Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! (1417 Views)

Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by olaleye1355(m): 12:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Why are most girls like this, when you try all what you can think of to change thier mind they will tell you next time(next visit),which they mostly surrender. But if you do it almost like rape then you fit loose them entirely or have to beg like a mofo

I had one this afternoon at my place. After taking off all her package and was about to go down on her,she started laying curses like "if you do it today,you will regret it!","No no no no.....No way,its too early" and so on.

Pls can we just stop being afrikaans for once
Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:31am On Apr 13, 2016
Why can't u people have a mutual understanding about sex first before trying to lure her to it? Must u do it the tricky way? She came to ur place, what was she expecting from u? Didn't u discuss it prior to her arrival? Tomorrow now she will say "he raped me" but na she go him house o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by ajalawole(m): 12:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Sex is an understanding between two people.

Op, if she is not ready you need respect her if you want her to respect u, so don't force her against her wish
Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by Strahovski1(m): 12:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Must you have sex with any lady that cist you?
Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by vicstar(m): 12:45am On Apr 13, 2016
girls are like fishes na

Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:45am On Apr 13, 2016
smh undecided
Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by olaleye1355(m): 12:48am On Apr 13, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Why can't u people have a mutual understanding about sex first before trying to lure her to it? Must u do it the tricky way? She came to ur place, what was she expecting from u? Didn't u discuss it prior to her arrival? Tomorrow now she will say "he raped me" but na she go him house o!

Discussin it might scare her away. But I will take ur advice on board
Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by olaleye1355(m): 12:49am On Apr 13, 2016
ajalawole:
Sex is an understanding between two people.

Op, if she is not ready you need respect her if you want her to respect u, so don't force her against her wish

Thanks boss, though I respect her that's why I didn't go tru wit it

1 Like

Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by olaleye1355(m): 12:52am On Apr 13, 2016
Strahovski1:
Must you have sex with any lady that cist you?

No sir, I make advancement just to let her know am not the dulling type.
Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by Bluezy13(m): 12:53am On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by Okworigeorge(m): 12:53am On Apr 13, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Discuss it with her on a 1st visit? Who does that

Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by Strahovski1(m): 12:54am On Apr 13, 2016
olaleye1355:

No sir, I make advancement just to let her know am not the dulling type.

Then why complain if she says No? After you guys will call ladies prostitutes when you want to be in between their legs everytime you see them like they have no worth and when they refuse you come back to nl bitching about it
Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by olaleye1355(m): 12:54am On Apr 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:57am On Apr 13, 2016
olaleye1355:

Discussin it might scare her away. But I will take ur advice on board
how will discussing it scare her away? are u dealing with minors?
Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:00am On Apr 13, 2016
Strahovski1:

Then why complain if she says No? After you guys will call ladies prostitutes when you want to be in between their legs everytime you see them like they have no worth and when they refuse you come back to nl bitching about it

I'm surprised this is coming from a guy
Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by olaleye1355(m): 1:00am On Apr 13, 2016
Strahovski1:

Huuul up,huuul up! Huuul up!!

I don't c any gal as worthless stop gettin it twisted.

TOPIC: first visit,no sex

COMPLAIN:can't we ve sex on our first date if we will surely have it next date or time
Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by olaleye1355(m): 1:04am On Apr 13, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

how will discussing it scare her away? are u dealing with minors?

So you are telling me there are no adult that tags you as a sex maniac for demanding sex prior to her first visit.........are you a minor?
Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:08am On Apr 13, 2016
olaleye1355:

So you are telling me there are no adult that tags you as a sex maniac for demanding sex prior to her first visit.........are you a minor?

So u don't demand for sex prior to her visit, to get her mind prepared for whatever the hell she's visiting for, but u try to force her into it upon her arrival huh? undecided ....... are u a minor?
Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by Okworigeorge(m): 1:12am On Apr 13, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

So u don't demand for sex prior to her visit, to get her mind prepared for whatever the hell she's visiting for, but u try to force her into it upon her arrival huh? undecided ....... are u a minor?
sis talk true, how many guys have discussed sex with u prior to a first visit?
Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by olaleye1355(m): 1:16am On Apr 13, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Woman it doesn't work for me!!!

I tell them I will be doing this and that to them...... Then is a "johnny walker" affair. They walk away.

Calaber gals are confident about sex while yoruba girls mostly tend to be protective of image dear
Re: Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! by olaleye1355(m): 1:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Okworigeorge:
sis talk true, how many guys have discussed sex with u prior to a first visit?

Bro I tire ooooooo

(1) (Reply)

.. / Is It Possible For A Man And A Woman To Be Just Friends? / How My Smelly Boxer Nearly Disgrace Me...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.