Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

What Is The Best Way To End It?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To End It?? (2095 Views)

Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon / I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2016
Hello nlanders, I met this girl and we exchanged numbers;after couple of days chatting and talking we started going out and it's like a month now together I have been trying to get to know her;but she wants something serious ,I realized she is not the type of person I would like to commit with after getting to know her a little.I want to end the relationship in a peaceful and subtle way and let her move on;but she is all over the place calling and texting like forever,I am struggling to get rid of her.Guyz your advise and tips are welcome;cause I am really confused.
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by ArchEnemy(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2016
There is no need to be confused Bro
Heard about the starving technique?
Starve her of your time and attention
Chikena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by delishpot: 4:34pm On May 13, 2016
Stop all communications if you can.
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by talk2alabama: 5:10pm On May 13, 2016
There will be a time u"d want smth serious wit a girl and she will definitely break ur heart op.. why u doin dis to dat poor girl
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by halfricanadian(f): 5:27pm On May 13, 2016
U started it gather up ur ish

undecided u guys will cause probls and b looking for help upandan
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2016
ArchEnemy:
There is no need to be confused Bro
Heard about the starving technique?
Starve her of your time and attention
Chikena
Thanks that's a great start and see how it goes

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 13, 2016
have you eaten the cookie?
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 13, 2016
All these heartbreakers sef
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2016
talk2alabama:
There will be a time u"d want smth serious wit a girl and she will definitely break ur heart op.. why u doin dis to dat poor girl
Stop cursing me;I am pained too;but I am doing it for both us,so we are free and get people we want to be with
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by tosyne2much(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2016
Dis thing dey very easy now... To make her lose interest in you, when you want to start up a chat on whatsapp or BBM, kindly start the chat with What's up friend?

Come and thank me later cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 7:03pm On May 13, 2016
juhan:
All these heartbreakers sef
I am no heart breaker that's why I didn't do it the hard way;not every relationship must last forever
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 7:04pm On May 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Dis thing dey very easy now... To make her lose interest in you, when you want to start up a chat on whatsapp or BBM, kindly start the chat with What's up friend?

Come and thank me later cool
Hahahaha that's a mean trick;you crack me up;thanks for the advice
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
U started it gather up ur ish

undecided u guys will cause probls and b looking for help upandan
We are humans na;we just can't prognosticate the future;stop acting like you are superwoman who got the whole shit figured out all of the times
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by halfricanadian(f): 7:07pm On May 13, 2016
gabbidonb:
We are humans na;we just can't prognosticate the future;stop acting like you are superwoman who got the whole shit figured out all of the times

cry cry cry cry see as u wash me sha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 7:08pm On May 13, 2016
delishpot:
Stop all communications if you can.
I tried that but it's not working so far;plus I find it harsh and extreme
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 13, 2016
gabbidonb:
I am no heart breaker that's why I didn't do it the hard way;not every relationship must last forever
then why lead the babe when you know you aint in for sth serious. You are a heartbreaker!
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2016
juhan:
then why lead the babe when you know you aint in for sth serious. You are a heartbreaker!
This is only a month old relationship;we were trying to get to know each other;she is over zealous and want commitment but I don't feel she is the best person for me,so I don't want to make promises I can't keep.Stop judging me and understand the context of my situation. I know you don't decide to commit with someone from the first day you meet them,so I am no angel just human like you.
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry see as u wash me sha
Just saying though,no hard feelings or anger pouring.I value your opinion highly ,but just sharing my perspective on the ish.
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by halfricanadian(f): 7:22pm On May 13, 2016
gabbidonb:
Just saying though,no hard feelings or anger pouring.I value your opinion highly ,but just sharing my perspective on the ish.

Its ok smiley
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 13, 2016
gabbidonb:
This is only a month old relationship;we were trying to get to know each other;she is over zealous and want commitment but I don't feel she is the best person for me,so I don't want to make promises I can't keep.Stop judging me and understand the context of my situation. I know you don't decide to commit with someone from the first day you meet them,so I am no angel just human like you.
just a month old relationship? So you wanna break up with her after one month?? Keep tryin' to convince yourself that you arent a heartbreaker.
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 13, 2016
Stop doing all yo doing, chatting, catching out etc and the message will be sent in full red light . Easy isn't it?

If she's bold enough to ask whatsup, just say "nothing" and smile.

Then, no more word from u... You'll be forgotten like u forgot whatever hapind when u were 5months old smiley
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 7:44pm On May 13, 2016
juhan:
just a month old relationship? So you wanna break up with her after one month?? Keep tryin' to convince yourself that you arent a heartbreaker.
. I am not trying I know I am not;even if you label me one by your own standard. If I were heart breaker then there is no point to ask for advice here,I would just do the breaking my way. Stop being unreasonable and too hard on me.
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 13, 2016
Instead of looking for excuses, Just plainly tell her that you don't think u can go on with what ever you guys have going on. She might feel bad, but it would be better in d long run.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 13, 2016
gabbidonb:
. I am not trying I know I am not;even if you label me one by your own standard. If I were heart breaker then there is no point to ask for advice here,I would just do the breaking my way. Stop being unreasonable and too hard and on me.
hmmm ah don hear o just try talk to d babe and use style shift from her.

P.S You're still a heartbreaker to me

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by CarrotAndStick: 7:51pm On May 13, 2016
gabbidonb:
Hello nlanders, I met this girl and we exchanged numbers;after couple of days chatting and talking we started going out and it's like a month now together I have been trying to get to know her;but she wants something serious ,I realized she is not the type of person I would like to commit with after getting to know her a little.I want to end the relationship in a peaceful and subtle way and let her move on;but she is all over the place calling and texting like forever,I am struggling to get rid of her.Guyz your advise and tips are welcome;cause I am really confused.
You were blind when you wooed her but after fucking her upandan she's no longer the type for you to settle with?
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by CarrotAndStick: 7:52pm On May 13, 2016
You must marry her angry
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2016
mhiz:
Instead of looking for excuses, Just plainly tell her that you don't think u can go on with what ever you guys have going on. She might feel bad, but it would be better in d long run.
. I am garnering the courage to make such blunt outpouring.That seems harsh though and I don't want to deal with her immediate reaction.
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 7:55pm On May 13, 2016
CarrotAndStick:
You must marry her angry
. Hehehe talking about marriage within a month in a relationship is a turn off for me.
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 7:56pm On May 13, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

You were blind when you wooed her but after fucking her upandan she's no longer the type for you to settle with?
We bleeped each other and enjoyed the ecstasy;it wasn't a one way street.
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 13, 2016
gabbidonb:
. I am garnering the courage to make such blunt outpouring.That seems harsh though and I don't want to deal with her immediate reaction.
She may go hysterical or stuff, but she will respect you for it later. Its better than letting her invest more of herself. The sooner you tell her, the better and easier for you.
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 7:58pm On May 13, 2016
juhan:
hmmm ah don hear o just try talk to d babe and use style shift from her.

P.S You're still a heartbreaker to me
You have a perfect world I see,where mistakes are not allowed.Enjoy it queen
Re: What Is The Best Way To End It?? by gabbidonb(m): 8:02pm On May 13, 2016
mhiz:

She may go hysterical or stuff, but she will respect you for it later. Its better than letting her invest more of herself. The sooner you tell her, the better and easier for you.
I agree with you,that's why I wanna do it now;I have been ignoring her and stuff but it's not working so far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Kill My Feelings For Her........need To Move On / How Do I 4get..? Don't Open Without Saying Anything Pls. / At What Age Did Start Tertiary Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.