Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (484839 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by naijaboiy: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Its the same thing, Nairaland is where the minds/thoughts of some nigerians converge, so election in nigeria is the same as election in nairaland.
What exactly are you on about sir?

While everyone is busy pitching tents with one contestant or another and campaigning, you're the only one on the other side trying to tell people that something fishy must be going on somewhere.

How do you know this? Why not wait for the competition to start first before you start your mind poisoning. I don't get you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
BreadandBeans:
Alaga smelloh.. Wetin dey happen for here ?? I just say make I peep small
Bros,na Esthàrfabian dey under that masquerade thing?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by fairlyusedpant: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

shockedshockedshocked
lolz... Happy sunday to you beautiful angel from heavencheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeCutie(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
cassieblake:
Think about it fast smiley
Already on it. cheesy

But there's no light, and there's heat. And the condition doesn't allow for better thinking. It's breaking and quenching
. angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
dharay99:

u contesting, seriously...
Yep smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by refiner(f): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
MissGdope:
Yes hun. Vote for me oo wink
...lol..I will be contesting too..buh u gat my vote all d way!grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
uh.. You know Igbo is my tribe right??
*Shakes her head* I do.
But since there was a time when you broadcasted it grin...even in your sig
I've renamed you Igbo.You like it cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
MissGdope:

Manchester United. cheesy
wow wow wow, this is beautiful, kashybaby come and see ur sister. well im a Barcelona fan soon to become their youth(academy) unda 20 player by GOD'S grace. anyways did i tell u that ure beautiful? if no then pls forgive me, ure very beautiful.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Smellymouth: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
I ain't back.KingCheezy is caged angry
You know it's mimzy right? cool grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...lol..I will be contesting too..buh u gat my vote all d way!grin
Good girl. You got my vote too! We got this wink wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by naijaboiy: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
mysticgal:
Please you people should vote for me, ayam begging tongue
Verified yet? smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by refiner(f): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
Oya shakiti bobo for refiner the new miss nairaland
....oh God!!!shockedshocked
this is not how ur mate are campaigning nah!!!!....u want me to loose?undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dharay99: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
It's so surprising most contestants in here didn't go to church today... with the likes of team M, Team E and the rest of dem...
You need a queen who is virtuous, who understands that God is supreme, who knws that God is Gold...
I'm sure Demiladegold is out there doing what she knows how to do best, singing and praising the lord with her sweet voice..

For those still contemplating who to support, please go for gold.. cheesy go for DEMILADEGOLD. www.nairaland.com/demiladegold

Don't join the bandwagon of empty barrels...

hahaha, cumin fr0m u? pastor Hector?
abeq qo find wheelbarrow carry urself qo uselu left grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Asslicker:
All these Noises...

we'll all see at the end. Hahahaha!

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
MRNipples:
wow wow wow, this is beautiful, kashybaby come and see ur sister. well im a Barcelona fan soon to become their youth(academy) unda 20 player by GOD'S grace. anyways did i tell u that ure beautiful? if no then pls forgive me, ure very beautiful.
Awe thank you!
And goodluck smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by fairlyusedpant: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Knightngale:
if she is contesting, it's a good thing grin
as the only prophet otutupoyoyo 1 of agamba village from the tribe of aba, i see refiner contesting and winning the contest with a flawless victory, i want you to join the winning train.
We need CHANGE
we need REFINER
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ritababe(f): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
cherrybrown:
Am fine dear longest time
yeah am cool pls join our group #teamlanicky

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeCutie(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
MissGdope:

Support/vote for missgdope cheesy
You? shocked Why should I?

Wait, *views her picture * uhm, you make sense oh. But until I see your full picture... tongue

And you live in Swansea, UK. Swansea that defeated Chelsea the other day
. angry cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by refiner(f): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Knightngale:
if she is contesting, it's a good thing grin

...yea I am sweety...hope I get ur vote!smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided she no be contender abeg.. Make she just withdraw before she lose woefully

as long as she fine, nothing do her.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by obiorathesubtle: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
*Shakes her head* I do.
But since there was a time when you broadcasted it grin...even in your sig
I've renamed you Igbo.You like it cheesy
cheesy can't say No to royalty now..

Yea sure, only if you'd like me to call you 'My Queen'..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Firstlieutenant(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

Lolxxx grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by joseph1832(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

What exactly are you on about sir?

While everyone is busy pitching tents with one contestant or another and campaigning, you're the only one on the other side trying to tell people that something fishy must be going on somewhere.

How do you know this? Why not wait for the competition to start first before you start your mind poisoning. I don't get you.
You don't expect a simple mind to understand the workings of a complex mind do you? Nope, I don't expect you to.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
MissGdope:

Yep smiley

another fine gal.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
JoeCutie:
You? shocked Why should I?

Wait, *views her picture * uhm, you make sense oh. But until I see your full picture... tongue

And you live in Swansea, UK. Swansea that defeated Chelsea the other day
. angry cheesy
Hahaha I don't support Swansea oo. I just live here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
MissGdope:

Awe thank you!
And goodluck smiley
thanks, u know seeing a beauty like u and not knowing u apart 4rm nairaland is a huge fork up according to C.RONALDO. fine girl i wanna be ur friend.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
fulanigirl:
I'd hate to disappoint you but I don't speak any fulfude
too bad!
#BeSafe
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by refiner(f): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
MissGdope:
Good girl. You got my vote too! We got this wink wink
....lol!..yea...go girl!go girl!!go girl!!!grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by obiorathesubtle: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dongata:

as long as she fine, nothing do her.
but.. We no know wetin she look like undecided..

Every other verified contestant get picture.. Na only her get mathematics equation face.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by fairlyusedpant: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

lolz, am just a plan B master, you will surely need to get a good campaign manager, have you gotten one yet?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SyndicatesMedia: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Same way they said tohpaz was making noise all over the forum... gringrin

#TrendMimzy Miss Nairaland2016.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

Arrrhhh!!! Ibile! My Vice Chairman..
Where you dey since? You nor even come meeting yesterday when we endorse mimzy for miss NL. You go pay fine oo undecided grin
Oya make we just dey enter d streets of NL supporting mimzy!

Egbon, abeg enter bus, u are now officially part of the train!

Ahh! Am still on the mountain baba, with my assistant pastor,, for the past three days,, no food no water, praying for refiner.. I never knew you've selected mimzy..

Hope she no go fall our hand if she win this campaign sha??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.