Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. (2555 Views)

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / When A Man Starts Showering You With Compliments / I Don't Deserve His Love, But He Keeps Showering Me Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Hillzy(m): 6:09am On Apr 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Monalisa185(f): 6:36am On Apr 15, 2016
AyamConfidence:
no bro...i wont have you disturb Monalisa...and FYI, she didnt reject me

lol, so you dey engage MRCORK in an argument? seems you don't know him around here..
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by Smellymouth: 6:45am On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

...so u addvisin Nigerians to take shower once a week?...correct?...YOU SOMALI PEOPLE MENNNN!!(no oofeinse) undecided

You be like person when dey stay Bariga.. undecided

No offeinse cheesy

Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by MrCork: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2016
AyamConfidence:
no bro...i wont have you disturb Monalisa...and FYI, she didnt reject me

...Monalisa185?....bro do u have job?...serrrriously...where do u want to find moiney to maintain her?...sellln petrol ..or arm robbbery?(no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by morganist99(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

...Monalisa185?....bro do u have job?...serrrriously...where do u want to find moiney to maintain her?...sellln petrol ..or arm robbbery?(no oofeinse) undecided
goat
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by xp17(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2016
guilty of NO 1, especially when play music alongside showering.
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by AyamConfidence(m): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

its not your business...she likes me like that...oya go play with your Range Rover
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by AyamConfidence(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, so you dey engage MRCORK in an argument? seems you don't know him around here..
i know him wella...i'm a fan of the punk...he is very naughty...i find him funny sha
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by MrCork: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
AyamConfidence:
its not your business...she likes me like that...oya go play with your Range Rover

...my niggga...quit wastin yor unemploy nigeria time wit chicks like Monalisa185...4real....she will never *phuck u*..they go for London guys like me who drive nice cars....u dont belif me..ask her!!(REAL TALK) undecided
Re: Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. by frakdon(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
I am not guilty of any, I mean why person go enter bathroom 5minutes the person still dey baff...

And you should have indicate that number (2) is specially for the ladies or what has shampoo got to do with me bathing?
Monalisa185

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - / Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind / [story] My Love Story With My School Mum [part 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.