Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,587 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (485471 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by scentmarlc(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
agarawu23:
shocked
Wetin I do?

Neva mind....

i can see you have retraced yur steps......welcome to the fold
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Smellymouth: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
scentmarlc:

For all i care, u never were a true believer in mimzy. Rightly so because what better time does she needs you most than right now.....

okay maybe you felt so embarrassed by her actions? and so what......

saintsamurai dont fall my hand, pack your bags and go stand behind her.... she needs both u and smellymout.h more than ever...

As for me, i will caution and if possible reprimand lanick.y for taking such desperate steps, but that is it..............i will still stand by her all through the journey.....

So brova, do d right thing...... MissNL will come and go........

cc: Muva

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way interested in the gory details of what transpired on the supposed plagiarized thread

Well said bruv, nice observation.. I dont want peeps seeing this miss NL as an Avenue to seek revenge or attack peeps. I ve lots of friends on the other side and I can't even attack them Cox of an online contest..

Too bad tho..
In John 8 VS 7,Jesus rightly said --" He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.."

Team mimzy all the way jawe!!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Park01: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
TheSociopath:

Occasional Sociopathy,
4 Denrele street, 
Jagaban Centre,
Kolomental Avenue.

To:
The Coordinator, 
Nairaland Beauty e-Pageant,
Prof. O. X. Dygeasy,
Nairaland Headquarters, 
Ogijo, 
Ikorodu. 

Through: 
The Nairaland Freelance Solicitor,
Mr. E. O. Mediapace,
Nairaland office,
Lafia Branch.

And,

The Nairaland Advisor on e-Pageant Matters,
Engr. R. P. AirSultan, 
Nairaland office,
Nnewi Branch.

Dear Sir,

SUGGESTION TOWARDS AIDING A PEACEFUL e-PAGEANT CONTEST

1. I, TheSociopath, wish to bring the suggestion that this year's edition should be peaceful without fighting grin

2. The first runner up should be given ₦49,999 as against the stipulated sum of ₦30,000 so that our ladies won't continue to diss each other even after the contest cheesy

3. The thread is becoming long and boring. In view of this, I suggest that you allow our e-counterparts from bellanaija, lindaikejisblog, naijaloaded and 9jaflaver to contest.

4. Those who view the thread without commenting should be sentenced to life imprisonment (akin to 35 years ban from Judge F. G. Lalasticlala, SAN, OON, NNOM, HIV...)

5. grin grin grin grin

6. Thank you, sir.

Yours overly,
TheSociopath
young man u deserve to be banned for this....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TheSociopath(m): 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
AirSultan:
Sheeet mein.. Neegi you crackedt me up man@thesociopath. I also feel the thread is getting unreasonably long.

Maybe we should be contented with the 7 or 8 verified contestants. Onto the next phase, yeah?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dollyjoy(f): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
scentmarlc:

Dont mind dat girl with all her fumble.....
oga mi,30 votes no be beans oo.lolcheesycheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TheSociopath(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mediapace:
Who told you am E.O. Or you just assume i can be ?

Your Excellency Sir, I'm just being mischievous.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TheSociopath(m): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
Park01:
young man u deserve to be banned for this....

Old man, you deserve to smile away your sorrows
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Flashh: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
misspicy:

grin

I am here to learn tongue
You that you're a lecturer in stuffs related to this.

you know more about this,don't you tongue
I know more? shocked

My parent must not see this. cry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by scentmarlc(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Well said bruv, nice observation.. I dont want peeps seeing this miss NL as an Avenue to seek revenge or attack peeps. I ve lots of friends on the other side and I can't even attack them Cox of an online contest..

Too bad tho..
In John 8 VS 7,Jesus rightly said --" He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.."

Team mimzy all the way jawe!!

I trust u Alaga1.........was hoping a meme would caption the moment tho! cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by scentmarlc(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
oga mi,30 votes no be beans oo.lolcheesycheesy

hmmmmmm......lets wait and see.....abii no be d same oyin wey i know?

cc: peeparty
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Smellymouth: 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
scentmarlc:

grin grin

I trust u Alaga1.........was hoping a meme would caption the moment tho! cheesy

Mimzy all the way baba!! cheesy grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
scentmarlc:

For all i care, u never were a true believer in mimzy. Rightly so because what better time does she needs you most than right now.....
okay maybe you felt so embarrassed by her actions? and so what......
saintsamurai dont fall my hand, pack your bags and go stand behind her.... she needs both u and smellymouth more than ever...
As for me, i will caution and if possible reprimand lanicky for taking such desperate steps, but that is it..............i will still stand by her all through the journey.....
So brova, do d right thing...... MissNL will come and go........
cc: Mva
DISCLAIMER: I am in no way interested in the gory details of what transpired on the supposed plagiarized thread

no comment on mimmzy but the gospel truth is that no romancelander in his or her rightfull mind will be in the same team with the males she has got as her campaign managers apart 4rm smellymoutt nd postman.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dollyjoy(f): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
scentmarlc:

lol,ok,you go see magic that day,lmaocheesycheesycheesy

btw,why the long gaps in between your posts?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by scentmarlc(m): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
For clarity sake, can u elucidate more on this brova.....

cc: mrnipples/ saintsamurai
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Park01: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
TheSociopath:

Old man, you deserve to smile away your sorrows
cheesy grin

keep the ball rolling bro....

team refiner team lanicky
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TheSociopath(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Park01:
cheesy grin

keep the ball rolling bro....

team refiner team lanicky

Myself, I've pitched my tent with demiladegold.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by scentmarlc(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
lol,ok,you go see magic that day,lmaocheesycheesycheesy

btw,why the long gaps in between your posts?

Effect of too much weed .... grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by knightnemesis: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
*clear throat*
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by demiladegold(f): 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
TheSociopath:

Myself, I've pitched my tent with demiladegold.

grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by knightnemesis: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Refiner!

I will give u my vote
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
scentmarlc:

The breeze don blow cone yur side baaaa....hope u dragged oyind17 along....
By the power bestowed me as a credible voter, on behalf of me and my 29 other megrin I belong to the winning team TEAMIVVY

Ivvy

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dollyjoy(f): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
scentmarlc:

Effect of too much weed .... grin grin
lmaocheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by knightnemesis: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
lanicky u have my vote
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dollyjoy(f): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Oyind17:
By the power bestowed me as a credible voter, on behalf of me and my 29 other megrin I belong to the winning team TEAMLANICKY.

cc agarawu23, HerexG, aminat508. Loomer, stm ipledge10, dollybaby kiss Cherlene
bhahahahahahahahahahahahahacheesycheesy LOL.

Fear Godcheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by mildflame: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dygeasy:
LIST OF VERIFIED CONTESTANTS

1. MIMZY

2. ESTHARFABIAN

3. MISSGDOPE

4. LANICKY

5. DEMILADEGOLD

6. MYSTICGAL

7. LADYJUL

8. REFINER

9. KRYSTALKLEAR

Make I sample their profile and check their comments if dem de talk sense, abi na WAIL dem de WAIL
Who deserves my....?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by knightnemesis: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
Oyind17:
By the power bestowed me as a credible voter, on behalf of me and my 29 other megrin I belong to the winning team TEAMLANICKY.

29 other u??
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dollyjoy(f): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
Naughtynaughty are you still reading since grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
Naughtynaug.hty are you still reading since grin
my dear,dnt mind me ooo cheesy am readin all d estarF nd nitwitF bruhaha ni oooo.. Its alws so hilarious readin 2ru dis thread grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by scentmarlc(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Oyind17:

God bless you, your "borned" children and your "unborn" children's children.... grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by peeparty(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
scentmarlc:

Update me sir.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by misspicy(f): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Flashh:

You that you're a lecturer in stuffs related to this.

I know more? shocked

My parent must not see this. cry
angry
change in location?

why?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
knightnemesis:
29 other u??
Yes o, I prepare comegrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.