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

1. Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!
Early in the morning our song shall rise to thee;
Holy, holy, holy! merciful and mighty,
God in three persons, blessed Trinity!

2. Holy, holy, holy! All the saints adore thee,
Casting down their golden crowns around the glassy sea;
Cherubim and seraphim falling down before thee,
Who wert and art and evermore shalt be.

3. Holy, holy, holy! Though the darkness hide thee,
Though the eye made blind by sin thy glory may not see,
Only thou art holy; there is none beside thee,
Perfect in power, in love, and purity.

4. Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!
All thy works shall praise thy name, in earth and sky and sea;
Holy, holy, holy! merciful and mighty,
God in three persons, blessed Trinity!
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by shockwave(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2016
goodmorning40:
These people Don come again, they will not leave this man alone
So when it came to T.B. Joshua now they should leave him alone abi! But you people can call for Saraki's head because he's not a 'man of God'! By the time these men of God will be done with Nigerians ehn, it would have been too late!
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Icaretoo: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Thank you Satan.

I knew it was u even before I checked the moniker
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2016
Icaretoo:

I knew it was u even before I checked the moniker
Lol. At least I didn't disappoint you. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by ODUBEZE: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2016
victorazy:
So he should not do business again abi?
When shall we hear about Buhari, Atiku, Babangida, Amaechi, Tinubu etc! offshore invests
since he is doing business why was he secretive about it?
we all know about other preachers why did it take panama paper leak to know about T.B JOSHUA's?
These people you mentioned are renowned liars and thieves but a prophet? common!
Note: I am not judging him because I have not heard his side but friend call a spade a spade.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by victorazy(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2016
ODUBEZE:

since he is doing business why was he secretive about it?
we all know about other preachers why did it take panama paper leak to know about T.B JOSHUA's?
These people you mentioned are renowned liars and thieves but a prophet? common!
Note: I am not judging him because I have not heard his side but friend call a spade a spade.

Remember this is mere allegation
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by DedeNkem: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
No matter how clear the evidence of TB Joshua's crime is, his dumb congregation won't mind.
Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Anonymous39: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Can someone please help me spot if this one is genuine or fake?

Well done, Premium Times. So much for "investigative" journalism.

https://i.imgsafe.org/a19494a.jpg

Re: Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed by Weah96: 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
to go jail for his money, clap for urself, becos he stole ur fathers money

It's called tax evasion and many countries have federal laws against it. It is a crime, maybe even felonious.

Stealing is a crime in the Bible too, but TB doesn't care about the Bible. He only uses it to sell hope in return for cash money to deposit in his hidden offshore account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.