Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,435 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (482528 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Bro.....when Mímzy dey?
Habaaaa....come hop aboard the #TrendTrain.....you'll be glad you did.

#TrendMimzy
#TrendElegance

No shoes shocked is she tracking to Bukharin grin grin grin grin

#ShoesRGood
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by bqlekan(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2016
_Lanicky all the way
#HumbleBreed

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2016
nubian999:

No shoes shocked is she tracking to Bukharin grin grin grin grin
#ShoesRGood
She's just so natural,that it trickled down to her feet. cheesy

#SayNoToFakeness

#SaiMimzy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
She's just so natural,that it trickled down to her feet. cheesy

#SayNoToFakeness

#SaiMimzy.

Ok fresh yaaa i get ya grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2016
Evathyst:
My personal pady! Can't forget how you use to bash me on my feminist ideology. So now you want you and I to be on the same boat ba? undecided undecided
God must really be wonderful!
God is good,dear.
+, nothing like an awesome lady like Mimzy to provide us with some common ground grin,no?
So, u on board? plssssssssssss say yes embarassed

#OperationMimzyDole

#NLBuratai

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Evathyst(f): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2016
Now I finally get a picture of the whole thingy! wink wink

It's awon werey 100% crew Vs The Knight's crew. cheesy cheesy

Not bad! At least, that was the same direction in which last year's pendulum swung.

Ohk! Let's do it this way;

I'd like to call on both the campaigners of #TeamLanicky & #TeamMimzy to try to convince me further. Seems I'd be pitching my tent with any one of these contestants before dusk today. cheesy cheesy

Make anybody no come here sey I dey come form o, that's how my parole be. You can ask Twaci, when I support someone, I do it with all my heart, boobs, yansh, and brain. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Evathyst:

Not bad! At least, that was the same direction in which last year's pendulum swung.

I'd like to call on both the campaigners of #TeamLanicky & #TeamMimzy to try to convince me further. Seems I'd be pitching my tent with any one of these contestants before dusk today. cheesy cheesy

Make anybody no come here sey I dey come form o, that's how my parole be. You can ask Twaci, when I support someone, I do it with all my heart, boobs, yansh, and brain. cheesy cheesy
didn't see my mention?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by kalushaiyke(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Ah no do o grin
Fine girl
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Evathyst(f): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
God is good,dear.
+, nothing like an awesome lady like Mimzy to provide us with some common ground grin,no?
So, u on board? plssssssssssss say yes embarassed

#OperationMimzyDole

#NLBuratai
You're not bad for a campaign manager. wink wink

Let's say you've just presented me with your candidate's CV which is mouth-watering enough. Could you please direct me to a page where I can at least read her Biography? Also, I'd like to see her other pinshures as well. cheesy cheesy

Infact, lemme put it succinctly as Leonardo Di Caprio put it in the movie (The Wolf Of Wall Street); 'Sell me your candidate!'
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Evathyst(f): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2016
donbenedict:
didn't see my mention?
Ooopps! Lemme check it now and I'll get back to you. wink wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Twaci(f): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2016
Evathyst:

#TeamLanicky!

#TeamLanicky

#TeamLanicky

#TeamLanicky

#TeamLanicky

#TeamLanicky

She is black, beautiful, smart, sexy, sweet.....she is Lanicky kiss

You would be greatly appreciated here bae kiss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Evathyst(f): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2016
Twaci:
#TeamLanicky!

#TeamLanicky

#TeamLanicky

#TeamLanicky

#TeamLanicky

#TeamLanicky

She is black, beautiful, smart, sexy, sweet.....she is Lanicky kiss

You would be greatly appreciated here bae kiss
Twaci? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeCutie(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Are we even still on this matter? This thing never finish!? angry

Please get this thing done and over with biko.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2016
Evathyst:
Ooopps! Lemme check it now and I'll get back to you. wink wink
alryt
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Twaci(f): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2016
Evathyst:
Twaci? shocked shocked shocked
Sweerie kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by fretfingers: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

D

Well, I have my hands off her back then... No persuasion. Wouldn't wanna push her into doing wat she aint comfortable with.

Hmm... Care to share some of the reason you opted out?

Top of the a.m to u too... How's the weather over there at AngelsVille? cool Cuz its quite a feel of Hells wrath over here...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Mediapace: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2016
Hmm Battle Line Drawn!!
#Lanickycandoitandwilldoit

#Blackandshine
#Blackandwise
#Blackandfine
#Blackandendowed
#Blackandbrain
#Blackandsweet
#Blackandpretty

#Lanickytill2017,we love your Lan ,you reign till 2017 and that is even if you aren't going for second term .

Lanicky chill,Miss Nairaland 2016 is yours

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Evathyst:
You're not bad for a campaign manager. wink wink
Let's say you've just presented me with your candidate's CV which is mouth-watering enough. Could you please direct me to a page where I can at least read her Biography? Also, I'd like to see her other pinshures as well. cheesy cheesy

Infact, lemme put it succinctly as Leonardo Di Caprio put it in the movie (The Wolf Of Wall Street); 'Sell me your candidate!'
Thank you ma'am,ayam flattered & blushing seriously.but we don't actually have a 'campaign manager' per say.... we take in inputs from everyone and just try to do our best.....you can chip in with a few suggestions if you have any.

Now,regarding my candidate: I think the semi-biography piece is being saved for the Q&A segment of the contest...So we ask that you exercise a little more patience.I will personally see to it that you are alerted when the time comes,so we're keeping stuff under wraps for now. but I'll indulge u with a little spoiler: it is a story of how awesomeness merged with sheer willpower....it is basically Mimzy as we know her.

About the pictures,stay tuned....we'll be drip-feeding the audience with a few in a short while.... just think of it as part of the suspense & intrigue. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Evathyst:

lol Awon Werey aint in a competition with nobody honey....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Amyfloxy2(f): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2016
Go girl...#Diasyluv.u got it girl...Twale to u.you got all it takes n u r gonna rock it #VoteDiasyluv4MissNairaland2016

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by sosiqdude(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2016
VOTE MISSGDOPE FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016.. JOIN THE RIGHT TEAM AND HAVE FUN TEAM MISSGDOPE.....MISSGDOPE NA OUR MISS NAIRALAND 2016, NO OTHER GIRL..

MISSGDOPE ALL THE WAY.

#TEAMMISSGDOPE #TEAMMISSGDOPE #TEAMMISSBEAUTY

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2016
mimzy:

Lol. Good morning/good night wink

#TRENDMIMZY

Morning Mademoiselle. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 27, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Thank you ma'am,ayam flattered & blushing seriously.but we don't actually have a 'campaign manager' per say.... we take in inputs from everyone and just try to do our best.....you can chip in with a few suggestions if you have any.

Now,regarding my candidate: I think the semi-biography piece is being saved for the Q&A segment of the contest...So we ask that you exercise a little more patience.I will personally see to it that you are alerted when the time comes,so we're keeping stuff under wraps for now. but I'll indulge u with a little spoiler: it is a story of how awesomeness merged with sheer willpower....it is basically Mimzy as we know her.

About the pictures,stay tuned....we'll be drip-feeding the audience with a few in a short while.... just think of it as part of the suspense & intrigue. grin

In summary luv, u got nothing.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 11:19am On Apr 27, 2016
nitwitfabian:

LOL. I believe they revel in propaganda. Lol. How's you? You disappeared?...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:

Yeah. So many words but nothing tangible. Reminds me of our nigerian politicians, promising to provide this and that when the time comes. How are you unable to talk up ur candidate, or provide pictures, and ur telling a prospective voter to wait till a certain time. Balderdash i'll say.

Ive just been watching silently. Didnt disappear.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Monalisa185(f): 11:23am On Apr 27, 2016
Evathyst:

hi eva, @ the bolded above, I wish to share with you the response #teamlanicky's campaign manager gave to a fellow who had the same thought as your's, please read below..

peeparty:
First and foremost, it is preposterous for a group of people to cast aspersions on our personality, for the avoidance of doubt, let me categorically inform all and sundry that as opposed to the vituperations in that post our candidate is not hungry and the last time I checked, there is no harm in being a jambite ; to quote a former first lady "we were all once a jambite" In addition, in all pageantry contests, you hardly find ladies with mammoth mammary glands or with big yansh like you assumed, anyone who think being endowed is a criterion for winning miss nairaland is not only myopic but also primitive.
Team lanicky is different from awon weyrey, the liberalism approach to our campaign made it imperative that we shy away from discrimination. Moreover, we all have the freedom to pitch our tent wherever we so wish.
We will not like you or anyone to drag our Queen into this quagmire on this street again.
Thank you.

#let campaign in peace
#wish all the contestants the very best.

Signed :
Campaign manager
Assitant Cm

please do pay attention to the bolded, this contest is not just about Lani.cky and mim.zy, there are other contestants involved as well, teamlanicky wouldn't want this to look like a power tussle between us and any group.. I hope this helps. Thank you!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Monalisa185(f): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2016
SubtleFRED:

Am pretty cool.
Just worked a little from last night's stress.

How's your day going?

awwwww, sorry about the stress dear, that's the price one has to pay for trying to make ends meet. .it's well.

My day, so far, so good...hope your's is going well? Do have a nice day ahead
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Yeah. So many words but nothing tangible. Reminds me of our nigerian politicians, promising to provide this and that when the time comes. How are you unable to talk up ur candidate, or provide pictures, and ur telling a prospective voter to wait till a certain time. Balderdash i'll say.

Ive just been watching silently. Didnt disappear.
LOL. Its a cinch that when the contest starts, contestant will have their pics displayed on front page for all to see. I believe that's what they mean.

However, I've seen what I want to see, and frankly, the only time a pretty face and ass, boobs and hips appeal to me is when I need sexual healing. So they can shove their pictures up their rear end. Lol.

That's nice to know, I must say you've piqued my curiosity, and I'm hoping you'd accord me the chance to satisfy it. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Monalisa185(f): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2016
fretfingers:

Well, I have my hands off her back then... No persuasion. Wouldn't wanna push her into doing wat she aint comfortable with.

Hmm... Care to share some of the reason you opted out?

Top of the a.m to u too... How's the weather over there at AngelsVille? cool Cuz its quite a feel of Hells wrath over here...

yeah right!

Some of the reasons? Lol, it's just my tight schedules, that's all, buh I might consider giving it a shot next yeargrin...and no, I didn't opt out because I never opted in... Hehehehe...

@angelsvillegrin...quite sunny over here, the weather is conducive... Hells wrath? Where could that be?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:
LOL. Its a cinch that when the contest starts, contestant will have their pics displayed on front page for all to see. I believe that's what they mean.

However, I've seen what I want to see, and frankly, the only time a pretty face and ass, boobs and hips appeal to me is when I need sexual healing. So they can shove their pictures up their rear end. Lol.

That's nice to know, I must say you've piqued my curiosity, and I'm hoping you'd accord me the chance to satisfy it. smiley

Loool! satisfy away. But be warned, Im just another floozy... looking for trouble

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2016
nitwitfabian:

JoeBlocks:
nitwitfabian:

ah.....nitty,my old friend.still have an axe to grind i see.

Regardless,making a decision on an impulse is always ill-advised....and we're here to canvass,not pander.
I believe evathyst is just as discerning as everyone here,i trust she'll make the right choice in the end.if every prospective voter was to ask for a picture,what are we to do then?

& Joe,I got no words for u man. you keep swinging back and forth.... you couldn't say enough regarding how spectacular mímzy's ass was,now here you are,barely 48hrs later accusing her team, & her by extension of reveling in propaganda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

& Joe,I got no words for u man. you keep swinging back and forth.... you couldn't say enough regarding how spectacular mímzy's ass was,now here you are,barely 48hrs later accusing her team, & her by extension of reveling in propaganda. [/b][/i]
Of course mimzy's got a great ass, I've seen it, so I know. However, I took the zeal to uncover her pictures myself, not you or any member of your team gave me her pics. So I'm all in the right to say you guys revel in propaganda. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.