Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (483830 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Monalisa185(f): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
babybrace:
Am still wondering, how much do one get for winning?

Someone should answer me please

50 kpa (000)
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by AlienStar: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hehehe... checkie mailu gi
Monalisa185:

nne, oburo fault anyi o, ona adinma iji ututu chuba ewu oji! iwotago?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
iAmCharis:
Lol and who do you have in mind?
after U cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
AlienStar:
Yeah! cheesy
for ur mind grin

Come teach me IBO na cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by YourNemesis: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
mimzy
https://www.nairaland.com/mimzy

when is the voting stage?

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by AlienStar: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
PussySandie:
Who will nominate me... I'm interested...50k no be moimoi oo
You can nominate yaself....just share your profile link and Cc dy.geasy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Izyyblaze(f): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
of course yes... we just never know who would be dat shoulder we could lean on...
Sure thing.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by RedBeauty: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by PussySandie(f): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
AlienStar:
You can nominate yaself....just share your profile link and Cc dy.geasy
OK thanks

I SANDRA USSIEN PAULA aka Sandie But fwendscallme pussysandie (P=Paula, Ussy=ussien, Sandie=Sandra), nominate myself..

www.nairaland.com/pussysandie

cc Dygeasy.

Thanks
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by AlienStar: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
You got to pay, nothing is free, you know? tongue
Jarizod:
for ur mind grin

Come teach me IBO na cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Smellymouth: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kbs468:

Welcome first ane foremost. So before we sanction your request permanently and not temporarily, you need to clarify the below posers

1. Are you still the same person as Mimzy?

2. If no to 1 above, then is Mimzy ur wife already?

3. If yes to 2 above, then I don't think mimzy is qualified for it, Instead, She should vie for Mrs Nairaland

4. If no to 2, then is she ur sister, friend or her campaign Manager?[sub][/sub]

5. By the way, Is Nairaland's Miss and Mister's contest not a yearly thing again? Or is it 12 months already after the 2015 contest?

Be rest assured that you actually brought the notice to my attention and indeed our attention, thus every support necessary shall be accorded ur interest definitely in the event that None of us here is contesting though.

In response to your questions;

1. I am not mimzy. Lol grin
2. She is not wife. shocked
3.hahahaha cheesy
4. She is just an online friend, one of the first friends I made immediately I joined NL. smiley
5. I wasn't around during the last year' s miss/mr NL.

I appreciate you all bro for the love you ve shown towards us (Teammimzy#).i ve always bin a friend of your group.

When I joined NL couple of months back, I was amazed / impressed by mimzy's stunning beauty,splendid, irresistible, inefficable, enchanting, effulgent,heart-stopping, elegant, dazzling captivating and angelic nature. She also caught my eyes with her discerning,clear sightedness,brilliance and bright attitude.
I'd like to implore y'all to show your irrevocable support for mimzy for the miss NL crown.

Thanks once again Ajuwayas!

Cc: CROBBOY
Rukkyola
Fraiser
jubrealguy
iambibi
LogoDWhiz
Sirguy542

Etc..
Etc...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MrDojo(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
babybrace:
Am still wondering, how much do one get for winning?

Someone should answer me please

Check the initial page its clearly written there.....

1st place -N50K
2nd place-N30K
3rd place-N20K
4th place- 2 wraps of Eba with no soup...

Bt check for confirmation sha....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by RedBeauty: 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

In response to your questions;

1. I am not mimzy. Lol grin
2. She is not wife. shocked
3.hahahaha cheesy
4. She is just an online friend, one of the first friends I made immediately I joined NL. smiley
5. I wasn't around during the last year' s miss/mr NL.

I appreciate you all bro for the love you ve shown towards us (Teammimzy#).i ve always bin a friend of your group.

When I joined NL couple of months back, I was amazed / impressed by mimzy's stunning beauty,splendid, irresistible, inefficable, enchanting, effulgent,heart-stopping, elegant, dazzling captivating and angelic nature. She also caught my eyes with her discerning,clear sightedness,brilliance and bright attitude.
I'd like to implore y'all to shower your irrevocable support for mimzy for the miss NL crown.

Thanks once again Ajuwayas!

Cc: CROBBOY
Rukkyola
Fraiser
jubrealguy
iambibi
LogoDWhiz
Sirguy542

Etc..
Etc...

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by AlienStar: 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
You are welcome.
PussySandie:

OK thanks

I SANDRA USSIEN PAULA aka Sandie But fwendscallme pussysandie (P=Paula, Ussy=ussien, Sandie=Sandra), nominate myself..

www.nairaland.com/pussysandie

cc Dygeasy.

Thanks
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
AlienStar:
You got to pay, nothing is free, you know? tongue
can I pay in kinD ..am gifted oo,and very kind too grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Fynestboi: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
PussySandie:
Who will nominate me... I'm interested...50k no be moimoi oo

If I nominate you how much go be my share, abi what will be my gain?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MoneypassGod(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
And the most beautiful and charming lady on nl gets my vote: Refiner

Her name alone says a lot about her personality. Not all those meaningless names we come across everyday on nl. U will be wise to vote for such a rare gem. What r u waiting for? join me and lets vote for Refiner and lets make nairaland proud.

https://www.nairaland.com/refiner

Cc Dygeasy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Synnzu(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol my boss, I'm neutral for now. Was to root for Oliviaárims had she contested but for now there's none until perhaps after the Q&A session.

How far? Long time. Who are you rooting for?

Sure about that? Cos I think you'll most likely tow the charis or sini path.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Fynestboi: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
MoneypassGod:
And the most beautiful and charming lady on nl gets my vote: Refiner

Her name alone says a lot about her personality. Not all those meaningless names we come across everyday on nl. U will be wise to vote for such a rare gem. What r u waiting for? join me and lets vote for Refiner and lets make nairaland proud.

https://www.nairaland.com/refiner

Cc Dygeasy

You dey nominate her or you dey campaign for her?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by babybrace(f): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
MrDojo:

Check the initial page its clearly written there.....
1st place -N50K 2nd place-N30K 3rd place-N20K 4th place- 2 wraps of Eba with no soup...
Bt check for confirmation sha....
Lolx, ok
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by PussySandie(f): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fynestboi:

If I nominate you how much go be my share, abi what will be my gain?
Mod aye. grin.. I'll give you 20% if I win..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by babybrace(f): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

50 kpa (000)
Daalu ma echezo
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Fynestboi: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
PussySandie:

Mod aye. grin.. I'll give you 20% if I win..

Win? Na nomination we still dey na, we never enter winning make we settle nomination then we go enter win. tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by AlienStar: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Banks doesn't collect in kind. I may capitulate if you are gifted in hustling cheesy
Jarizod:
can I pay in kinD ..am gifted oo,and very kind too grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MoneypassGod(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fynestboi:

You dey nominate her or you dey campaign for her?
I am nominating Refiner

Cc Dygeasy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Speakdatruth: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Jadekitana come here
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by PussySandie(f): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fynestboi:

Win? Na nomination we still dey na, we never enter winning make we settle nomination them we go enter win. tongue
Ok i will reply your pm if you nominate me,..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Fynestboi: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
MoneypassGod:
I am nominating Refiner

Cc Dygeasy

Put her profile. Link..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Cherlene(f): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
MRNipples:
where is cherlene and our only female doctor draify? i miss both of them.

Evening

Awww, my apology. Have been INACTIVE on NL lately.

Cherlene
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by emotions1: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
battle of wits.....
drop the punch lines but don't taste the wines it can affect the spine....

am just outta my mind....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by peeparty(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Ok. Her fan base is massive o. Her name is on almost 'everyone's' lips. Going to be an interesting contest.

Your right baba...

I hope my music carries your tune...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Fynestboi: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Seeing so many funny nick, Chaii as usual... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.