Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,094 members, 7,863,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (485568 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2016
lanicky:
Humor me, will you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MUVA(m): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2016
Mimzy say something to your fans na smiley

Abi u just balance inside that your fine ass office dey laugh their comments gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by missyQween(f): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=MUVA post=45011348]

Welcome to the WINNING TEAM cool

The Team other teams team-up just to pose a threat gringrin. But we nor dey see them!

SAI.MIMZY-Miss Nairaland 2016-2017 gringrin[/quote

Lol.....#saiMimzy

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Djailer: 8:00am On Apr 25, 2016
Vanquay:

For the record it's Kunta Kinte cheesy

You have lost your appeal, I gave you the chance to come up with something stupid_, original and creative. So far you only fulfilled the Stupid_ criterion.

I am Black, An economic destitute, Donald Trump, slave migrant.

You are not a smart one are you? shocked...you have been saying that for the past 2 pages... shocked

grin grin grin

Ever heard the saying "if it ain't broken why fix it".? This is the 2nd time you'd be pleading tacitly that I should change the angle of my punchlines. grin

Good trolls are psychologically sound, you lame kantakunte grin. You don't pick my weapons for me.

Now run to Auntie Hillary and see if you could tend her garden. She's your only shot at continuing your subhuman existence in the states.

I appreciate the correction on the kantakunte, but I'm not leaving you off the hook. I'll respond slower this morning, but I'll respond all the same.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 25, 2016
lanicky:

What have I done to you to deserve these names? Why are you defaming my moniker?

he was not refering to u.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TheEvilPriest(m): 8:04am On Apr 25, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Bluntness? I believe you meant rabid stupidity. grin grin grin

Hey where is stupidity?
Whatever you call it, but I just can't bring myself to hate the dude. His kind is very rare grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by LeFreakSoChic(f): 8:04am On Apr 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
SEE let me just make a statement and make myself clear, in the past weeks there have been some kind of intimidation, threats, invading of privacy against contestants by some people, we the elders have been keeping quiet and we are watching and nodding our heads. IF this set of people namely (kramfonos,lezzlie,muva,creamish) actually d four people i hate in dat group, even if hate is a strong word. IF they think that by we the elders keeping quiet waiting for the right time to strike. if they think that they are ahead due to our silence, then they better rethink becaus as far as i am concern. MIMZY I REPEAT MIMZY can and will never win missnairaland contest, not when i sweetorgasm is still alife. i will do everything humanly possible to see her fail, this is me typing in all sincerity. other contestant might win but MIMZY can never win. atleast that is the only way the innocent folks dat were e bullied by her team can get justice and revenge nd justice must be serve. and we d elders must see to it. sign manson

Are you minding that egret and her band of delusional waifs?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2016
A failure is that person who refuses to get back up when life brings him/her down.
My success in life is not predetermined/determined by the outcome of this contest or your opinion.
Envy ,anger, hatred,contempt will only lower your pace.

I have tried 99 times and have
failed, but on the 100th time came
success.
- Albert Einstein[

SAINTSAMURAI:
SEE let me just make a statement and make myself clear, in the past weeks there have been some kind of intimidation, threats, invading of privacy against contestants by some people, we the elders have been keeping quiet and we are watching and nodding our heads. IF this set of people namely (kramfonos,lezzlie,muva,creamish) actually d four people i hate in dat group, even if hate is a strong word. IF they think that by we the elders keeping quiet waiting for the right time to strike. if they think that they are ahead due to our silence, then they better rethink becaus as far as i am concern. MIMZY I REPEAT MIMZY can and will never win missnairaland contest, not when i sweetorgasm is still alife. i will do everything humanly possible to see her fail, this is me typing in all sincerity. other contestant might win but MIMZY can never win. atleast that is the only way the innocent folks dat were e bullied by her team can get justice and revenge nd justice must be serve. and we d elders must see to it. sign manson

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Djailer: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=missyQween post=45017836][/quote]

Pretty Baattoul, I thought I left you a mention last night? Is this how you intend getting me to support your candidate?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2016
And since it has gotten to the point of invading people's privacy them mimzy greet your dauhter OYINKANSOLA for me. etc
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2016
TheEvilPriest:

Whatever you call it, but I just can't bring myself to hate the dude. His kind is very rare grin grin
If you say so.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
And since it has gotten to the point of invading people's privacy them mimzy greet your son OYINKANSOLA for me. sign illuminati, freemansons, black mambas, etc.

She's a she... I will extend ur regards. Unlike you, she breeds no contempt in her heart . She is happy and carefree.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Undilutted(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2016
Why is teammimzy making noise all over the place with her gang of delusional nitwits??

If it were by noise, t.waci would have been won

if it were by shades and slandering sandranu.b would have won

but it neither of those,it by wit and composure. Someone should tell those bullies to stop roaming and derailing threads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Donlino(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2016
My advice to the mods and organizers of this sham of a contest... SCRAP IT!...it's no longer fun and games

cc:Dygeasy, Seun, Merrybet
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Anyone that is not far from the truth is a hater.
You are truly a legendary oaf.
Just loosen up on the desperation. I will not donate my hard earned money towards the purchase of anti-depressants for you and your cohorts.
see,getting roped into needless back & forths isn't what this team does,we canvass.
You with either hop on board or you scurry off.
That's just how we do.

#SaiMimzy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
And since it has gotten to the point of invading people's privacy them mimzy greet your son OYINKANSOLA for me. sign illuminati, freemansons, black mambas, etc.
LMAO. Dude you're just...

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MUVA(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2016
mimzy:
A failure is that person who refuses to get back up when life brings him/her down.
My success in life is not predetermined/determined by the outcome of this contest or your opinion.

success.
- Albert Einstein[

I couldn't have said it better. You are nobility itself!

IStandWithMimzy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 25, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Anyone that is not far from the truth is a hater.
You are truly a legendary oaf.
Just loosen up on the desperation. I will not donate my hard earned money towards the purchase of anti-depressants for you and your cohorts.

You have been hopping around this thread since yesterday like a kangaroo on heat, throwing snide comments at every turn, and making mockery of the participants.

What gives you the right to have a say as to who deserves to participate in a beauty contest?

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TheEvilPriest(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2016
mimzy:

success.
- Albert Einstein[

Epic!

*applause*
This is a slap in the face of that ugly crone of a troll from the politics section. I checked her DP and the old woman even get bald head sef. cry

Ride on, Mimzy. We're solidly behind you grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by missyQween(f): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2016
Djailer:

Pretty Baattoul, I thought I left you a mention last night? Is this how you intend getting me to support your candidate?

Oh...Sorry dear....I just replied the mention now
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2016
mimzy:

success.
- Albert Einstein[

MY DEAR, MY LOVELY MIMZY. I HAVE nothing againts u or smellymouth,postmann,iamlegend,firsteva,kaziblake and bumbae. the only people i have hate,anger and hatred against are the people u choose as friends namely those forking kidults with the brain of a ghetto lab rat. namely kramfonos,lezzlie and muva. drop them and i promise enternal peace and a once in a life time opportunity to be ur friend for life and a godfather and protector of ur son. its a promise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Smellymouth: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Remember the Titanic? A White Star Line employee boasted, 'God himself could not sink the ship.' grin

You know the rest bro.. cool

Top of the morning to you ma niccah

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TheEvilPriest(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Madame, why are you growing bald

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TheEvilPriest(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
MY DEAR, MY LOVELY MIMZY. I HAVE nothing againts u or smellymouth,postmann,iamlegend,firsteva,kaziblake and bumbae. the only people i have hate,anger and hatred against are the people u choose as friends namely those forking kidults with the brain of a ghetto lab rat. namely kramfonos,lezzlie and muva. drop them and i promise enternal peace and a once in a life time opportunity to be ur friend for life and a godfather and protector of ur son. its a promise.
See swag!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2016
The haters are out in full force this
morning

DJ Smellymouth...... hit me with some of that cool stuff...... let's remix this business.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by sinizia: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2016
Donlino:
My advice to the mods and organizers of this sham of a contest... SCRAP IT!...it's no longer fun and games

cc:Dygeasy, Seu.n, Mer.rybet

There has never been any Mr./Ms. NL contest that didn't court controversies, and by extension that of the offline contests as well. From the first contest till the future contests, controversies, hate campaigns and behind-the-scenes scheming will always occur. There's nothing one can do about it. What you'd be doing is getting Dygeasy to kick off the contest ASAP instead of calling for its closure. If the competition had started, all these madness will reduce to an extent. So edit out S.eun and Merry.bet's name and coerce Geasy to start the contest already.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SucrePlum(f): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Look who's been talking, Frankly speaking, she's better looking than you. You look like a burnt offering.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2016
mimzy:

She's a she... I will extend ur regards. Unlike you, she breeds no contempt in her heart . She is happy and carefree.
oh well a typo. but i hope u dnt take those ur kidult friends to her. i will be dissapointed.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TheEvilPriest(m): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2016
[s]
Undilutted:
Why is teammimzy making noise all over the place with her gang of delusional nitwits??

If it were by noise, t.waci would have been won

if it were by shades and slandering sandranu.b would have won

but it neither of those,it by wit and composure. Someone should tell those bullies to stop roaming and derailing threads.
[/s]
Get a noose and do it the Sadaam Hussein way tongue

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 25, 2016

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TheEvilPriest(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2016
SucrePlum:

Look who's been talking, Frankly speaking, she's better looking than you. You look like a burnt offering.
A burnt offering rejected by Satan! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2016
MUVA:

I couldn't have said it better. You are nobility itself!

IStandWithMimzy
Oui? Stop kissing mimzy's fine ass will you? tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.