Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (478068 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hefemale:

You are sad, lonely and a chronic dumbo.
I bet your brain feels as good as new seeing that you've never used it. Barren f00l
BORING
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by NTAChannel5: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
dare2differ:
Midnight darling an when I am not on Nairaland wink
About to log off dearie
So don't be bothered cheesy
Many people call you ugly. Are they right?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Hefemale: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:
BORING

You want to know the definition of BORING? Look at the mirror cheesy

Don't thank me later dumbo aka Jack of all trades tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hefemale:

Dolt, so you beg to feed? cheesy grin I thought u re a professional footballer cum DJ?

You are so inconsequential
Smh
LOL wait why are u angry? is it bcaus of d dog on ur dp giving u oh shhit!! oh mehnn!! dog fork me harder.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Hefemale: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:
LOL wait why are u angry? is it bcaus of d dog on ur dp giving u oh shhit!! oh mehnn!! dog fork me harder.

Honestly Mr professional footballer, I don't know what makes you stvpid, but it really works cheesy
I can see the hurt in your eyes, I have not started Beggar.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hefemale:

You want to know the definition of BORING? Look at the mirror cheesy

Don't thank me later dumbo aka Jack of all trades tongue
LMAO i look at the mirror and all i see is a guy dat nigeria female celebs including foreign female celebs will be trying to lure him to bed and fork his brains out. all i need is a manchester united or barca money. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hefemale:

Honestly Mr professional footballer, I don't know what makes you stvpid, but it really works cheesy
I can see the hurt in your eyes, I have not started Beggar.
LMAO @beggar. stop talking out of point. tell me d truth. are u having a crush on me? wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Hefemale: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:
LMAO i look at the mirror and all i see is a guy dat nigeria female celeb including foreign female celeb will be trying to lure him to bed and fork his brains out. all i need is a manchester united or barca money. wink

You see why you are a living proof that man can live without brain? You obviously think with your anus.All you do is wake up in the morning, stare at the ceiling, dream of Manchester FC kind of money, come online and bark like a rabid dog cheesy

Wake up son, you need to see that there is life outside nairaland. Your obsession with NL is killing you because this is the only place in the world where people deem you fit to have a conversation with.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by NTAChannel5: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
I support Mimzy to win cool

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hefemale:

You see why you are a living proof that man can live without brain? You obviously think with your anus.All you do is wake up in the morning, stare at the ceiling, dream of Manchester FC kind of money, come online and bark like a rabid dog cheesy

Wake up son, you need to see that there is life outside nairaland. Your obsession with NL is killing you because this is the only place in the world where people deem you fit to have a conversation with.
LOL they dnt call me ronaldo with a baby face 4 nothing. just calm down. dnt rush, wats d name of ur boyfriend @ur dp.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dollyjoy(f): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is not healthy at all undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Hefemale: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:
LMAO @beggar. stop talking out of point. tell me d truth. are u having a crush on me? wink

Crush on Saintsamurai? The weakest dolt on Romanceland? grin cheesy oh please, wake up 'lame man begging for alms', your obsession is killing you.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hefemale:

Crush on Saintsamurai? The weakest dolt on Romanceland? grin cheesy oh please, wake up 'lame man begging for alms', your obsession is killing you.
LOL u still have not answered me. are u crushing on me? yes or no.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
This is not healthy at all undecided
Wetin dey worry this one? anybody dey sick b4?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Hefemale: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:
LOL they dnt call me ronaldo with a baby face 4 nothing. just calm down. dnt rush, wats d name of ur boyfriend @ur dp.

'They'? Your fellow dolts? cheesy Oh my, The dog on my dp is more sensible than you tongue
If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest guy alive grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MrCork: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

not at all... only Estharfabian pulled out, lanicky is still very much in

angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Lezzlie(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:
MRMAN ure getting old, i hope u know that? stop chasing and failing to get ladies online. face reality, find a steady job, get a wife, and get a family for yourself. nairaland wnt help u. u beta face reality.

grin grin grin grin Hello, MrNipples, softappless, Sweetorgasm, Whitewitch, monikers of desperate attention-craving and skewed sexual orientation, why don't you fück away from my e- hemisphere ?

How often need I repudiate your offer before you shoo off?

We cannot be e-friends
You're unteachable, unlovable and a natural repellent.

Stop rocking up to my mentions, you won't get my seal of approval.

I know my style vexes you. And it should because you can't immitate it.

I've chosen to develop myself and it's yielding.

Your literary muscles are those of a lizardfish, so you'll always seek relevance in bleaching creams and püssy-stalking.

If you had not snored away in class, you wouldn't have to opt for being a nuisance to get validation.

Go away!

Go learn to love yourself

And cure your severe depression.

The sun won't stop shinning on me both here and otherworldly.

Coming after me is like chasing the clouds!

You were fated to wish you were me!!!

****I'm employing subtle jabs to keep
you far afield 'cause of this thread,
I'll soon beat you down like I enjoy doing
keep using up your luck

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hefemale:

'They'? Your fellow dolts? cheesy Oh my, The dog on my dp is more sensible than you tongue
If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest guy alive grin
hahaha so ure admitting to d fact that d dog on ur dp is ur boyfriend? i heard his name is rush hour and ur real name is haly rush hour.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Hefemale: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:
hahaha so ure admitting to d fact that d dog on ur dp is ur boyfriend? i heard his name is rush hour and ur real name is haly rush hour.

grin cheesy now I see why no takes you seriously on this section.
You are just a douche. Any similarities between you and human is purely coincidental tongue

Keep on dreaming about the manchester FC kind of money grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hefemale:

grin cheesy now I see why no takes you seriously on this section.
You are just a douche. Any similarities between you and human is purely coincidental tongue

Keep on dreaming about the manchester FC kind of money grin
Just answer my question and stop dodging it. when did d u and d dog on ur dp got married?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
NTAChannel5:
I support Mimzy to win cool

thank you so much wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dollyjoy(f): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:
Wetin dey worry this one? anybody dey sick b4?
maintain your lane.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
There is no day on earth that lezzlie dnt fail to type rubbish on nairaland as usual. chai na wao. sign of old age.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:
Gud afternoon boss, im cool

[img]http:///media/4-25-2016/iXM8B_.gif[/img]

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
N1one:

[img]http:///media/4-25-2016/iXM8B_.gif[/img]
OMG GOD. IM IN. MY SOUL, BODY AND SPIRIT. IVYY FOR PRESIDENT OF NAIRALAND. MISS NAIRALAND.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:
OMG GOD. IM IN. MY SOUL, BODY AND SPIRIT. IVYY FOR PRESIDENT OF NAIRALAND. MISS NAIRALAND.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
maintain your lane.
come and force me.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
kramfonos:

Since you've bet your life on a competition, I invoke the sentient beings within the spirit realm to hold you to your oath. When the envisaged victory occurs, may they take you off the face of the earth AS YOU WISHED ON YOURSELF. smiley
LOL ordinary tales
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dollyjoy(f): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:
come and force me.
goan play ballwink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Erickthewreck: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Dygeasy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
LIST OF VERIFIED CONTESTANTS

1. MIMZY

3. MISSGDOPE

4. LANICKY

5. DEMILADEGOLD

6. MYSTICGAL

7. LADYJUL

8. REFINER

9. KRYSTALKLEAR

10. IVYY

11. DIASYLUV

12. OPTIONAL1

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.