Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? (2103 Views)

Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Cholls(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
My brothers and sisters I considered posting this in Health, considering the reasons that I myself am posting, but I'm expecting a wide variety of answers.

I was having a chat with a friend of mine today and I'm officially worried about him.

His job is incredibly stressful, and since his dealer has moved away a couple of months ago he's begun having nightmares about being at work, to name one of the less disturbing things I heard today! There are reasons that he cannot quit his job, but until now weed has helped him cope... and apparently prevented him from completely losing his mind.

I've never liked the idea of anyone smoking weed daily, though I've accepted it by people in my life and honestly, who am I to judge? But in this case I honestly think it's a necessity.

I mentioned I accepted it in my life, my nephew managed to quit a long-term weed addiction recently due to an ADD diagnosis and the proper medication for it.

My question is:

Why did you start? How did it affect you and your life (good and bad)? When and why did you stop (if ever)?

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
I've never smoked it

1 Like

Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by donholy28(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
op re u a police officer
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Cholls(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
donholy28:
op re u a police officer
my brother Lol. no am not.
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by donholy28(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cholls:
my brother Lol. no am not.
then who re u and wats ur interest in weed
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by coolebux(m): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Go and conduct an opinion poll at the African Shrine gringrin
They should know better

1 Like

Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by vicstar(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
• • • • • Weed! embarassed there's something about that, that. Gives me the ....uhm ehm cry

2 Likes

Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Pavarottii(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
Everything that is done too much is bad, eating, drinking, smoking nicotine or marijuana.

Well for me I take it wen I want to sit and av a deep convo with my friend at my leisure time. It is very good for me. In short for me, If I take it dis nyte, I wake up strong d next day. Hope u know it has some medicinal part to it. But never get addicted to it. It will ruin you. U should be able to control everything u do. Sex, food, alcohol, partying, smoking etc.

And to let u know. Am not addicted to it. The last time I had it is about 5days ago. Looking forward to it 2mao.

My advice u know it's not good for u, u make noise, misbehave, fight, get uncontrollably high, Hot. Den please QUIT.

5 Likes

Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Fmartin(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
It gives me some senses .......grin

2 Likes

Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Better experienced than said.
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by homeboy205: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Weed is medicinal for real but the spiritual part is affecting every youth of nowadays... When you are addicted to weed you are inviting demons in your life and it bring wet dreams at night, meanwhile wet dreams bring bad luck....

Talking from experience
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Csami(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
You'll never know if you don't try it.
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by UyiIredia(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
I don't smoke weed but it's easy to know people smoke weed to get high.
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Cholls(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
homeboy205:
Weed is medicinal for real but the spiritual part is affecting every youth of nowadays... When you are addicted to weed you are inviting demons in your life and it bring wet dreams at night, meanwhile wet dreams bring bad luck....

Talking from experience
my brother
I'm really glad to hear that you're accepting the legitimate beneficial uses of cananbis!

Recreational is one thing, but I have a hard time understanding why some people(mostly Christians) are against legitimate medical use...

I hope that weed is what my uncle needs to cope with his ADD symptoms! If it helps him then it's great he's found a way to cope!
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Marlvin(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
I don't smoke; not that I haven't burnt a couple of cigarettes, but just not into it. My lips er too innocent for such.

If you ask Me I think people smoke just to ease stress, think deep or just for the habit of smoking.

1 Like

Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Marlvin(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
homeboy205:

Talking from experience

What are you talking about young man , whats the correlation between; weed, demons , n wet dreams ?

1 Like

Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Section8(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chai! Igbo wey dey burst brain, op just one fiiiiii and ur life will never remain the same
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by homeboy205: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
Marlvin:

What are you talking about young man , whats the correlation between; weed, demons , n wet dreams ?

Well only the chronic smoker would understand
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Marlvin(m): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
homeboy205:

Well only the chronic smoker would understand

That doesn't give an answer to the question. perhaps you have little or no idea about your assertion.
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by homeboy205: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Marlvin:

That doesn't give an answer to the question. perhaps you have little or no idea about your assertion.

Well go ask them your big brodas cos I don't think you know what this topic is about
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Marlvin(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
homeboy205:

Well go ask them your big brodas cos I don't think you know what this topic is about

next time, try not to make a fool of yourself like you just did; instead of spewing thrash.

weeds n demons indeed. #hahaha
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Because I like seeing 'flying elephants' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by firstking01(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sorry durgh...ion smoke....i hate the sight of it lipsrsealed
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Fernandowski(m): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
I got niggaz that smoke weed

they are mostly intelligent but mhen, I can't

as an athlete, I go for medical tests every month and once a banned substance is seen in your system, your career is over

one of my friends in America was deported back to nigeria immediately weed was seen in his system

my favorite artist is wiz khalifa but mhen, I can't smoke weed cause my career will be at stake
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:50am On Apr 13, 2016
Weeds give inspiration, its kill dull moment, its make ones eat better, boost sex moral and makes one think faster but too much of everything is bad. If you want to eat better, just mix punch of weeds with Schennap, soaked for a day and take half a tea cup.

1 Like

Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:26am On Apr 13, 2016
cheesy

Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 13, 2016
am so oh high i feel blessed....
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 13, 2016
am so so so high i feel bleesed....
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Cholls(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? by Heyllle(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2021
I don't even know, maybe because I work very hard and after a hard day I want to relax. I don't take any bad marijuana, I prefer high-quality varieties, such as MK Ultra Weed Strain. You can buy marijuana online uk if you want to try it too.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To End It?? / OPINION: IS Sugar Mummies Really Exist? / Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.