Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) (5223 Views)

My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand / Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) / I Am Ready For Marriage But I Am Confused. Please EPP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by lambofri: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
brook75:
well i get the girls point of view. if i meet a guy forming swag and he has bedbugs after everything, nigga we are done.
You know..its even sad that he knows there's bed bug n still lets me nap on the couch..unforgivable
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by lambofri: 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
mrprezident007:
@OP babe dey your house u abandoned her cos of TECNO J8. They are really disturbing you from your village.
Power of the Boom J8
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by lambofri: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Africanman123:
@OP next time buy otapipia.
Otapipia abi otapiapia
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by lambofri: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Well to help u..hot water and sniper works..then but the couch under sun..or probably jst fumigate
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by pcoolioz(m): 2:30am On May 01, 2016
lambofri:
Well to help u..hot water and sniper works..then but the couch under sun..or probably jst fumigate

well this should go a long way to help
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by FrozeBABE: 2:28pm On May 01, 2016
bugs!!...maybe its a family member sha cheesy
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by kennybenjminz: 4:23pm On May 01, 2016
oboy see dirty ooo grin
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by kennybenjminz: 4:26pm On May 01, 2016
lambofri:
sniper kwa..guns are not allowed @ homes oo grin
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by majorclems: 11:27pm On May 01, 2016
nawa ooo..see change they occur for ya bad grin
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by Nobody: 12:05am On May 02, 2016
Better fumigate quickly Beforeit gets worse
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by Dannybrainz: 1:37am On May 02, 2016
hmmmmm..wetn they smell..go buy new foam joor grin
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by johnjameson: 2:57am On May 02, 2016
JustOutstanding:
Shame on you. You have a babe in the house and all you could think of was winning enemy strike. She made a mistake sef, she was supposed to strike your head with a bottle before leaving because you are the enemy.
The guy really knows how to enjoy himself
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by Harlequin17: 9:24am On May 02, 2016
fumigate the house regularly
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by kendrick2: 10:35am On May 02, 2016
Harlequin17:
fumigate the house regularly
like he needs to be told, just a Bleep up guy
Re: Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) by thatintrovert: 12:09pm On May 02, 2016
seriously?,its counter strike that makes you happier

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? / #bbnaija: Omashola Rocks Khafi With His Erected D*ck, See Khafi's Reaction / Some Guys Are Just Useless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.