Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... (2631 Views)

Do You Believe In True Love ? / These Pics Just Made Me Believe In True Love... / When Did U Loose Hope In True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by archdon: 4:30am On Jul 09, 2016
If you have seen this and still don't believe in true love then something somewhere in you is broken and it's not just your heart.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by dauntless15(m): 4:35am On Jul 09, 2016
It was all a setup, this guy is silently screaming pls HELP ME!!!, but yall are too rowdy to sense it in his eyes, HANG ON TIGHT BUDDY AM GONNA RESCUE YOU I PROMISE,

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by archdon: 4:45am On Jul 09, 2016
dauntless15:
It was all a setup, this guy is silently screaming pls HELP ME!!!, but yall are too rowdy to sense it in his eyes, HANG ON TIGHT BUDDY AM GONNA RESCUE YOU I PROMISE,
Really, Dude
dats ur take from dis?
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by bewla(m): 4:45am On Jul 09, 2016
;DNot that i don't believe
but i just have not seen any right now
only brother i never chop
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 09, 2016
grin dauntless15 u don't believe in love ehn?
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by dauntless15(m): 4:51am On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin dauntless15 u don't believe in love ehn?
no no no no
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by dauntless15(m): 4:52am On Jul 09, 2016
archdon:

Really, Dude
dats ur take from dis?
yes its a scream for help, men are you seeing how small and sick the guy looks
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 09, 2016
dauntless15:
no no no no

Oh I see. grin OK.
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by dauntless15(m): 5:01am On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oh I see. grin OK.
good morn cheesy
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 09, 2016
dauntless15:
good morn cheesy

Good noon I must say. Eh u dnt sleep ooo grin
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by dauntless15(m): 5:04am On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Good noon I must say. Eh u dnt sleep ooo grin
wait then what was i doing all night? Flying?
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by veekid(m): 5:26am On Jul 09, 2016
This guy has already signed his death warrant
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by Mekzyzeus(m): 5:34am On Jul 09, 2016
You dey the guy's mind abi?? cool grin
What if na hustle my guy dey run?? wink cheesy
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 09, 2016
True love is everywhere. its high time we start looking at the content, instead of the container kiss
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 09, 2016
Horse sh!te

1 Like

Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by deewhone(f): 6:08am On Jul 09, 2016
An act of putting a bowl on its cover
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 09, 2016
What's "true love" about this?

Maybe he likes fat girls

Maybe she's really rich and the guy is a gold-digger

Maybe he's doing it to get attention

You can't conclude from pictures.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by theEYe21(f): 7:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Ayama! I want to throw up lipsrsealed undecided
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by dannyben5: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2016
Jesu!! op u cannt come and go and kill me....

1 Like

Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by archdon: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Targaeryian:
What's "true love" about this?

Maybe he likes fat girls

Maybe she's really rich and the guy is a gold-digger

Maybe he's doing it to get attention

You can't conclude from pictures.

When faced with a complex situation the simplest explanation is usually the right one.

Wc is simple dat they are in love or that it's a scam.

What I can tell u is this has made a believer out of me, use to be a skeptic but no more.
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by archdon: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2016
mayoralhaji:
True love is everywhere. its high time we start looking at the content, instead of the container kiss

In this case the content and the container, contains the same massage "true love"

1 Like

Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by kcowen(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2016
EXtreme Wrestling Don't try this at Home
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by Hollawayn05(m): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hi Dude.. Ur sense of taste is Bad . .
Dis is Suicidal!!
*Calls 911*
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by xendra: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Norbit and Respucia comes to mind
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by vicstar(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
guy man is gradually dying and u are saying horse shiit lipsrsealed
Re: If You Have Seen This And Still Don't Believe In True Love Then ...... by archdon: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
vicstar:
guy man is gradually dying and u are saying horse shiit lipsrsealed

Men for millions of years have been dying, at least dis way he's going to die with smile on his face and joy in his heart,

How many men can say dat?

(1) (Reply)

Nil / Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! / Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.