Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? (21257 Views)

Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by Emmy1000: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
goingape:
you even called yourself skywife undecided

To show you the level of your atrocity. Why won't he tell you to change ya number? He know how you people operate in the dark!

After marriage you will be calling ya ex to sample you just because ya is not getting enough from your husband.

Come let me give you an advice! Break that sim of yours and change your number if you like yourself because if I'm your husband I would do thesame becos I know ya background and would think you were once an PROSTITUTE but got no choice but to marry you.

By the way! Why do you even talk to ya ex undecided

You see the level of stupidity you exhibit undecided from talking to ya ex it will graduate to touching ya ex, and from there you will obtain master degree in sleep with men up and down.

I just don't know what you WOMEN are made of. Is it that you don't use your brain or your brain is not functioning undecided

Woman! You are what they called: I MARRIED TO A PROSTITUTE WHO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU AND AT THE END POISON YOU.

you are a mad woman sad

Go change your sim if you know what is good for you before you misbehave anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by george4CHRIST(m): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yes is very necessary in marriage,atleast to get rid of the past. I did exactly that to my wife. I changed both her phone and the sim and she is OK with it. Till today we are living peacefully and she is loving.

1 Like

Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
dapsycool:

"Very unlikely"
Everyone has a price. You are playing with fire. I wouldn't trust ANY WOMAN with her ex.
Your experiences in life define who you are
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by magnificientzaz(f): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
goingape:
advice!

Do you know this will lead to?

Do you know how many marriage have been broken because of this?

Weather INSULT or not. She should have use her own sense I'm things like this

Exactly my point, u should have made her understand this without insults. I'm very sure she won't take anything u said serious cos of your tone
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by omoibiyemi: 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
To me I think is necessary bt not compulsory. U can change it since ur ex(s)still calls u
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by Ishilove: 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mediapace:
I know but wait,let me ask you this jamb question :
Assuming you are told to choose btw :
Mr A : Handsome, wealthy &bad character,
Mr B : Ugly,famous,rich and bad character.

Which one will you choose dear ?
Ori oke iragbiji is the one I will choose grin
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by holuwatunmishe(f): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
I feel you should stop picking your ex calls or better still block his number and whichever way he can reach you now that you are married unless you have an agenda tongue and on another note if you know u can't do without picking his calls pls destroy ur SIM card and simply obey your husband in order to safe your marriage, remember your husband is only trying to protect you don't take his decisions for granted.Good luck

1 Like

Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by micca: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
What is the issue of blockin here if u block the sim is usein dat mean ur own is blocked too. If he use another sim to call u is that one also block. Am image y dis talk is takin us to lng to understand as if we ar not been hear what is hapn on dis site
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by Mediapace: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ansa naaaaaau
Ishilove:
Ori oke iragbiji is the one I will choose grin
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by MissSlimbody(f): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ishilove:
The way some people carry this marriage thing enh. Mscheeeew. Why on earth will I change my number?
We will change our faces too o. So that our ex won't recognize us gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by kardiff(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
I nor blame the man at all, cos no female is trust wordy, the only advice I go give you be say make you promise am say if anything like that happen make he do wey tin dey him mind chikenah grin
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by Lexusgs430: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
skywife:
Dear Nairaland family.

Have been married for a couple of months now and my spouse have been disturbing and threatening me to dispose my sim cards that everything about me needs to change since am now a married woman.He complain alot about frequent calls by my ex,to be sincere I have nothing to do with anyone again since am married and have explain to him but he wouldn't listen.I told him I have other business partners that calls on this same number and one of this line is for business and am well known with it,am scared I might lose some vital businesses or contracts due to this.I told him but all proved aborted.This has been an issue and am fed up.Is it mandatory after I changed name I should also change number? PLZ ADVICE ME

It's not compulsory to change your number. Has your husband changed his number?
And why are your ex'es still calling you?
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by goingape: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
magnificientzaz:

Exactly my point, u should have made her understand this without insults. I'm very sure she won't take anything u said serious cos of your tone
you want advice and be expecting pampering! undecided

If what she said is real she will take it serious but angry at the moment of reading it. I know how you think and do things!

Just as how you reacted to it she too will also put somethings into consideration if she is serious
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by pepigeorge(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
It is better u dispose the number and forget about ur EXs.......
nothing is happening they also say
A pus.y that has been f.cked can be refu.cked wether married or un married. ...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by Ishilove: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Ansa naaaaaau
Neither. The two options are undesirable
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by micca: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pls if u are not ready to brake that sim card . Better pack ur bag 4rm that man hauz . I dnt want to hear next tym that i have problem wit my husband what wil i do. Problem never strt oo is just warning u whn he strt now u wil said is lyk not d man that we date 4 one yr b4 we get marry. behave urself
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by Ishilove: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
MissSlimbody:
We will change our faces too o. So that our ex won't recognize us gringringrin
No mind them grin
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by TheArchangel(f): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Insecurity...
Reformating her brain will do too.

Men do not have ex's cry cry it's only women that do.
Women change their name, homes, beliefs, traditions, goals and even simcards just to please their husbands and what do they get in return?

At skywife, you messed up by not distancing yourself from that ex of yours after marriage. You broke the sacred code and you have to appease the royal god before any other thing.
Dispose the sim after storing the information on it somewhere, buy new seems and transfer the data back. All outgoing and incoming calls can be controlled by you.
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by ehisendowed: 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
byvan03:

Olodo for what exactly? Learn to speak like a sensible human being, don't type like a gutter rat.

Learn to reason logically so you wouldn't be addressed in such a manner .
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by jnrbayano(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ishilove:

What is wrong in entertaining calls from the ex? Are they enemies?

The husband thinks something is wrong with it. If an ex calls incessantly, I will have to think something is wrong with it too.

1 Like

Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by Mediapace: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Then wait for Mr right to come cool ,by the way are you single or married ?
Ishilove:

Neither. The two options are undesirable
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by dapsycool(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Trust your wife with her Ex and you are finished. Women cheat as much/more than men. This is the 21st Kim Kardashian century. Sex is cheap and there are plenty feminist wannabes. I won't ask anyone to change numbers cos I don't own her but constant chat with an EX is the begining of the end. I dont mind ending a marriage after 24 hours.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by OlujobaSamuel: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
goingape:

To show you the level of your atrocity. Why won't he tell you to change ya number? He know how you people operate in the dark!

After marriage you will be calling ya ex to sample you just because ya is not getting enough from your husband.

Come let me give you an advice! Break that sim of yours and change your number if you like yourself because if I'm your husband I would do thesame becos I know ya background and would think you were once an PROSTITUTE but got no choice but to marry you.

You see the level of stupidity you exhibit undecided from talking to ya ex it will graduate to touching ya ex, and from there you will obtain master degree in sleep with men up and down.

I just don't know what you WOMEN are made of. Is it that you don't use your brain or your brain is not functioning undecided

Woman! You are what they called: I MARRIED TO A PROSTITUTE WHO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU AND AT THE END POISON YOU.

you are a mad woman sad

you are not going ape, you have gone ape.
must you insult, curse and abuse her, na she be the reason of your ailment, you better get a life.
she knows she is in a deep shitt and she is seeking for how to get out, you cannot help, you cannot walk away,what's your problem, you better get lost. If I talk now, dem go ban me, but dey no go see your nonsense talk.
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by goingape: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

you are not going ape, you have gone ape.
must you insult, curse and abuse her, na she be the reason of your ailment, you better get a life.
she knows she is in a deep shitt and she is seeking for how to get out, you cannot help, you cannot walk away,what's your problem, you better get lost. If I talk now, dem go ban me, but dey no go see your nonsense talk.
you know she know she is in deep shitt and the easy way out is to deactivate her sim but still went ahead to type RUBBISH here.

You get lost! And take your shitt elsewhere
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by Wowzer(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
Op. Mr Number app from play store will help you block unwanted calls.

Topic should have been: Wife sacrificing her marriage for frequent phone conversation with an Ex. Discuss?

1 Like

Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by mysticwarrior(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
You still being carried away by the attention you get frm guys at your age and its reflecting on your thinking, pray to get married before u are 29 cos the older you get the less prettier u become, and u won't enjoy the attention you have now, it easier to get a boyfriend but very difficult to have a husband, pls when u get more mature remember this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by Dminister(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
God knows the very day I catch my wife speaking with her ex on the phone the same day she goes back to her parents.
Arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by mizlovette(f): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
I
goingape:

you are a mad woman sad

Hmmmmmm I wonder how people like u reason, she only asked for advice and instead of u to give urs if u had any u resorted to name calling, we're u brought up in d zoo? Na wah all these people that will just be using their cheap phones 2 attack people anyhow. Metcwwww
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by mysticwarrior(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ishilove:

Yes I am. 21 smiley
You still being carried away by the attention you get frm guys at your age and its reflecting on your thinking, pray to get married before u are 29 cos the older you get the less prettier u become, and u won't enjoy the attention you have now, it easier to get a boyfriend but very difficult to have a husband, pls when u get more mature remember this comment.

1 Like

Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by jnrbayano(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lilimax:
You can get some salient advice from people you least expected. The onus rest on the OP to sieve them and make do with the ones that best suit her situation smiley

I don't agree with this.

A person who can sieve an advice out of the lot when down was never down in the first place I reckon.
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by Dminister(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
God knows the very day I catch my wife speaking with her ex on the phone the same day she goes back to her parents.
Its only woman who has an intent to cheat does that. Arrant nonsense!
Re: Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? by olapetar(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Just go and break the sim and get new one to save your marriage. That's your husband instruction. Period!!
Just go and break the sim and get new one to save your marriage. That's your husband instruction. Period!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will You Be Angry With Your Wife If You Discover She's Saving From Upkeep Money? / I'm Confused: My Wife's Pressuring Us To Relocate To Another Apartment!!!!! / Reps Okay Compulsory Genotype Test For Intending Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.