Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,778 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Here Comes The Real And True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Comes The Real And True Love (706 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / what is the difference between first love and true love / If U Were To Choose Btw $1,000,000 And True Love. Which Would It Be And Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Comes The Real And True Love by pastor2009: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2009
When you say you love someone truly what do you mean? Do you see the person and all you feel is some sort of excitement that goes on in your body? Is love according you a feeling that one feels when they see another person? You could be right for after all, you cannot say you love someone and you feel nothing for them. There has to be some sort of attraction between the two of you. However, a real true love is more than a feeling. True love is about sacrificing your self for a person. When you realize that you can sacrifice anything for your mate then you can say that you are truly in love. If you cannot afford to sacrifice your time and everything that you can, then you do not love.

True love is patient. It will wait for the mate to be ready to take the relationship to another level. Never will true love force one to have sex with them to prove a point. No one has to sleep with anyone before the other person knows that they love them. True love is never about sex anyway. It is about companionship, love, care and understanding. A deeper understanding of each other that only people who love each other and share things about each other really understands. So if you are not patient don't say you love someone. You don't. However do not worry, there is an amount of impatience that is acceptable.
[/b][color=#990000]
[/color]

NEED MORE? See www.datingroom4singles..com[b]
Re: Here Comes The Real And True Love by roblance: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2009
pastor,

(1) (Reply)

I Like Him, He Knows I Like Him, He Likes Her / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Fashy My Doctor Advice Despite My Surgery (hernia) Not Up To 2months. / Appointment Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.