Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) (4257 Views)

Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / See The hot Crazy Things Girls love Doing in The Club These Days (18+ photosif) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by iPrevail(m): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Aisha96:
My question is how did your wandering eyes roam here and there and manage to nest its resting place in a private area?

Fücking pervert! Both of you were having a chit-chat so civility demands you look at her face or stare past or mount your naughty eyes elsewhere.

Bollocks... all bollocks!!
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:
My question is how did your wandering eyes roam here and there and manage to nest its resting place in a private area?

Fücking pervert! Both of you were having a chit-chat so civility demands you look at her face or stare past or mount your naughty eyes elsewhere.

Lady, dont think of it that way. What about those ladies that expose their cleavage. I'v been in such situation many times when we'r having a convo, and me being a tall guy cant help but steal glances from time to time because of my vantage point then she starts to adjust her top in order to conceal it
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by sanousizayyan(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2016
Nigerians will never change grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! / Girls Who Between This Babyfaced Guys Would U Choose / 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.