Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (104851 Views)

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Larrybey: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
makson70:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, IT'S BEEN A WHILE, THE REASON IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WORKING VERY HARD ON OUR SIGNAL GROUP TO MAKE SURE EVERY MEMBER START MAKING MONEY WITH EASE.

WELL JOINING THE GROUP IS STILL TOTALLY FREE, SO IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, YOU CAN.

MEANWHILE I WOULD BE TAKING MY LAST LESSON HERE ON HOW TO TAKE SIGNALS, SO YOU WOULD HAVE A CLEARER PICTURE OF HOW SIGNALS ARE BEEN INTERPRETED AND TAKEN.

I MAY AS WELL SEND TRADING SIGNALS TO THIS TREND FOR EVERY MEMBER HERE, MAYBE FOR THOSE WHO WANT'S TO VERIFY BEFORE JOINING THE GROUP.

THE REASON WHY I PICKED A FACEBOOK GROUP IS BECAUSE IT'S MORE EASY TO CARRY PEOPLE ALONG THERE.

SO STAY TUNED, I WOULD BE TEACHING ON HOW TO TAKE SIGNALS SOON.

AND TO JOIN THE GROUP, SEND ME A MESSAGE AND ADD ME ON FACEBOOK HERE. Facebook. com/ sesanp1 AND YOU WOULD BE ADDED.

COME AND LET'S MAKE THIS MONEY TOGETHER FOR FREE.

Well said bro, but from my experience free signals are not as effective as paid signal because the paid ones put more effort in their analysis before sending the signals since they have colected money and will like to keep their clients by satisfying them. You can whatsapp 081 21 64 34 95 for 75-80% accurate signals.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Larrybey: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Impenia:
Hey folks, has anyone heard about Binary Options Trading Signals (BOTS) by Franco - a LIVE Signal service? It has a steep subscription cost but the reviews seem to be quite good. If anyone has any opinion or direct experience with them, kindly drop it here. Thanks.

I have tried it in the past. Franco's signal is not the same as the reuslt posted on his website. I can recommend a good signal service in Ibadan for you and it is very accurate and affordable compared to Franco's signal. call him on 08 1 60 41 69 43. tell him u r from larry
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by nellsonpapi: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
Larrybey:

I like the fact that you are demo trading before using your real money. i once made this mistake and the result was disastrous until i met a guru (in Ibadan)that trained me and INSISTED i demo trade before going live. it is then i started smiling. i would have loved to train you but i am not so good in teaching but i can refer my trainer to you. 08 160 4 169 43 is his no. and tell him from larry. Binary Option is very lucrative but also risky if you do not learn the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed.
can i also contact him, i have my demo account but i still lose that money. what if i now try with real money nko. thanks
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by opad22u: 3:40am On Feb 08, 2018
Who is a pro with IQ Options here ? I need to know if I need a domicillary account before I can withdraw to my debit MasterCard. Please only real traders should reply.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by pajaywapka(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
I have met a solid rock trying to fund my account, while i wait, I've been doing the practice and here is where i am, please guys i need to fund this account, any help?

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by shiffynaani(m): 6:43am On Apr 24, 2018
Mkpi:
I make use of what I learned here so far, I took 10 trade 8 won 2 loss,I don't know how to post the screenshot I would upload it, itreal but am still learning.
good Morning Boss. Pls Do You From Op Recently? Just Discovered This Trend And It's Wonderful. And Hope The Cash Is Now Coming In Sis? Thanks
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Kasshii: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2018
pajaywapka:
I have met a solid rock trying to fund my account, while i wait, I've been doing the practice and here is where i am, please guys i need to fund this account, any help?
Come to my WhatsApp
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Kasshii: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2018
Alpari Option is still the best if you want to aviod ecurrency and foreign transaction. You can fund your trading account straight from your Nigeria bank account with Alpari Option. And they are fully regulated
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by shiffynaani(m): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
mular:
[color=#006600][/color]following u here boss cheesy am also binaryoption trader,u are assured of making profit if u have a good strategy. i withdraw $40 to $50 on weekly basis
evening Bro. Pls Can You Teach Me Some Things In This Binary Trading? I Really Want To Know It. Thanks
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by pajaywapka(m): 12:25am On May 08, 2018
Kasshii:

Come to my WhatsApp

How do i reach you on WhatsApp?
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Starthemes(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Kasshii:
Alpari Option is still the best if you want to aviod ecurrency and foreign transaction. You can fund your trading account straight from your Nigeria bank account with Alpari Option. And they are fully regulated
Are you sure about this information. I'm considering switching to trading with them

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Starthemes(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
Please I need suggestion on brokers to use in trading binary option
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by adomuwiner(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
0 8 1 3 7 8 3 3 8 8 9
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by shiffynaani(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2018
samfaj:
@OP, Plz create whatsapp group 4 this, so that u can easily carry everybody along and have interaction wt every member. Thanx
hello,pls are You Still Trading Binary Options? If Yes, Pls How Is It Like? Thanks
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by shiffynaani(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2018
ashatoda:

thanks so much for your prompt reply. The problem here now is the funding thing with Neteller and Skrill i dont have any of them
i hope it wont be a problem getting my withdrawals from these money sites when i am finding it difficult to sell the funds
hello, Pls Are You Still Trading Binary Options? If Yes, Pls How Is It Like? Thanks
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by efrebor177: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
You can make $100 profit daily depending on your capital. For Trading/Training contact me for our latest trading strategy that is currently yielding profit. okorfred17@gmail.com

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by efrebor177: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Starthemes:
Please I need suggestion on brokers to use in trading binary option
IQ OPTION for me. I have done good real trades with them.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by steco4real: 6:15am On Jul 22, 2018
Pls guys I need any whats app group address created for this binary option purpose. Thanks
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by macphilip: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2018
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Starthemes(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2018
efrebor177:
IQ OPTION for me. I have done good real trades with them.
Thanks and I would like to have your contact. I'll like to learn from your experience in trading
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by blesson04(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
Is there no binary one can deposit money via visa or master card i heard Olypic trade accept nigerian card how true is that ?
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 02, 2018
blesson04:
Is there no binary one can deposit money via visa or master card i heard Olypic trade accept nigerian card how true is that ?
Best advice. Open a neteller account and fund it using a Nigerian card(or by using recommended exchangers on nairaland). Then fund IQ options or Olymp trade using neteller. This is advisable so you don't have issues with withdrawals. Getting your cash back to neteller is risk free/ Withdrawing to a Nigerian bank to me might go south(never tried it , just complains i see around)/

N.B : Not an active trader. Funded my account some weeks back, it was a game or lose and win, but then I was counting my loses , the same week. So I left. Trade with that in mind, it's not as rossy as they preach.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by ambunmi: 4:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Hello guys! I need 5-10 serious minds that I can teach my strategy n we all trade together. If ur interested, just drop ur comment by quoting me. Am not going to collect a dime from u
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Starthemes(m): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2018
ambunmi:
Hello guys! I need 5-10 serious minds that I can teach my strategy n we all trade together. If ur interested, just drop ur comment by quoting me. Am not going to collect a dime from u
I'm interested

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by ambunmi: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2018
Starthemes:

I'm interested

https:///8CYpAfnTyTq8N6XBtncpnF

Join ds group.
When I get d required number I will stop adding ppu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.