Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,470 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (484631 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Leggo boss!! AirSultan Sneh cool grin

Mimzy sneh!!
Oya donbenedict, come siddon.. you too dey cry.. cheesy

Me and Benedict be like grin
Lol.. So as I don show like this, whats our next line of action my chairman. We really need to refute these allegations.. Not good for our campaign strategy.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Maxi112: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
refiner:
...smiley...this thread just tire me!
make I Sidon dey watch abeg!cool
u must say something oh...

this thread is now a mkt place... come and sell ur goods here

bagam!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
donbenedict:
Quick question

[size=15pt]what are the names of the Notable Nigerians printed on the 50 naira note[/size]
They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by postmann: 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
MRNipples:
lol well a supermod locked the thread which means she is guilty as charge. so wat abt d mouth kiss?

If someone else told me saintsamurai will join up with others to be against me, I'd never had believed it.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by demiladegold(f): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
this place is oozing tension. everybody calm down o
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol.. So as I don show like this, whats our next line of action my chairman. We really need to refute these allegations.. Not good for our campaign strategy.
what are you refuting? Somthing that is boldly written on the wall for all to see? She fvcked up big time...

Didn't she not read the rule that stated thus

Rule 14: please search the forum before posting anything on nairaland?

I even learnt she changed the name of the original write-up.

She was like, she was gona fix the name of the writer at the end of the topic.. who just does that?

Since when did acknowledgement in any novel or writeup or textbook or any literature begin to be written at the back of the literature?

Let's try to use wisdom wen doing some certain things

Dat was how razadabana went to copy someone's write up and he was caught red handed by the original writer... the post was locked by the mods

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Maxi112:
baba! U done do press relese u no tell me

is alright
LOL which press release?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by petux(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
this year mrs nairaland sha.....all of dem no fine...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
postmann:

If someone else told me saintsamurai will join up with others to be against me, I'd never had believed it.
haba broda im not against u.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ritaoritza(f): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pls oo,can a newly joined nairalander contest?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MUVA(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
AirSultan:

Not to worry bro. Mimzy never claimed ownership of the story in the first place, forget these fearful slowpokes who have sleepless nights because of mimzy's candidacy cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
MRNipples:
There goes the twotwenty-faced _faggot

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ritaoritza(f): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
a new account?lol.

Does it nullifies her namimanation? Pls I need to know
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
ritaoritza:
Pls oo,can a newly joined nairalander contest?
yes please... the contest needs more contestants.. all the person has to do is to submit a pic to the host for verification.. check the first page for more details

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:
LOL cry me an ocean.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:
LOL cry me an ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dollyjoy(f): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
ritaoritza:

Does it nullifies her namimanation? Pls I need to know
let the host answer that.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by refiner(f): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
Maxi112:
u must say something oh...

this thread is now a mkt place... come and sell ur goods here

bagam!!!
...gringringrin...market indeed!
av nofin to say!...reading and smiling!...it's all good!smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by youngdanee(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
VOTE 4 REFINER FOR MISS NL 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by youngdanee(m): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
TEAM REFINER 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lezzlie abi na lezz, what u wrote up there is some funny shiit i swear, mostly on the part where u lied i have lordsamurai 1 to ten and samurai 1 to 10 monikers, lol believe me i am a big loss to ur camp, i am an alpha and i have a pack in romance,celebrity and family session that will make or rather made tohpahz won last year but anyways ur camp is quarter to collapse, its only a matter of time, just watch out and see. numerous alternates, past of e-bully, e-wars, scandals, blackmail,betrayal, a thief nominee etc. i will advice u all to step down b4 d tourny start proper becaus the hit ur camp is about to receive will be terrifying than 9/11.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by postmann: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
MRNipples:

But you joined others in spreading cheap blackmail and slandering against my mimzy.

You forgot we paddled through many creeks and rivers to find ourselves here. When I knew you're from Delta state, I swore to myself, "never will I sit idly by and watch saintsamurai come to any hurt here on Nairaland". But I didn't suspect one bit, you took our brotherhood as mere trifle.

You quickly join others to slander a girl who has written a handful of brilliant posts. You didn't ask what actually transpired. She got permission to share that story.

And anyone reading it will know it was a copy work. She didn't deny that fact. My own brother is fighting against my interest. Saint, I didn't expect this from you, at all!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by youngdanee(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
VOTE REFINER & MERIT UR GLORY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

Thou art a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy worsted-stocking knave; a lily-liver’d, action-taking, whoreson, glass-gazing, superserviceable, finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar, and the son and heir of a mungril _bitch

Loooooool! Say it in a vn. Your naming ceremony must have gone long till night. See names! e pain u abi. Its d truth dearie. No amount of new accounts can change d mess u made.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by kr0ne(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
dharay99:

0ga where u been...
I've been around, boss. Haven't been coming online like before, though. How's your end?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by youngdanee(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
MRNipples:
Lesslie abi na lezz, what u wrote up there is some funny shiit i swear, mostly on the part where u lied i have lordsamurai 1 to ten and samurai 1 to 10 monikers, lol believe me i am a big loss to ur camp, i am an alpha and i have a pack in romance,celebrity and family session that will make or rather made tohpahz won last year but anyways ur camp is quarter to collapse, its only a matter of time, just watch out and see. numerous alternates, past of e-bully, e-wars, scandals, blackmail,betrayal, a thief nominee etc. i will advice u all to step down b4 d tourny start proper becaus the hit ur camp is about to receive will be terrifying than 9/11.
u nailed it bro..

dey should step down to save their face from sham & disgrace...

stealing people's thread, that babe campaign team with bring her to d ground
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
MUVA:

Not to worry bro. Mimzy never claimed ownership of the story in the first place, forget these fearful slowpokes who have sleepless nights because of mimzy's candidacy cheesycheesy
cheesy Whö no know go know, I say who no hear must hear!

#MimzyWeyDyBustBrain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
postmann:

But you joined others in spreading cheap blackmail and slandering against my mimzy.

You forgot we paddled through many creeks and rivers to find ourselves here. When I knew you're from Delta state, I swore to myself, "never will I sit idly by and watch saintsamurai come to any hurt here on Nairaland". But I didn't suspect one bit, you took our brotherhood as mere trifle.

You quickly join others to slander a girl who has written a handful of brilliant posts. You didn't ask what actually transpired. She got permission to share that story.

And anyone reading it will know it was a copy work. She didn't deny that fact. My own brother is fighting against my interest. Saint, I didn't expect this from you, at all!!!
wow brother im not against u, mimzy shud have atleast mention d moniker that owns d original thread b4 starting d thread, anyways bro we are all good, my mind is clear bro, i am not and can never be against you.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Why dont you just set up a pre-election debate btw the contestants just like in the elections.

Cc: Dygeasy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.