Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (479209 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Ẹ ku alẹ sir!
Broda of life were you been na.....!! I don find you tire... Wait make ah fflw you sef..... grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
rainbowwkhid:

OK I work at Kenny’s Wood
Fired Grill, Belt Line Road,
Just West of the
North Dallas
Tollway
if you would love to try my dish am an amazing chef!
°•°Hmm.You still wanna be cool though I'm not what you are
.....OK smiley
I'll write this yer info down then.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

Mimzy, AMONGST others, SURELY You are greater than the greatest, You are better than the best, You are wiser than the wisest.. The LORD will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.

MIMZYrization!!

GLORY!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Hmm.You still wanna be cool though I'm not what you are
.....OK smiley
I'll write this yer info down then.

I don't relate. you're not what I am? what am I?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
rainbowwkhid:

I don't relate. you're not what I am? what am I?
°•°African from the continent, Nigerian in specific.
....°°•I can't bond with you over what it's like in yer country.
....°•°you said you love ta meet with other Nigerians in America .°•°But I'm not.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Daaaaddy, I want indomie

Ohn leave me alone.. go and play with ur frnd refiner

I dnt want to play with refiner

I want indomie! I dnt want refiner grin

Ok leme cook indomie for you!

Whaaaaaat? I dnt think you knw how to cook indomie daaaddddy?

So what do u want me to do eh?

I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant [size=15pt]MIMZY[/size] to cook it for me. Mimzy is my friend, mimzy knows how to cook, mimzy makes me happy... I want u to call mimzzzy!!

Who is mimzy?

Looooooooook at her grin

www.nairaland.com/mimzy

Oh my gosh, mimzy is prettyyyyyy! I looooooooove mimzy...... grin cheesy

Vote mimzy for miss nairaland 2016. cool

Cc: smellymouth
wowww#MIMZY

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
slyIsaac:

Broda of life were you been na.....!! I don find you tire... Wait make ah fflw you sef..... grin
Na on top this thread we just dey shake yansh flex muscle I teh u.make u do join the party abeg.

#TeamMimzyOnRampage
#NLcantHandleUsRightNow
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ImDharay: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
cutehector, ionne qet,
hope ur perfectly 0hk....

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TOMTOM15(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
I think i would like to join team mimzy, those her campaign team are killing me here. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MUVA(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
TOMTOM15:
I think i would like to join team mimzy, those her campaign team are killing me here. grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome on board bro. smiley

We no dey sell ticket here oo, na free entry!

#TeamMimzy ti take over!!

Every single blame was a hit!

Iyalaya anyboy angry

**Drops mic. Walks out like an overfed tout**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TOMTOM15(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
MUVA:

Every single blame was a hit!

Iyalaya anyboy angry

**Drops mic. Walks out like an overfed tout**
mimzy ti take over awon weerey ojawo mo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
MRNipples:
LOL u love my mouth right?
°•Nope
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
slyIsaac:

Brotherly,Na on top this thread we just dey shake yansh flex muscle I teh u.make u do join the party abeg.

#TeamMimzyOnRampage
#NLcantHandleUsRightNow
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Mediapace: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
I wonder o
refiner:
...thought dis thread was shut down!....what happened...who opened it?undecidedsad
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MUVA(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
TOMTOM15:
mimzy ti take over awon weerey ojawo mo. cheesy

**In Patorankings voice**

They dan knuh! cool cool

Boss, make mimzy borrow your siggy na? grin

#TrendMimzy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
[b]alryt now,DJ Anyhow,turn up the beat....

HiaWeGo..... Fi le…
➡See the guys dem like her
➡Cos she dey give dem the mimzymicin
➡Everyday dem go hala her
➡Make she give dem the mimzymicin…I say the mimzymicin
➡Dem go say mimzy,mistress…
➡You too sweet like cake icing…cake icing
➡They’ve seen so many chicks
➡But none of them be like her
➡Lets say she's all dem see
➡Shey for dem eye she be jjc
➡They wan cook for her put mimzymicin
➡But ko bo si, her head too strong for them o
➡Quote her, na because of she fashi
➡When the haters dem come, she dey treat dem fine o
➡Quote her, that they never use to happen like this her my life
➡But now dem know the kind of life she's living
(she's living,she's living)
➡I say now dem know the kind of life she living
✴Show them now✴
➡Oya suddenly!
➡Step in the club, they’re loving her
➡Standing so far, yet they’re touching her
➡she can feel their fingers rubbing her…eh eh
➡they're calling her
➡Late in the night, they're bugging her
➡All day long they stalking her
➡And all these happen suddenly, so suddenly
➡dem go say: ori ya toh sori
➡If you ask dem wetin, dem go say:
➡Ori ya toh sori
➡If you ask dem haters dem go say:
➡Owo ya to sowo
➡Gbogbo wa mo wipe
➡Koko ya to si koko.......[/b]
smh u don't hav work grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by pweetychyka(f): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
cherryice:
babe .. grin grin I dnt want to contest. Let me give girls more chances to win grin

Okk lovie....as u wish!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Laveda(f): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
peeparty:

First and foremost, it is preposterous for a group of people to cast aspersions on our personality, for the avoidance of doubt, let me categorically inform all and sundry that as opposed to the vituperations in that post our candidate is not hungry and the last time I checked, there is no harm in being a jambite ; to quote a former first lady "we were all once a jambite" In addition, in all pageantry contests, you hardly find ladies with mammoth mammary glands or with big yansh like you assumed, anyone who think being endowed is a criterion for winning miss nairaland is not only myopic but also primitive.
Team lanicky is different from awon weyrey, the liberalism approach to our campaign made it imperative that we shy away from discrimination. Moreover, we all have the freedom to pitch our tent wherever we so wish.
We will not like you or anyone to drag our Queen into this quagmire on this street again.
Thank you.

#let campaign in peace
#wish all the contestants the very best.

Signed :
Campaign manager
Assitant Cm.

Cc
Ipledge
Stfuareyougod
Monalisa18
Aminat58
Adeh
Jeffrey
Ozila
Skalet
Lav eda
Iboss
Lekinz
Kelvingraphics
Esthafabian
Iamwestafrican
Bigkoboko
Iamkingsley
Scent
Lanicky

Etc

Nice one hunni kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
TOMTOM15:

MUVA:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Smellymouth: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
[b]alryt now,DJ Anyhow,turn up the beat....

HiaWeGo..... Fi le…
➡See the guys dem like her
➡Cos she dey give dem the mimzymicin
➡Everyday dem go hala her
➡Make she give dem the mimzymicin…I say the mimzymicin
➡Dem go say mimzy,mistress…
➡You too sweet like cake icing…cake icing
➡They’ve seen so many chicks
➡But none of them be like her
➡Lets say she's all dem see
➡Shey for dem eye she be jjc
➡They wan cook for her put mimzymicin
➡But ko bo si, her head too strong for them o
➡Quote her, na because of she fashi
➡When the haters dem come, she dey treat dem fine o
➡Quote her, that they never use to happen like this her my life
➡But now dem know the kind of life she's living
(she's living,she's living)
➡I say now dem know the kind of life she living
✴Show them now✴
➡Oya suddenly!
➡Step in the club, they’re loving her
➡Standing so far, yet they’re touching her
➡she can feel their fingers rubbing her…eh eh
➡they're calling her
➡Late in the night, they're bugging her
➡All day long they stalking her
➡And all these happen suddenly, so suddenly
➡dem go say: ori ya toh sori
➡If you ask dem wetin, dem go say:
➡Ori ya toh sori
➡If you ask dem haters dem go say:
➡Owo ya to sowo
➡Gbogbo wa mo wipe
➡Koko ya to si koko.......[/b]

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

When I say SAI, you say Mimzy

SAI?? ? MIMZY!!!!

SAI?? ? MIMZY !!!!!!

SaiMimzy!!!

MIMZYrization ti take over!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ogorwyne(f): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
TOMTOM15:
Welcome on board broda. Infact u sabi berra thing. Chineke gozie gi.

Team Mimzy till 1naira finally turn 1$.

Cc; Smellymouth darling.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MUVA(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

MIMZY!!!!! gringrin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°African from the continent, Nigerian in specific.
....°°•I can't bond with you over what it's like in yer country.
....°•°you said you love ta meet with other Nigerians in America .°•°But I'm not.
I know right, you've never met wit me tho. you never can tell.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Laveda(f): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Gloria: laveda, have you heard, miss nairaland contest is up already, and the winner is going home with 50 thouuuuusaaaannddd naira....

Laveda: are u serious, oh my gosssh. I reaaly want to jooooooooin. Who will you vote for Gloria? I hope u will vote for meeeeeee wink

Gloria: vote for u ke! Whoo u heppp? Who youuu heppp ooooooooo! angry where where u wen lanicky visited me in d hospital wen I was sick, where were you wen lanicky gave me money when I was broke? It's Lanicky bayybee... I am voting for her!

Laveda: it's nor like daht na. Someone cannor play with you again sad ok it seems lanicky will win the contest, since she is is very good girl.. because of you, i'm stepping down for her...

Gloria: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy. You're the best laveda.. it's [size=15pt]LANICKY[/size] or no one else. Have you seeen her picture lately, ohh my gosh, she is exceptionally beautiful... and sexy.. leme show you

www.nairaland.com/lanicky

Laveda: drops jaw! shocked i'm so voting for her right away damn...

Vote lanicky for miss nairaland 2016. cool

This dude though...

Where's your candidate? undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
rainbowwkhid:
I know right, you've never met wit me tho. you never can tell.
grin •I'm not fightin' yer offer of friendship.
..•°Was explanin' what I meant as you asked
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Monalisa185(f): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
peeparty:

First and foremost, it is preposterous for a group of people to cast aspersions on our personality, for the avoidance of doubt, let me categorically inform all and sundry that as opposed to the vituperations in that post our candidate is not hungry and the last time I checked, there is no harm in being a jambite ; to quote a former first lady "we were all once a jambite" In addition, in all pageantry contests, you hardly find ladies with mammoth mammary glands or with big yansh like you assumed, anyone who think being endowed is a criterion for winning miss nairaland is not only myopic but also primitive.
Team lanicky is different from awon weyrey, the liberalism approach to our campaign made it imperative that we shy away from discrimination. Moreover, we all have the freedom to pitch our tent wherever we so wish.
We will not like you or anyone to drag our Queen into this quagmire on this street again.
Thank you.

#let campaign in peace

Signed :
Campaign manager
Assitant Cm.

Cc
Ipledge
Stfuareyougod
Monalisa18
Aminat58
Adeh
Jeffrey
Ozila
Skalet
Laveda
Iboss
Lekinz
Kelvingraphics
Esthafabian
Iamwestafrican
Bigkoboko
Iamkingsley
Scent
Lanicky

Etc

Diplomacy right there!....very well said, pee!! very well said!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
ImDharay:
cutehector, ionne qet,
hope ur perfectly 0hk....
°•that's what I'm sayin'
....°•she a chick what we care how "sexy" another chick look undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by BIGkoboko: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
peeparty:

Thank you.

#let campaign in peace

Signed :
Campaign manager
Assitant Cm.

Cc
Ipledg.e
Stfuareyo.ugod
Monalis.a18
Aminat.58
Ade.h
Jeffr.ey
Ozil.a
Skal.et
Lave.da
Ibo.ss
Leki.nz
Kelvingraph.ics
Esthafab.ian
Iamwestafri.can
Bigko.boko
Iamking.sley
Sce.nt
Lani.cky

Etc

Well said High Chief peePaTY..
It will really be a waste of time to give kids attention...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by kr0ne(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

I'm aight brov. kindly forward your pin via pm. You know it is team lānicky now, right? the lady i messaged you for initially has pulled out of the contest.
Not on Bbm for now, and I used to have you on WhatsApp. What happened?
As for joining your current team, I don't think that's possible now. Your nominee will get my votes but I'm more inclined to support another contestant. Let's see how it turns out, though.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin •I'm not fightin' yer offer of friendship.
..•°Was explanin' what I meant as you asked
okay beautiful drop by anytime soon.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
smh u don't hav work grin
cheesy
alryt DJ salami,something for my homegirl NaughtyNàughty pls...leeggoo.

➡...When I first saw her

➡She was looking like an angel light

➡She blow me na'mi mind like a dynamite

➡She flash like a light in ani candle light

➡And then she said
(All this on me)

➡Girl you know say when you

➡Move your body hold am tight

➡Make you no try to hurt no body

➡Make u dey watch your side

➡I begi biko biko

➡Omoge no bi fight and she said
(All this on me)

➡Boy u know say if I give you body

➡You go soji

➡You no go fit rock the M.I.C

➡Cause u go loose control... hey

➡No... ooh... oh

➡With your bizzy body

➡You go soji

➡I go de still rock the M.I.C

➡I no go loose control

➡Boy you go loose control

➡Girl I no go loose control

➡Boy you go loose control...

Smellymouth, hit me with that chorus,boss.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.