Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Currency Deal With China: Things To Know - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Currency Deal With China: Things To Know (41951 Views)

Innoson Motors Signs Deal With China To Pump $1bn Into Nigeria / Ibom Deep Sea Port: Udom Emmanuel To Sign Deal With China (Pics) / Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by lebete3000: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Currency Deal With China To Crash The Dollar By 70% !

President Buhari doesn't have "certificate" but he sure knows how to make things happen and do what some heroes with unproven Ph.D. can't even dream of...

1. As President Buhari and CBN Governor, Emefiele moved closer to actualizing their promise to strengthen the naira against the US dollars

2. By signing a landmark currency deal with the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd on Tuesday in Beijing, China.

3. The agreement will allow Nigerian who imports mainly from China conclude their transactions in the Chinese currency instead of the dollar

4. The new agreement would see Nigeria-China trades, which accounts for over 70 percent of imports into Nigeria, concluded in the Yuan.

5. Until now over 90% of int'l trades between Nigeria & the world is done in dollars, & in the process putting so much pressure on the naira

6. Nigeria imports almost all it needs from the West, Middle East and Asia.

7. The CBN is expected to diversify a huge chunk of Nigeria’s foreign reserve from the dollars to the Yuan to perfect the agreement.

8. “It means that the renminbi (Yuan) is free to flow among diff banks in Nigeria, & the renminbi has been included in the FXR of Nigeria,”

9. FXR means foreign exchange reserves

10. Lin Songtian, director general of the African affairs department of China’s foreign ministry, told reporters in Beijing ...

11. .. a few minutes after the agreement was signed between the Governors of the nations’ reserve banks..

12. in the presence of President Buhari & President Xi Jingping of China, who is hosting Buhari and top Nigerian officials to a state visit.

13. Lin said a framework on currency swaps has been agreed with Nigeria, making it easier to settle trade deals in Yuan.

14. China has signed currency swap deals with countries ranging from Kazakhstan to Argentina as it promotes wider use of its Yuan.

15. Nigeria would become the clearinghouse for Yuan denominated transactions for the whole of Africa following the agreement.

16. Beijing also signed agreements to develop infrastructure in Nigeria, part of a drive to deepen its ties with Africa.

17. It has offered Nigeria a loan worth $6 billion to fund infrastructure projects.

18. Also, ICBC signed a $2 billion loan deal with Dangote group, to fund two cement plants it plans to build, Lin told Reuters.

19. China’s official Xinhua news agency cited President Xi as telling Buhari that there was huge potential for economic cooperation, naming

20. Naming oil, refining and mining..

21. Nigeria is also considering issuing Panda bonds (mainly Yuan denominated) as against euro bonds because they are cheaper.

This is good, better days are ahead, I'm sooo happy and hopeful right now. Nigeria shall be great again!

Miss Ngene

1 Like

Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by odumessi(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
One thing I know is, even economist don't sing the same tune when a music is played.....In a stock market even, stock brokers can only speculate but cannot be 100% certain. The oil energy experts didn't expect a fall of oil price down to $35/barrel jan lastyear......that's how economic news is. Its a master dribbler subject to change.
We can only but speculate but can never be sure.... Likewise is this news, some have speculated its a positive move while the others are pessimistic....at the end, we will see how the theory work will translate in our day-day activities (pratical work).
2 crates of orijin for u
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by odumessi(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
One thing I know is, even economist don't sing the same tune when a music is played.....In a stock market even, stock brokers can only speculate but cannot be 100% certain. The oil energy experts didn't expect a fall of oil price down to $35/barrel jan lastyear......that's how economic news is. Its a master dribbler subject to change.
We can only but speculate but can never be sure.... Likewise is this news, some have speculated its a positive move while the others are pessimistic....at the end, we will see how the theory work will translate in our day-day activities (pratical work).
2 crates of orijin for u #on point
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by mildflame: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
KissCODE:
grin
I dont think most times with my normal sense. Sometimes i think abnormally and right now i am thinking that way.

The blackmail against buhari is tickining per second now because he is abandoning the USA for China.
Look at the that CNN is promoting saying it is from BH nagotiators on Chibok girls. But we know it is all lies to turn the tide against PMB.
PMB should get ready to face the same war GEJ fought. Just that it the USA 4+years and friendship with APC to wage war against GEJ. But in Buhari‘s case they will set him up against every Nigeria.
Forex policy will be changed & soon China will devalue their currency again then Chinese mnufcturers will be reluctant to collect yuan from nigerian importers... Then the buble will burst on the face of this government.

We need to look inward more and find a way of encouraging our local manufcturers. Not collecting loan from any country.

True talk that's why we need their "technical know how" ASAP, though it is more or the currency swap not the loan deal
that is important.
We don't need their manufactured goods
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by mildflame: 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

SENSE
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
CSTR2:
Allowing the Chinese to build is not a bad thing. They are excellent at that, and we are not at their level yet.
The real test is if the FG can identify the most critical infrastructure priority and get full value from China.
Will the Chinese accept yuan as payment not USD for the loan we borrowed?
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by 1miccza: 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
Seun:
I have no problem with trade deals, but anyone who thinks this will strengthen the naira is confused. The only thing that will strengthen the naira sustainably is if we export more (or if the price of oil recovers). Our honourable president's well intentioned voodoo economics didn't work the last time and won't work this time either. He needs to listen to mainstream economists and follow their recommendations. Economics works.

Honestly this president of ours has a warped and weird sense of economics... We are actually in serious trouble in the country....
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by futurenix(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
I don't know if this deal is same as the one the president of Cameroon, Paul Biya made with the Chinese but if it is then we are in serious trouble.

They are the ones producing virtually everything in that country now. I mean everything including roasting of fish and meat.

If such will be the case, then all these production factories and those roasting chewables should kick against this move.

If it is just giving out the loan and they stay in their country, fine but if they are coming to open up factories and produce commodities too, then it's not a good move.

It might bring competition and reduce the prices of goods but our indigenous companies will suffer, Nigerians who work with them will be treated as trash: those who have worked with Chinese companies can attest to that.
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by MrTeCO(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Wait ooo.....I've been seeing stupid stupid comments here from most NairaLanders with most of you all missing the real fact......here I Quote...:

Dangote gets a loan of $2Billion n a whole country like Nigeria gets a loan of $6Billion....hmmm smh

Question...!

1. Does that mean that Dangote's cement plants are far almost close to all the infrastructure the GMB plans for the whole country that its diff with Africa's largest population is just $4Billion ? That's awkward.

2. From what I see here, Buhari's govt is only interested in seeing to the full establishment of Northern supremacy in Nigeria's economy for the President to solicit a loan for Dangote's company alone(I know most of you will call me a tribalist but check well you'll see that most of the embattled budget mainly benefits the North)

3. What exactly is that $6b will do in a country like Nigeria if Dangote's proposed cement plants will gulp $2b....?

Please someone with a Reasonable mindset should answer me.....ohh, let the Bashing begin...am ready for it.
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by IVORY2009(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
989900B:

ROFLMAO: Delete or edit your post. cheesy cheesy cheesy
lolz...grin cheesy the truth is always bitter bro
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by aresa: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
Pidggin:
Even China have dollar reserves. Is it a mistake that the West and other important countries ignore the Yuan?

1. Nigeria is not the west and Nigeria and the west are not facing the same economic struggles..

2. The fact that China accumulates dollars has no bearing on our own economic worries and just to add to that, China can afford to collect dollars as reserves which we should be doing also, but we are incapable of doing that right now since the only avenue is strong export and a very diversified economy which ours is currently not.

3. Since we can are in no position to generate dollars or spend whatever dollar we have at the moment, we must boost our export.

4. Boosting our exports means we must first improve our power supply to make sure our manufacturing factories, industries and the informal sectors down to the hair dresser and so on..

5. Since nearly all our manufacturing depends on raw material imports from China, it makes great sense to buy and import via Yuan instead of strong and expensive dollars that gets you less and drains whatever you have saved in dollars..

6. The dollar is too strong to trade with right now and it won't be in our best interest to keep exhausting our meager dollars.

7. Lastly and again, we need to get our acts together first before comparing with other countries with different economic situations and realities. Let's cut our coat according to our size by first growing our local manufacturing and export potentials. This is what generate dollars, not comparisons with other countries like China with strong manufacturing base that translates into dollars regardless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by Ratello: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
aresa:

1. Nigeria is not the west and Nigeria and the west are not facing the same economic struggles..

2. The fact that China accumulates dollars has no bearing on our own economic worries and just to add to that, China can afford to collect dollars as reserves which we should be doing also, but we are incapable of doing that right now since the only avenue is strong export and a very diversified economy which ours is currently not.

3. Since we can are in no position to generate dollars or spend whatever dollar we have at the moment, we must boost our export.

4. Boosting our exports means we must first improve our power supply to make sure our manufacturing factories, industries and the informal sectors down to the air dresser and so on..

5. Boosting since nearly all our manufacturing depends on raw material imports from China, it makes great sense to buy and import via Yuan instead of the dollars.

6. The dollar is too strong to trade with right now and it won't be in our best interest to keep exhausting our meager dollars.

7. Lastly and again, we need to get our acts together first before comparing with other countries with different economic situations and realities. Let's cut our coat according to our size by first growing our local manufacturing and export potentials. This is what generate dollars, not comparisons with other countries like China with strong manufacturing base that translates into dollars regardless.

Since I know you on this forum, this is the FIRST TIME you reason well....geez this is interesting.

1 Like

Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by Doyin2(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrTeCO:
Wait ooo.....I've been seeing stupid stupid comments here from most NairaLanders with most of you all missing the real fact......here I Quote...:

Dangote gets a loan of $2Billion n a whole country like Nigeria gets a loan of $6Billion....hmmm smh

Question...!

1. Does that mean that Dangote's cement plants are far almost close to all the infrastructure the GMB plans for the whole country that its diff with Africa's largest population is just $4Billion ? That's awkward.

2. From what I see here, Buhari's govt is only interested in seeing to the full establishment of Northern supremacy in Nigeria's economy for the President to solicit a loan for Dangote's company alone(I know most of you will call me a tribalist but check well you'll see that most of the embattled budget mainly benefits the North)

3. What exactly is that $6b will do in a country like Nigeria if Dangote's proposed cement plants will gulp $2b....?

Please someone with a Reasonable mindset should answer me.....ohh, let the Bashing begin...am ready for it.

The earlier you see Dangote plc as a Nigerian project,and not a northern Nigeria project,the better for your life.

Only then can you appreciate that the total loan Nigeria is receiving for projects is actually $8billion ($2b for industrial projects) and (6billion for infrastructural projects)

Now, who else could be most trusted with a $2billion industrial loan facility in Nigeria of today,other than the richest,most successful and result oriented industrialist in Africa

It is rather unfortunate that your grouch is even against one of Nigeria's most de-tribalised industrialist.Are you aware that one of the projects(Cement factory) is going to be sited in Edo State?

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by aresa: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrTeCO:

Question...!

The 2 cement factories means cheaper cost of cement for you yourself to build with and for general construction in your country

The 2 cement factories means jobs for you and your people

The 2 cement factories means cement exports and foreign currency generator for your country

The 2 cement factories means addition to your country's tax and income generating base to provide infrastructures and social services for you and your people...

It's 2016 and all you have to offer humanity is still bigotry and tribalism even when you are benefiting directly from what you are foolishly criticizing.

Who did this to your generation?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by Ratello: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrTeCO:

Question...!

May your eyes never go dim, may you live long to see the Nigeria of your dreams. This is the crux of the matter that many "blind Bartimaeuses" from the South refused to see. Imagine the sudden silence of Dangote's $2billion loan from China to do what? Is he planning to build a Cement plant in Mars?
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by BushidoBlue(m): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
repogirl:
The OP, NgeneUkwenu is definitely high on Chinese tea. angry

All Buhari has done is to widely open the gates of importation unto China which is funny because we thought he was encouraging locally made products and exportation? undecided

This deal will greatly benefit the Chinese more than Nigeria because now that there is a free flow of importation from China into Nigeria, the demand for Yuan will increase greatly which will increase its value which is exactly the same thing we are facing with dollar.

Don't try to hood wink us, your certificate less president definitely doesn't understand the intricacies of the deal he just made.

Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by 989900B: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
IVORY2009:

lolz...grin cheesy the truth is always bitter bro

What is the truth?

That you don't know all those phones from iPhones to Uphones are largely 'physically' manufactured in China?

When Apple decided that 8,700 engineers would be required to oversee the 200,000 iPhone workers on the production lines, it calculated that nine months would be needed to find them in America – China rustled them up in a staggering 15 days.
. . . What U.S. plant can find 3,000 people overnight and convince them to live in dorms?’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2090708/Why-iPhone-China-America.html

Samsung Electronics Co. built the world’s largest smartphone business by tapping China’s cheap and abundant workforce. Not for much longer: it’s shifting output to Vietnam to secure even lower wages and defend profit margins as growth in sales of high-end handsets slows.
By the time a new $2 billion plant reaches full production in 2015, China’s communist neighbor will be making more than 40 percent of the phones that generate the majority of Samsung’s operating profit. The Suwon, South Korea-based company’s second handset factory in Vietnam is due to begin operations in February, according to a Nov. 22 statement on the local government’s website.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-12-11/samsung-shifts-plants-from-china-to-protect-margins

All the Guccis, Pradas, Armanis, I guess you think they are all manufactured in Italy.

Everyone and their dog's gone to China ($20-$35/day) and Vietnam ($6-$11/day) for cheap labour.

I know (I've been to all those places and some of those factories).

The same quality Armani suites for $2000 I bought in Europe in 2003, I have them made for me in Hanoi, Vietnam for $150 in 2014 -- same quality!

2 Likes

Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by mildflame: 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrTeCO:

Question...!

Ann JESUS wept
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by aresa: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
repogirl:
The OP, NgeneUkwenu is definitely high on Chinese tea. angry

All Buhari has done is to widely open the gates of importation unto China which is funny because we thought he was encouraging locally made products and exportation? undecided

This deal will greatly benefit the Chinese more than Nigeria because now that there is a free flow of importation from China into Nigeria, the demand for Yuan will increase greatly which will increase its value which is exactly the same thing we are facing with dollar.

Don't try to hood wink us, your certificate less president definitely doesn't understand the intricacies of the deal he just made.

The loan agreement has nothing to free flow of finished products into Nigeria and our sovereignty still allow us to ban whatever we don't want in our country.

The agreement remains about infrastructure financing and importation of raw materials for our factories and industries to maximum productivity and export.

Reading and comprehension prevents your brand of ignorance..

2 Likes

Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by peak115: 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
This isn't good enough. I hope Chinese won't use this opportunity to turn our market to dumping ground. This economic problem would have been an opportunity for us to reform and diversify rather than continue to depend on other nation. However many Nigerians are not ready to make sacrifies. We just want to continue to satisfy our deep appititte with imported goods. For many of you who are doubting Thomas Chinese can not love nigeria more than China. Meaning, if they are opening their hands to this deals then there is something in for them (economic colonization).
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by GoodMuyis(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
Another win for Certificateless , gworo chewing Daura President

I never regretted voting for Buhari

Do you ?

Buhari is Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omenka tonyebarcanista , seun , lalasticlala

next time remember to add konfu master
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by repogirl(f): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
aresa:

The loan agreement has nothing to free flow of finished products into Nigeria and our sovereignty still allow us to ban whatever we don't want in our country.

The agreement remains about infrastructure financing and importation of raw materials for our factories and industries to maximum productivity and export.

Reading and comprehension prevents your brand of ignorance..

and your brand of naïveté is awesomely out of this world.
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by HolyCrap: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
The Chinese businesses will not accept Yuan from you and their government won't force them. They don't want the Yuan themselves. If you doubt me, u try it out yourself. This write up is nothing but a hog wash. Nigeria is not the first nation to reach this kind of agreement with the Chinese, so many nations have done it but where has that taken the Yuan? No where. Business people don't want it. There's a reason dollars is the world major currency, Yuan with all the uncertainties of the Chinese economy and policies will never have it. No matter the number of bilateral agreement nations signs, what matters, eventually, are the individual businesses and what they want. Nobody wants Yuan, everybody wants dollars. As simple as that.
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by IVORY2009(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
989900B:

What is the truth?

That you don't know all those phones from iPhones to Uphones are largely 'physically' manufactured in China?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2090708/Why-iPhone-China-America.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-12-11/samsung-shifts-plants-from-china-to-protect-margins

All the Guccis, Pradas, Armanis, I guess you think they are all manufactured in Italy.

Everyone and their dog's gone to China ($20-$35/day) and Vietnam ($6-$11/day) for cheap labour.

I know, I've been to all those places and some of those factories.

The same quality Armani suites for $2000 I bought in Europe in 2003, I have them made for me in Hanoi, Vietnam for $150 in 2014 -- same quality!

You have won, but my point is sub-standard? cry
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Firefire:

Anyway, I fear for the indigenous companies, btw., what is the currency of the loan repayment ? Yuan or USD?

If USD, what happens if Chinese government continue their open currency (Yuan) manipulation and depreciation occurs? Is Nigeria going to hedge this potential foreign currency risk ?

It is a swap deal. We give them naira for Yuan. So we both have more of each other's currency in circulation
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by Paula124(f): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Currency Deal With China To Crash The Dollar By 70% !

President Buhari doesn't have "certificate" but he sure knows how to make things happen and do what some heroes with unproven Ph.D. can't even dream of...

1. As President Buhari and CBN Governor, Emefiele moved closer to actualizing their promise to strengthen the naira against the US dollars

2. By signing a landmark currency deal with the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd on Tuesday in Beijing, China.

3. The agreement will allow Nigerian who imports mainly from China conclude their transactions in the Chinese currency instead of the dollar

4. The new agreement would see Nigeria-China trades, which accounts for over 70 percent of imports into Nigeria, concluded in the Yuan.

5. Until now over 90% of int'l trades between Nigeria & the world is done in dollars, & in the process putting so much pressure on the naira

6. Nigeria imports almost all it needs from the West, Middle East and Asia.

7. The CBN is expected to diversify a huge chunk of Nigeria’s foreign reserve from the dollars to the Yuan to perfect the agreement.

8. “It means that the renminbi (Yuan) is free to flow among diff banks in Nigeria, & the renminbi has been included in the FXR of Nigeria,”

9. FXR means foreign exchange reserves

10. Lin Songtian, director general of the African affairs department of China’s foreign ministry, told reporters in Beijing ...

11. .. a few minutes after the agreement was signed between the Governors of the nations’ reserve banks..

12. in the presence of President Buhari & President Xi Jingping of China, who is hosting Buhari and top Nigerian officials to a state visit.

13. Lin said a framework on currency swaps has been agreed with Nigeria, making it easier to settle trade deals in Yuan.

14. China has signed currency swap deals with countries ranging from Kazakhstan to Argentina as it promotes wider use of its Yuan.

15. Nigeria would become the clearinghouse for Yuan denominated transactions for the whole of Africa following the agreement.

16. Beijing also signed agreements to develop infrastructure in Nigeria, part of a drive to deepen its ties with Africa.

17. It has offered Nigeria a loan worth $6 billion to fund infrastructure projects.

18. Also, ICBC signed a $2 billion loan deal with Dangote group, to fund two cement plants it plans to build, Lin told Reuters.

19. China’s official Xinhua news agency cited President Xi as telling Buhari that there was huge potential for economic cooperation, naming

20. Naming oil, refining and mining..

21. Nigeria is also considering issuing Panda bonds (mainly Yuan denominated) as against euro bonds because they are cheaper.

This is good, better days are ahead, I'm sooo happy and hopeful right now. Nigeria shall be great again!

Miss Ngene

why give Nigeria and Dangote loan in US dollars not in Yuan? How will the contracts fund be used?
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by caxim04(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Truth234:

To be honest these are very important questions that most people won't ask, China is looking for ways to further its business reach while trying to transform its economy to a consumption dependent economy instead of exports, hence the need to invest in other regions where their exports can be pushed to.

China has been looking for a way to substantially infiltrate Africa's largest market, I am afraid Buhari offer that opportunity with this loan agreement. Nullifying every campaigns for diversification to enhance our exports via local raw materials.

In as much as the deal will allow importers and traders access both finished and unfinished goods at a lower commission, the long-term implications is more than what Nigerians are been sold.

I think we should be worried about implementation and sustainability. We already have list of prohibited items if we maintain it, we will only import what we need from China.
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by aresa: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
repogirl:
and your brand of naïveté is awesomely out of this world.

Intelligent and coherent counter facts would have sufficed unstead of your shallow and empty post.
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by Bobnotrouble: 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nigeria must be great. Even if the mad ones continue with their madness.
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by repogirl(f): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
aresa:

Intelligent and coherent counter facts would have sufficed unstead of your shallow and empty post.
what counter facts?

Where is the fact in your statement? All I see are assumptions and made up ideas....or, did you see a copy of the agreement that was signed?

Why should I bother with counter facts when all you present as facts are baseless, hence your awesome naïveté!
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by Truth234(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
caxim04:
I think we should be worried about implementation and sustainability. We already have list of prohibited items if we maintain it, we will only import what we need from China.

You don't seems to grasp the bigger picture, the 41 restricted items are minute to what await us.
Re: Currency Deal With China: Things To Know by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
Its been long I came across highly intelligent debatable Thread in NL..... but like I said its a wack policy , I am only happy for my Igbo container tongue
brothers wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form / Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) / Pls, Who Have An Idea About Alliance In Motion Global (AIM)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.