Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (104859 Views)

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
it's been a while here, I believe lots of people are already making some cool cash From Bo, well I got Neteller Dollar for sale. limited amount. call me on 08131876569 for Negotiations
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by askme2: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
makson70:
it's been a while here, I believe lots of people are already making some cool cash From Bo, well I got Neteller Dollar for sale. limited amount. call me on 08131876569 for Negotiations
Can you come on whatsapp?
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by naijaguy77: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Does anyone know, is there any website where I can trade Binary Options in Naira?
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by malcom2x(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2017
unfortunately it's demo n I need to deposit but can't do that on Nigerian bank card.

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by yellowman2225(m): 7:47am On Jan 26, 2017
makson70:

That's a good idea, but some people would lack behind, but i'll think about or probably when we finish the basis here, and everuone has been carried along, we would have a wat's app group

geogbengi:
Good morning binarians. I am new here but I have taking my time to go through thread and previous posts as far back as 2015. I can see people here are really really helpful and not the type that hoard or hide information for the benefit of others. A friend referred me here and I am glad I joined

Please I need contacts(e-mails/phone numbers)of good binary.com traders (e.g elemosho, wapmasta001 and the likes). I need this knowledge too to break even.

Thanks

Iam a binary options trader and has assisted many learn the basics of trading.

There's no shortcut anywhere, to be successful in binary. you need to acquire an elementary knowledge of Forex after which you will become a good binary options trader.

Contact me if you need any of my services below;

Want to learn binary options trading / stocks /CFD/ Forex

want to turn your indicators into an 100% autopilot expert advisor robot making money while you sleep
want to add several Indictators together to form a single alert that sends email

Want to learn general currency trading and money management.

090 728 2225 5 Calls only.

See you at the top.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by stinville(m): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
malcom2x:
unfortunately it's demo n I need to deposit but can't do that on Nigerian bank card.
funding real account has been a challenge for me too
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by DeoSleek: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2017
please, how can this account be funded
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by nicholasilechie(m): 2:33am On Feb 15, 2017
Uggg
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2017
NOTICE!!! NOTICE!!! NOTICE!!!
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Good morning traders, for some time now I have not been updating my wall on tips concerning trading. That’s because we have been working on something Big and Better to help you guys, I mean myself and my colleagues, Nicholas Ilechie and Samson Irikefe. After several requests on a signal service from our followers and fellow traders, we have come up with a good way to help one another instead of the usual little tip we post on our wall.
Now you’ll be able to get proper quality info on becoming a professional trader, most of you should have known us by now. These are what we came up with.

B.O EDUCATION GROUP

Firstly We have decided To open a Binary option Education group, strictly for quality education, where we can learn from each other and share ideas and Experiences Not just from the Admins but Members also. Here you can ask questions, talk about brokers, share our Daily results and strategies, and Talk about our money management plans. ENCOURAGE AND ADVICE ONE ANOTHER ETC.
So it’s going to be a community where we interact with one another so we can grow together. Please Note to join the Education Group is completely free to all, both Traders and non-Traders, Experts, Newbies who wants to learn to be self-dependent, Both male and females, You are free to Join no matter the country you’re from or race, we’ll work and learn together as one family.
We would also be allowed to share our Ideas on how we can make our community Better and interactive.
I REPEAT, THE EDUCATION GROUP IS COMPLETELY FREE

B.O SIGNAL GROUP

Secondly we have also decided to Run a signal service where we can all Earn some Money Weekly, I’m not promising we’re going to be the Best but we’ll try our best to give you what you deserve (ITMssss), We guarantee you’ll definitely make Money weekly and I mean good cash that’s worth it. Running a signal service takes Time, Resources, Devotion and it’s stressful I must say. So the signal service is not going to be free, but believe me it’s going to be affordable. Bear with us on that, I hope you understand. More info on fees, mode of payment and all that would be discussed in the Education Group.
We’ve noted some reasons why some people are not successful even with the best signal service and this would be treated in our Education Group, so taking note of these things would help you become profitable. The cause of this is “Greed and Lack of Discipline”. And we’re going to deal strictly on this aspect. By god’s grace we’ll be able to carry as many people along with good profits.

TRIAL PERIOD

This is how it’s going to work. Everyone who’s willing and ready to work with us to learn and make money, just add me on facebook with my username (Sesanp1) and comment on the post on my wall signifying you want to join. you would all be added to the education group and We’ll settle down learn some few things for start and then signals would be sent out this week for trials, So basically this week is going to be a trial week. More info would be passed across to you in the Education group concerning joining the signal service properly. For now let’s start like this.....

SEE YOU ALL IN THE MONEY...
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by AikayBolt: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
makson70:
NOTICE!!! NOTICE!!! NOTICE!!!
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Good morning traders, for some time now I have not been updating my wall on tips concerning trading. That’s because we have been working on something Big and Better to help you guys, I mean myself and my colleagues, Nicholas Ilechie and Samson Irikefe. After several requests on a signal service from our followers and fellow traders, we have come up with a good way to help one another instead of the usual little tip we post on our wall.
Now you’ll be able to get proper quality info on becoming a professional trader, most of you should have known us by now. These are what we came up with.

B.O EDUCATION GROUP

Firstly We have decided To open a Binary option Education group, strictly for quality education, where we can learn from each other and share ideas and Experiences Not just from the Admins but Members also. Here you can ask questions, talk about brokers, share our Daily results and strategies, and Talk about our money management plans. ENCOURAGE AND ADVICE ONE ANOTHER ETC.
So it’s going to be a community where we interact with one another so we can grow together. Please Note to join the Education Group is completely free to all, both Traders and non-Traders, Experts, Newbies who wants to learn to be self-dependent, Both male and females, You are free to Join no matter the country you’re from or race, we’ll work and learn together as one family.
We would also be allowed to share our Ideas on how we can make our community Better and interactive.
I REPEAT, THE EDUCATION GROUP IS COMPLETELY FREE

B.O SIGNAL GROUP

Secondly we have also decided to Run a signal service where we can all Earn some Money Weekly, I’m not promising we’re going to be the Best but we’ll try our best to give you what you deserve (ITMssss), We guarantee you’ll definitely make Money weekly and I mean good cash that’s worth it. Running a signal service takes Time, Resources, Devotion and it’s stressful I must say. So the signal service is not going to be free, but believe me it’s going to be affordable. Bear with us on that, I hope you understand. More info on fees, mode of payment and all that would be discussed in the Education Group.
We’ve noted some reasons why some people are not successful even with the best signal service and this would be treated in our Education Group, so taking note of these things would help you become profitable. The cause of this is “Greed and Lack of Discipline”. And we’re going to deal strictly on this aspect. By god’s grace we’ll be able to carry as many people along with good profits.

TRIAL PERIOD

This is how it’s going to work. Everyone who’s willing and ready to work with us to learn and make money, just add me on facebook with my username (Sesanp1) and comment on the post on my wall signifying you want to join. you would all be added to the education group and We’ll settle down learn some few things for start and then signals would be sent out this week for trials, So basically this week is going to be a trial week. More info would be passed across to you in the Education group concerning joining the signal service properly. For now let’s start like this.....

SEE YOU ALL IN THE MONEY...

Hello sir,
First of all, nice work. But I believe you know about the problem of funding binary option accounts from Nigerian bank cards. This recent forex policies by CBN is big nonsense. So please, How do you go about funding and withdrawing (without limits, if possible) from your broker OR How do you propose we can find the way..
Oshee!
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by besthand(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
pls add me 08058410181
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by tuazor: 11:59am On May 02, 2017
please o! and please i need clarification.

is binary option gambling or a betting site. how does iqoptions operate. what similarities does it have with fx

i just want to know.

thanks.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Entom(m): 2:58am On May 09, 2017
Check my signature for money-making info
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by PropertyAsset: 8:58am On May 09, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me.

Contact us for your own titled land/property/asset acquisition and investment in Ibeju-Lekki (with CofO) and all accross Lagos with great deals for you.
[WhatsApp +2348027390046]
Check signature below.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by yungchase(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2017
Attention! To all traders, for those who need tutoring and help in making profit in trading you can message me. I would like to introduce myself, my name is Nelson Thornton a Binary Trade Experts,with my system and strategy i can help you make a killing in the options market as i will help you manage your trade accounts and help you earn profits in both forex trading and binary options which you will see for your self, just as i have helped so many folks, with my ideas strategy and this amazing trade software which i use to trade. Give it a try and see how my software will work for you . And the good news is you can start trading with minimum deposit and cost. For more info contact me immediately via binarytradexpert2017@gmail.com
And you can also message me on hangout with the same email address.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by adedapodvirus001(m): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Good morning fellow naira landers, I have a working binary option strategy and I need investors that can partner me on it. All I need is a minimum of $100 worth of bitcoin. With $100 investment I can guarantee a daily profit of $20. If you are interested, please chat me up on whatsapp through this number 08106819260. I can also trade for you if you have a binary option account funded to the tune of $200
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Anybody to be of help ? I'm stucked at some point angry
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by stanlo4we(m): 6:10am On Jul 31, 2017
How To Trade on Binary Even/Odds Watch on my youtube channel and please

****SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR UPDATE******

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ZbcDISPIE
https://youtu.be/W0ZbcDISPIE
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by henosag: 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
makson70:
HEY EVERYONE, what's THE MEANING OF THESE NONSENSE I'M SEEING HERE, PEOPLE POSTING ALL SORTS OF THINGS ABOUT ME..

NUMBER ONE, YOU didn't KNOW WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND, THE LAST POST I WROTE, YOU didn't READ IT PROPERLY. YOU'RE JUST COMMENTING ALL SORTS OF NONSENSE.

NOW, NAIRA LAND BANNED ALL LECTURES CONCERNING BINARY OPTIONS, AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO DELETE ALL TRENDS CONCERNING BINARY OPTIONS, INCLUDING THIS ONE. SO I HAD TO COME UP WITH AN ALTERNATIVE.

SO BECAUSE I PUT 2K THERE, THAT'S WHY EVERYONE ARE JUST SAYING ALL SORTS OF THINGS ABOUT ME. NOW YOU DIDN'T EVEN CALL TO CONFIRM IF I WAS REALLY COLLECTING MONEY FOR JOINING MY GROUP, YOU JUST CONCLUDED YOURSELF.

DO YOU THINK I WOULD REALLY CHARGE 2K, IF I'M TO COLLECT MONEY FROM YOU?? GO OUT THERE AND CHECK OUT HOW MUCH PEOPLE ARE PAYING MONTHLY JUST TO GET SIGNALS. 20K PLUS.

NOW YOU GET SOMETHING FREE, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE VALUE.

FEW DAYS BACK PEOPLE WHERE THANKING ME, PRETENDING TO APPRECIATE MY LECTURES HERE, NOW WHAT I GET IS I'M A SCAM!!! WHEN YOU KNOW THAT I'M ALWAYS BANNED BY THE ROBOTS.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I HAD CREATED ANOTHER POST, MAKING MY GROUP FREE. YOU THINK I'M NOT GOING TO PAY THE OTHER TOP TRADERS THAT ARE GOING TO JOIN ME.

NOW THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE CALLING ME SCAMS, HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE STARTED PRACTICING WHAT I HAVE THOUGHT HERE, ALL YOU CAN DO IS SPOIL PEOPLES NAME.

I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!!!

I CLEARLY STATED IN MY LAST POST THAT I WOULD CONTINUE THIS TREND DEPENDING ON HOW THINGS GO DUE TO THE NAIRA LAND RULES.

I SO DISAPPOINTED. BECAUSE I KNOW HOW MANY PERSONS HAVE ATTENDED MY ONE ON ONE TRAINING AND HAS STARTED MAKING THEIR MONEY.
My brother, that's world for you.... Can't please the people.... Same lips who praised u infront of u would smite you behind.
Can u imagine all the selflessness u portrayed here, expending several expensive information u learnt in a hard way, still having some people scorging u for just 2k. Nawa oo!
I wished I saw this thread last year, but it's OK. God bless you all thesame.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by henosag: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
makson70:

YOU ARE SO BLIND THAT YOU CAN'T SEE ON MY LESSON OUTLINE WHERE I SAID I WOULD TEACH YOU ABOUT MONEY MANAGEMENT.

EVEN SOME OF THE TOP TRADERS WORLD WIDE WONT GO FOR $50 PER TRADE. BECAUSE THEY ARE WELL EDUCATED ABOUT MONEY MANAGEMENT WHICH HOLDS 50% OF YOUR SUCCESS IN BINARY OPTION.

MEANWHILE I DON'T REMEMBER TELLING YOU THAT I WAS A PERFECT TRADER BECAUSE WE LEARN EVERYDAY.

I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU OKAY BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BINARY OR FOREX TRADING.

YOU WANT TO KNOW IF I'M GOOD, THAT SCREEN SHOT YOU SEE, I STARTED THAT ACCOUNT WITH ONE DOLLAR JUST TO TEXT MY ACCURACY. NOW IT'S 15$, YOU WANT TO SEE MY OTHER ACCOUNT RIGHT AND REALLY KNOW IF I'M MAKING MONEY, I'll SHOW PEOPLE WHO's WORTH GIVING PROOF, NOT YOU!!!!
WOW! I LOVE THIS REPLY.... PERFECT!
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by henosag: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Chidonsky:
i never said one can make it without God but we human has a role to play as well rather using God 4 cover up.
SHARRAP DIA!! U ARE NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF... A GUY BEHAVING LIKE A GIRL. UR NAME SHOULD BE SAMPLEBOY
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Chidonsky: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
henosag:
SHARRAP DIA!! U ARE NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF... A GUY BEHAVING LIKE A GIRL. UR NAME SHOULD BE SAMPLEBOY
officer how far?
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by classic44sure: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
men this tin is risky.. more loose than winning
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by kingsoluv4real: 3:51am On Sep 06, 2017
Please, what is the EASIEST way to set up a real (non-demo) account (deposit + withdrawal) for Binary Options trading for us Nigerians? I want to do the real trading ASAP. Pls advise. Thanks
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Zubydo: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2017
kingsoluv4real:
Please, what is the EASIEST way to set up a real (non-demo) account (deposit + withdrawal) for Binary Options trading for us Nigerians? I want to do the real trading ASAP. Pls advise. Thanks

I use Alpari trader. Its the best. Try them

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Meesquared(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
wow! why didn't I see this thread since last year. I've made it man... thanks Op
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Meesquared(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
wow! why didn't I see this thread since last year. I've made it man... thanks Opi just sent you a message on whatsapp now.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by kintipsy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
can someone guide me on this binary option stuff....i av a free demo acct with IQ...
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by benado247: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Want to be successful, then be open to opportunities and take risk, calculated risk. Instaforex is offering those who are interested in forex an opportunity to start and anyone who says you can make money without investing money lies. The StartUp bonus 500 USD from InstaForex company can be received without verification of your data – you only need to specify your e-mail and start real trading on Forex with real trades and real opportunity to take and withdraw profits. Moreover, in case of your trades are unsuccessful – you do not risk anything but only the StartUp bonus gifted to you. https://www.instaforex.com/forex_promo/no_deposit_bonus?x=BCDTB
I'm only creating awareness, if you decide to join there many book/video on forex that can make you a successful trader. The difference between the rich and the poor is mentality.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Larrybey: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
kintipsy:
can someone guide me on this binary option stuff....i av a free demo acct with IQ...

I like the fact that you are demo trading before using your real money. i once made this mistake and the result was disastrous until i met a guru (in Ibadan)that trained me and INSISTED i demo trade before going live. it is then i started smiling. i would have loved to train you but i am not so good in teaching but i can refer my trainer to you. 08 160 4 169 43 is his no. and tell him from larry. Binary Option is very lucrative but also risky if you do not learn the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.