Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You (5887 Views)

Lets Play A Game / Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom / Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by dangervu(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Bored and decide to spice the romance section up.lets find a nairalander closer to us,state your moniker city,and state
E.g. Dangeru, sango ota,Ogun state
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by Aliyeous(m): 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
n so...
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
My moniker is right there for all to see

2 Likes

Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Longitude and latitude cordinates

N40 S15E

cool
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by vicstar(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
• • • • • cry • • • • •

Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
Name: Enigma

Location: where the east meets the west, the rivers flow from north to south and the sun shines the brightest.
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stop spying before they rusticate you from this thread. heheheh
@maxi112
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by ireneony(f): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by eitsei(m): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Capital of Land of virtue or capital of sunshine state

1 Like

Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by Maxi112: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Stop spying before they rusticate you from this thread. heheheh

@maxi112
u done catch me red handed

How u doing??
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Maxi112:
u done catch me red handed

How u doing??
hehehehehehe
I'm cool mehn, it seemed you disappeared from online for some days?
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by ehix89(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
Unfortunately I am far away from you all grin
udinese Italy...i'm so close,,d world is not as big as you think
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

You want us to see your pinshure wink

Not bad tho cool
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by yarimo(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ohhh no I am very close to you, LOCATION :sambisa forest
STFUareyouGod:

1 Like

Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by rosieluv(f): 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ibadan,oyo state at d moment,ah fit dissapear go anoda state for midnyt grin
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You want us to see your pinshure wink

Not bad tho cool
you've been noticed undecided undecided

yarimo:
Ohhh no I am very close to you, LOCATION :sambisa forest
fortunately, I'm in sambisa ATM grin grin
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
who lives in abule elepo here? grin
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by yarimo(m): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2016
fortunately, I'm in sambisa ATM grin grin[/quote] I will meet u right away at the ATM. I am eager to meet a nairalander grin
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by gamaliel121(m): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2016
ehix89:
udinese Italy...i'm so close,,d world is not as big as you think

She be ashawooo
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by dharay99: 12:04am On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by ehix89(m): 12:05am On Apr 13, 2016
gamaliel121:

She be ashawooo
she doesn't look like one my nigga grin
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 13, 2016
yarimo:
fortunately, I'm in sambisa ATM grin grin I will meet u right away at the ATM. I am eager to meet a nairalander grin
grin grin grin
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by PureWays(m): 12:40am On Apr 13, 2016
rosieluv:
Ooh.. I'm also in Ibadan presently.. Nice meeting you ma'am.
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:42am On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:
Unfortunately I am far away from you all grin

U mean ur village is far from town
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by Marlvin(m): 12:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Why ?
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by ireneony(f): 1:02am On Apr 13, 2016
gamaliel121:

She be ashawooo
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by soloyes(m): 1:03am On Apr 13, 2016
Am in far away Sokoto
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by sundoj08(m): 2:34am On Apr 13, 2016
Damn where I'm i again. *switches on gps, finds self in Neptune* thank goodness cool
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by Shams218(m): 3:33am On Apr 13, 2016
Bronx.
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by Senna: 3:37am On Apr 13, 2016
The moon

Where is the fun part
Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by Senna: 3:42am On Apr 13, 2016
dangervu:
Bored and decide to spice the romance section up.lets find a nairalander closer to us,state your moniker city,and state
E.g. Dangeru, sango ota,Ogun state

I think they have these kinda threads on nl and you find them in the "Fun and games" section? But your game belongs in maybe the " fun and sexuality" section or "meet up and die" section. Basically I'm saying there's nothing romantic about your bullshit game. But...

Kontinew lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You by lanrei(m): 5:43am On Apr 13, 2016
rosieluv:
where u Dey go 4 mid night ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank / 9 Bad Girl Traits Every Guy Wants In His Girl. / Do We Still Have Them??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.