Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

(counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! (2867 Views)

Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics / The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by refiner(f): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Just put in more effort next time sis . More ink to your pen cool
...fank u friend!smiley
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by cutieberie1(f): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Am no 1 wink
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by Synzu(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
refiner:

....ban!
d fear of ban is d beginning of .....smiley
Ban? That's more like a medal to me gringrin
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by rosieluv(f): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
team no 2 smiley
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by refiner(f): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

Ban? That's more like a medal to me gringrin
...lol!...u've gat more Dan a million alternate monicker!smiley
well,I just decided to play along wif d mod for d mean time....smiley
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by refiner(f): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
rosieluv:
team no 2 smiley
...lol like seriously?.... u are d boss den!grin
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by refiner(f): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
cutieberie1:
Am no 1 wink
....lol....its just like being boyfriendless!grin
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by Synzu(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
refiner:

...lol!...u've gat more Dan a million alternate monicker!smiley
well,I just decided to play along wif d mod for d mean time....smiley
Actually, I have just 2 right now. Others have been shut-down.
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by ireneony(f): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

The other night we were locked in warm embrace... Now you wanna kick me out without atleast giving me breakfast? undecided
oh! I forgot. .
But ur earlier response was unfair cheesy
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by Synzu(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:
oh! I forgot. . But ur earlier response was unfair cheesy
We were guilty of the same offence babe.. Now, who are you to judge me?
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by onstelly(f): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
refiner:

....lol!...y d joor?...we dey drag am?grin
Hahaha hell no
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by herkzprince(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hello bae ..Love your diary sooo much ..Been following it right from the start ..Been offline for coupl days now ..But now am back and abreast of it(your diary) ..where is my prize? Refiner
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by refiner(f): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
herkzprince:
Hello bae ..Love your diary sooo much ..Been following it right from the start ..Been offline for coupl days now ..But now am back and abreast of it(your diary) ..where is my gift? Refiner
...awww!..fanx sweety...u just made me smile now!smileysmiley

and oh!..ur gift?....wah do u wish for?grin
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by herkzprince(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
refiner:

...awww!..fanx sweety...u just made me smile now!smileysmiley

and oh!..ur gift?....wah do u wish for?grin

Wait! You a Genie now?
Like seriously ..I dont know what to wish for right now
Hmmmm ..lemme just dedicate it to you ..I know you happy right now ..I just wish you to be much more happier
'cause if its 'bout me I would want you to give me many genies and I want all them genies to be girls
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by refiner(f): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
herkzprince:

Wait! You a Genie now?
Like seriously ..I dont know what to wish for right now
Hmmmm ..lemme just dedicate it to you ..I know you happy right now ..I just wish you to be much more happier
'cause if its 'bout me I would want you to give me many genies and I want all them genies to be girls

...lol!...if I av an idea wah u meant by genie den am a liar!smiley...could u pls?
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by cutieberie1(f): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
refiner:

....lol....its just like being boyfriendless!grin

Hehehe my dear i tire
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by herkzprince(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
refiner:

...lol!...if I av an idea wah u meant by genie den am a liar!smiley...could u pls?

Nah! ..I meant you being magical ..just like a fairy ..you wann grant my wish ..Dont get it twisted ..You being a liar never crossed my mind
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by refiner(f): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
herkzprince:

Nah! ..I meant you being magical ..just like a fairy ..you wann grant my wish ..Dont get it twisted ..You being a liar never crossed my mind
...lol!..

I can't help buh laff...dunno wah to say sha!smiley
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by herkzprince(m): 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
refiner:

...lol!..

I can't help buh laff...dunno wah to say sha!smiley

Laugh all you want ...how I wish . . . . .
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by Jadekitana(f): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy grin
refiner:
[b]....without much ado let's get down to businessgrin....I wanna counter d thread"9 types of Nigerian boyfriend" compiled by jadekitana!smiley.....although mine is 8...

1) SPINSTER'S GIRLFRIEND:she does things on her own,she dont care about her boyfriend...and she live her life as if she don have a guy....she lives an idle kinda life!

2) ACIDIC GIRLFRIEND: she gets angry easily,she sparks out In any little misunderstanding and also possess a dominating attitude!undecided

3) SLAVE GIRLFRIEND: though not married to her boyfriend, but acts like a wify...do d washing,cooking,cleaning and all domestic stuffs....and worst of all,she is been controlled by her boyfriend!undecided

4) GENERAL GIRLFRIEND:she friends everybody...keeps a lot of male folks,spend much time with them....in facts she accommodates all!!undecided

5) DRY GIRLFRIEND: although most people believe that it's the duty of a guy only to spend on a girl,but I don't because being in a relationship with a guy,u as a girl ought to spend too on your guy to prove ur love for him too....but this category of girlfriend don't spend at all but expect much from the guy......and d relationship is often boring!undecided

6)PANADOL GIRLFRIEND: Lazy and only loves boyfriend for d sake of money...a kinda parasite and a gold digger!undecided

7)VISITING GIRLFRIEND:they visit mostly when dey are in need of sex,especially when the guy can satisfy dem well....undecided

cool CARING GIRLFRIEND: they are very caring and loving....very responsible and treats their boyfriend like a PRINCE.... they love,respect and care for their guy!grin....

I belong to category 1 and 4....struggling to quite dem for category 8!smiley

now ladies what category do u belong to and guys in which category do your girlfriends treat u with!

let's have fun!grin[/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am New Here / This Face Got Him Into Trouble (picture) / Nigerian Men And Premature Ejaculation - Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.