Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (104850 Views)

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by samplegirl(f): 8:05pm On May 11, 2016
@Makson70 why the fee from strugglers when you are making money from the trading itself?

You just drag your name to the mud my brother. Sorry.

9 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Chidonsky: 10:46pm On May 11, 2016
samplegirl:
@Makson70 why the fee from strugglers when you are making money from the trading itself?

You just drag your name to the mud my brother. Sorry.
do you think he is really making money?

2 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by CosmicJames(m): 10:52pm On May 11, 2016
Chidonsky:
I'm not sure he is hearing you my brother. Abeg put it in capital letters so he can hear you well?
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by NonFarmPayrol: 7:14am On May 12, 2016
Chidonsky:

the only live account i saw in his screenshot showed 9 dolls grin grin
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Idy179(m): 7:43am On May 12, 2016
God bless u is beta dan dis change u r asking,i knw it took u tym 2 formulate d write up.u shud jst try n finish wot u started.after all nobody force u 2 do bt on ur own u jst decided 2 help.@ d end of d day pple can end-uo appreciating u even witout asking,tanks,jst a suggestion

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Tolo2: 11:22am On May 12, 2016
Thanks for the response. There are so many scam sites out there.
makson70:

I make use of IQ-Options Broker and i make my withdrawals via Neteller and Direct Bank wire transfer while i make use of Neteller for all my deposite
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Chidonsky: 12:35pm On May 12, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:

the only live account i saw in his screenshot showed 9 dolls grin grin
lol he want to deceive us,imagine somebody who has been making money trading with $1 per trade.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Chidonsky: 12:37pm On May 12, 2016
CosmicJames:
I'm not sure he is hearing you my brother. Abeg put it in capital letters so he can hear you well?
he has failed to live by example.

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by samplegirl(f): 4:20pm On May 12, 2016
Chidonsky:

Lolz. Scams everywhere!
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by nicholasilechie(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2016
why the much ado nd talks about nothing. if you don't wanna register with him den don't. he didn't forced you or placed a gun on your head. we Nigerians are so funny we always want free things. well Just for your memory retinker you can never make money without money

5 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2016
HEY EVERYONE, what's THE MEANING OF THESE NONSENSE I'M SEEING HERE, PEOPLE POSTING ALL SORTS OF THINGS ABOUT ME..

NUMBER ONE, YOU didn't KNOW WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND, THE LAST POST I WROTE, YOU didn't READ IT PROPERLY. YOU'RE JUST COMMENTING ALL SORTS OF NONSENSE.

NOW, NAIRA LAND BANNED ALL LECTURES CONCERNING BINARY OPTIONS, AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO DELETE ALL TRENDS CONCERNING BINARY OPTIONS, INCLUDING THIS ONE. SO I HAD TO COME UP WITH AN ALTERNATIVE.

SO BECAUSE I PUT 2K THERE, THAT'S WHY EVERYONE ARE JUST SAYING ALL SORTS OF THINGS ABOUT ME. NOW YOU DIDN'T EVEN CALL TO CONFIRM IF I WAS REALLY COLLECTING MONEY FOR JOINING MY GROUP, YOU JUST CONCLUDED YOURSELF.

DO YOU THINK I WOULD REALLY CHARGE 2K, IF I'M TO COLLECT MONEY FROM YOU?? GO OUT THERE AND CHECK OUT HOW MUCH PEOPLE ARE PAYING MONTHLY JUST TO GET SIGNALS. 20K PLUS.

NOW YOU GET SOMETHING FREE, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE VALUE.

FEW DAYS BACK PEOPLE WHERE THANKING ME, PRETENDING TO APPRECIATE MY LECTURES HERE, NOW WHAT I GET IS I'M A SCAM!!! WHEN YOU KNOW THAT I'M ALWAYS BANNED BY THE ROBOTS.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I HAD CREATED ANOTHER POST, MAKING MY GROUP FREE. YOU THINK I'M NOT GOING TO PAY THE OTHER TOP TRADERS THAT ARE GOING TO JOIN ME.

NOW THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE CALLING ME SCAMS, HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE STARTED PRACTICING WHAT I HAVE THOUGHT HERE, ALL YOU CAN DO IS SPOIL PEOPLES NAME.

I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!!!

I CLEARLY STATED IN MY LAST POST THAT I WOULD CONTINUE THIS TREND DEPENDING ON HOW THINGS GO DUE TO THE NAIRA LAND RULES.

I SO DISAPPOINTED. BECAUSE I KNOW HOW MANY PERSONS HAVE ATTENDED MY ONE ON ONE TRAINING AND HAS STARTED MAKING THEIR MONEY.

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by nicholasilechie(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2016
instead of you guys to plead with him to give you one or two week trial so u could raise money you guys are blabbing nonsense. the 2k is even cheap sed for a one time payment ahba na makson you too much even if its only for the information and education you've taught me so far I wud even transfer you the 2k plus an extra 1500 for your subscription.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by nicholasilechie(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2016
see you in the group sir
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by john1982: 12:41pm On May 13, 2016
Markson please forgive them for they dont know what they are doing. i remeber when i was in secondary school, it might be one stubborn that would carry all of us in the class into trouble, please teach us how to get signals by ourself according to your promise

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2016
samplegirl:

Lolz. Scams everywhere!

I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, YOU SHOULD CHECK THE DICTIONARY FOR THE MEANING OF SCAM!!!

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by samplegirl(f): 12:48pm On May 13, 2016
They come in different forms and very unrepentant even when busted!

Show me where you are staking $50 per trade and record 4-5 straight wins in a day then I believe you. It will prove the level of your confidence and not $1 otherwise you are looking for something inside the bag of the man who he himself is looking for something bro.

3 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Chidonsky: 1:30pm On May 13, 2016
samplegirl:

Show me where you are staking $50 per trade and record 4-5 straight wins in a day then I believe you. It will prove the level of your confidence and not $1 otherwise you are looking for something inside the bag of the man who he himself is looking for something bro.
beleive me i thought when he said he has been making money that he should be staking around $50 per trade but i was suprise to see him put $1 per trade.Does it mean he has not been trading and he even confirmed it when he said i pray to grow my account to a reasonable amount,that means he building is luck on God.

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by RealMoneying: 1:57pm On May 13, 2016
I have $10 perfect money to sell @ #300/$
Any interested buyer should quote me.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 3:24pm On May 13, 2016
samplegirl:

YOU ARE SO BLIND THAT YOU CAN'T SEE ON MY LESSON OUTLINE WHERE I SAID I WOULD TEACH YOU ABOUT MONEY MANAGEMENT.

EVEN SOME OF THE TOP TRADERS WORLD WIDE WONT GO FOR $50 PER TRADE. BECAUSE THEY ARE WELL EDUCATED ABOUT MONEY MANAGEMENT WHICH HOLDS 50% OF YOUR SUCCESS IN BINARY OPTION.

MEANWHILE I DON'T REMEMBER TELLING YOU THAT I WAS A PERFECT TRADER BECAUSE WE LEARN EVERYDAY.

I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU OKAY BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BINARY OR FOREX TRADING.

YOU WANT TO KNOW IF I'M GOOD, THAT SCREEN SHOT YOU SEE, I STARTED THAT ACCOUNT WITH ONE DOLLAR JUST TO TEXT MY ACCURACY. NOW IT'S 15$, YOU WANT TO SEE MY OTHER ACCOUNT RIGHT AND REALLY KNOW IF I'M MAKING MONEY, I'll SHOW PEOPLE WHO's WORTH GIVING PROOF, NOT YOU!!!!
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2016
Chidonsky:
beleive me i thought when he said he has been making money that he should be staking around $50 per trade but i was suprise to see him put $1 per trade.Does it mean he has not been trading and he even confirmed it when he said i pray to grow my account to a reasonable amount,that means he building is luck on God.

AS FOR YOU, DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE TO START STAKING WITH 50$ TO START MAKING 100 TO 200K MONTHLY YOU'RE WRONG MY DEAR,

NOW I MAKE MONEY AND I'M SATISFIED WITH WHAT I MAKE MONTHLY AND I DON'T NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU!!!

NOW DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT HAVING LUCK FROM GOD??

OR YOU THINK WITH THE BEST STRATEGY IN THE WORLD, YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITHOUT GOD??

I PITY YOU>>>
YOU HAVE TO THINK TWICE

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by samplegirl(f): 3:34pm On May 13, 2016
makson70:

YOU ARE SO BLIND THAT YOU CAN'T SEE ON MY LESSON OUTLINE WHERE I SAID I WOULD TEACH YOU ABOUT MONEY MANAGEMENT.

EVEN SOME OF THE TOP TRADERS WORLD WIDE WONT GO FOR $50 PER TRADE. BECAUSE THEY ARE WELL EDUCATED ABOUT MONEY MANAGEMENT WHICH HOLDS 50% OF YOUR SUCCESS IN BINARY OPTION.

MEANWHILE I DON'T REMEMBER TELLING YOU THAT I WAS A PERFECT TRADER BECAUSE WE LEARN EVERYDAY.

I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU OKAY BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BINARY OR FOREX TRADING.

YOU WANT TO KNOW IF I'M GOOD, THAT SCREEN SHOT YOU SEE, I STARTED THAT ACCOUNT WITH ONE DOLLAR JUST TO TEXT MY ACCURACY. NOW IT'S 15$, YOU WANT TO SEE MY OTHER ACCOUNT RIGHT AND REALLY KNOW IF I'M MAKING MONEY, I'll SHOW PEOPLE WHO's WORTH GIVING PROOF, NOT YOU!!!!

Lolz! Our own version of Warren Buffet has $15 balance o. Chai! Another Oladig2 loading in different forms?

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2016
samplegirl:

Lolz! Our own version of Warren Buffet has $15 balance o. Chai! Another Oladig2 loading in different forms?

NOW I SEE, YOU'RE EVEN A GIRL, THAT'S WHY YOU'RE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ANYHOW.

YOU MUST ALWAYS LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO SPOIL THE GOOD WORK OF OTHERS. AND I PITY THOSE WHO ATE FOLLOWING YOU.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I OPENED THAT ACCOUNT SPECIALLY JUST TO LECTURE THIS TREND OKAY.

YOU CAN BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU'RE DOING, AND I KNOW WHY!!

IT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND A DAME THING OF WHAT WE'RE DOING HERE.. SO YOU JUST WANT TO BRING PEOPLE DOWN WITH YOUR SELF.

I PITY THOSE WHO FOLLOW YOUR FOOT STEEP.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by chibaik(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2016
I personally hate the attacks on Makson70, it is uncalled for.

8 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2016
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, MOST OF US ALREADY KNOW what's GOING ON IN THIS TREND. SOME FEW PERSONS ACCUSING ME OF BEING A SCAM!! BUT I KNOW SOME OF YOU KNOW I'M NOT A SCAM.

I WOULD NOT LET THE ACTION OF ONE PERSON BRING THE LOVE AND UNITY WE HAD IN THIS GROUP DOWN. SO I HAVE COME TO CONCLUSION ON THIS.

AS FOR THE GROUP, IT STILL HOLDS, BUT FOR NOW I'M GOING TO BE WORKING ON THE FACE BOOK GROUP FOR NOW ONLY. AND IT'S GOING TO BE BOTH A SIGNAL GROUP AND AN EDUCATION GROUP.

IT'S GOING TO BE TOTALLY FREE TO JOIN FOR NOW!!!
AT LEAST LET US RAISE SOME RICH PERSONS FIRST BEFORE TALKING ABOUT MONEY.

SO I'M CONCLUDING THAT IT'S GOING TO BE FREE SO WE CAN CAN ALL SEE THE POWER OF BINARY OPTION WHEN FOLLOWING THE RIGHT PERSON.

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP, SIMPLY SEND YOUR FACE BOOK ACCOUNT LINK AND PHONE NUMBER TO THE EMAIL "SPRINT SOLUTIONS .INFO @ GMAIL .COM" OR SEND IT TO ME ON what's APP HERE 08131876569 AND YOU WOULD BE ADDED TO THE GROUP.

PLEASE I REPEAT IT'S FREE TO JOIN AND ITS BOTH A SIGNAL GROUP AND AN EDUCATIONAL GROUP FOR BINARY OPTION.

DON'T WORRY, YOU WOULD BE THOUGHT ON HOW TO TAKE SIGNALS.

SO FOR MY LECTURES HERE, I WOULD TRY AND CONTINUE, AS THE SPIRIT LEADS>>>>>>

BUT I WOULD TRY MY BEST. EVERYTHING STILL CONTINUES IN THE GROUP.

PLEASE NOTE, YOU WOULD BE SCREENED BEFORE JOINING THE GROUP BECAUSE WE ARE HERE FOR BUSINESS.

SEE YOU ALL TO SUCCESS, I WOULD BE EXPECTING YOUR MAILS AND MESSAGES.>>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Chidonsky: 12:02pm On May 15, 2016
makson70:

AS FOR YOU, DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE TO START STAKING WITH 50$ TO START MAKING 100 TO 200K MONTHLY YOU'RE WRONG MY DEAR,

NOW I MAKE MONEY AND I'M SATISFIED WITH WHAT I MAKE MONTHLY AND I DON'T NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU!!!

NOW DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT HAVING LUCK FROM GOD??

OR YOU THINK WITH THE BEST STRATEGY IN THE WORLD, YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITHOUT GOD??

I PITY YOU>>>
YOU HAVE TO THINK TWICE
i never said one can make it without God but we human has a role to play as well rather using God 4 cover up.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2016
HEY GOOD DAY EVERYONE, MOST OF YOU HAVE SENT ME THE REQUESTS AND I HAVE ADDED YOU GUYS.

FOR OTHERS WILLING TO JOIN THE GROUP, YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACE BOOK WITH THIS LINK. Facebook .com/ sesanp1 THAT'S THE LINK TO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT, JUST ADD ME AND SEND ME A MESSAGE CONCERNING THE GROUP, AND YOU WOULD BE ADDED.

NOTE IT'S A TOTALLY FREE SERVICE>>>>>
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Impenia: 2:25pm On May 17, 2016
Hey folks, has anyone heard about Binary Options Trading Signals (BOTS) by Franco - a LIVE Signal service? It has a steep subscription cost but the reviews seem to be quite good. If anyone has any opinion or direct experience with them, kindly drop it here. Thanks.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Walexy96: 5:43pm On May 21, 2016
Yoruba said " Bi aba gun Iyan Lori ewe, ti asi se obe ninu epo epa. ...... eni ma yo ma yo... eni to ko si no yo ko no yo"

I knew nothing about binary trading prior to this time but when I follow this thread, I can confidently say it is the best thing I had gained so far online.

I do hear of forex but it never moved me for a moment because of d stories that touches d heart we have read about it.

Now when I come across this thread with the aim of just widen my knowledge with little idea but the op is a good tutor I must say. Taking everything one step at a time and he succeeded in making wish to take the lecture seriously which I eventually did. To cut d long story short..... while most of u are here doubting, I have learn in a big way just because I have choose to see things in a positive way. The screenshot below will give u an insight of what am up to presently.

@Op don't be much disappointed in what u have experienced on this thread. Level of poverty alone can make some people lost the brain when dealing with people especially in term of money. I don't blame them though, maybe we should blame it on there background.

I have to say this because before d 5th page I have already had it on my mind that this Op deserve a big reward because I know what I''ve gained already. so if such a person now request for 2k which is d least I will think of, if am to compensate him myself. I think d person has just rush to short his/her ration but these sets of people are stingy and selfish on there own. And this stingy and greedy of a thing is what will later ruined them in the business.

I am not surprised though cos On this kind of thread is where u will spot distinction students and d rest. All I see I shallow minded........ it even better on the side of lady but a man to reason this way is so weird. ......

Op I commend u for d job weldone, more blessing on you may God take and all of u to d next level.

Even the op fall your hand by requesting for 2k........... u should just reason it that I has done more than that, and I u are not going to comply, why are u confusing other ? lemme just stop here.

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Walexy96: 5:49pm On May 21, 2016
I know when it get to real account I will first face emotional problems but trust me, am matured enough to handle that. all I need is just to avoid being greedy.

2 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2016
Walexy96:
Yoruba said " Bi aba gun Iyan Lori ewe, ti asi se obe ninu epo epa. ...... eni ma yo ma yo... eni to ko si no yo ko no yo"

I knew nothing about binary trading prior to this time but when I follow this thread, I can confidently say it is the best thing I had gained so far online.

I do hear of forex but it never moved me for a moment because of d stories that touches d heart we have read about it.

Now when I come across this thread with the aim of just widen my knowledge with little idea but the op is a good tutor I must say. Taking everything one step at a time and he succeeded in making wish to take the lecture seriously which I eventually did. To cut d long story short..... while most of u are here doubting, I have learn in a big way just because I have choose to see things in a positive way. The screenshot below will give u an insight of what am up to presently.

@Op don't be much disappointed in what u have experienced on this thread. Level of poverty alone can make some people lost the brain when dealing with people especially in term of money. I don't blame them though, maybe we should blame it on there background.

I have to say this because before d 5th page I have already had it on my mind that this Op deserve a big reward because I know what I''ve gained already. so if such a person now request for 2k which is d least I will think of, if am to compensate him myself. I think d person has just rush to short his/her ration but these sets of people are stingy and selfish on there own. And this stingy and greedy of a thing is what will later ruined them in the business.

I am not surprised though cos On this kind of thread is where u will spot distinction students and d rest. All I see I shallow minded........ it even better on the side of lady but a man to reason this way is so weird. ......

Op I commend u for d job weldone, more blessing on you may God take and all of u to d next level.

Even the op fall your hand by requesting for 2k........... u should just reason it that I has done more than that, and I u are not going to comply, why are u confusing other ? lemme just stop here.

Thanks Walexy, now I see there are still some persons who really appreciate my work here. Thanks , I really appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.