Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,958 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (484792 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SucrePlum(f): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm nls personal dj ive been covering up events
Wait shebi na nl dem go do am abi event centre dey?
Lol! Are you for real? shocked

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by agarawu23(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
scentmarlc:
agarachukwu, yeye boy

u dey form brucelee baaa grin

pass me ur candidate from awonweyre center oooo grin
me na politician na, I must play the game. Watch out. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Smellymouth: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Synnzu:

I greet you Your Excellency grin

shocked boss, abeg whisper that thing oo grin na ur title be dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TamedWolf90: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
SucrePlum:

Nice.. So how about we become a team & support my candidate wink
Lols, seriously? I think you are scared your girl ain't a match for my girl. Winks* but all the same if she decides to run, let the finest win. If she doesn't, you got my vote. How about that?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by scentmarlc(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
agarawu23:
baba , some are making mouth already when the contest is yet to commence. We were there, we know how to play the game. No be by mouth or camping all nlders.

Some ladies will have "shock" this time around grin grin
50k no b beans oooo i swear.

In this harsh and unfriendly economy, 50k is Godsent...

My advice for dem esthar and mimxy is too start their underground work early enough. No b by just d people hailin una on the Awareness thread alone oooo. Correct InterRelationship has to take place off NL.

i fear some NL warlords with 6monikers grin grin ..
some battlers with 4 monikers,

u go fear fear that day grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lsofdk:

so this is my supposed punishment for investing my time sensibly and commenting where i deem fit. You seem to want to bend the rules to your favour, thereby qualifying your known monikers.
I'm saying you don't dictate rules here. let the organizers do their job. now go take a seat and stop hyperventilating on this thread
cc dygea
hmmm lemme relax and travle to mars to talk to my alien friends till when d tourny start proper. i wish u goodluck on ur campaign. silence is golden.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by sandrahnaub(f): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
queencalipso:

I think you should contest.

hian!!!! this my network sef nawah o.
no thankx...i feel honoured doh
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by sandrahnaub(f): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
wristbangle:

Long time Sandra. If I may recall last year, u were 3rd runner up in the miss NL competition?
yeah...hw u
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Dollyjoy you beta go take some good pix grin na 50k we dey talk of here smiley smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
TheSociopath:

You'd be a worthy opponent since my nominee is not online and I haven't seen Estha.rfabian's picture and Skarlett is declining and... and...

and... And?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IYANGBALI: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Aminat508:
joshua, so Na your Oracle be this? undecided Na IYANGBALI i go call for you

CC:
IYANGBALI
sharaaaaaaaaaaap always looking for my trouble so that they will ban me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by scentmarlc(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Also noticing her since yesterday
dont mind aminatu, she jus sidon dey look
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by agarawu23(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
scentmarlc:
50k no b beans oooo i swear.

In this harsh and unfriendly economy, 50k is Godsent...

My advice for dem esthar and mimxy is too start their underground work early enough. No b by just d people hailin una on the Awareness thread alone oooo. Correct InterRelationship has to take place off NL.

i fear some NL warlords with 6monikers grin grin ..
some battlers with 4 monikers,

u go fear fear that day grin
let's fold hands and watch cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
MISS NAIRALAND: ESTHAR. MR NAIRALAND: SMELLYMOUTH. THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by halfricanadian(f): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
SucrePlum:

Lol! Are you for real? shocked

Tank u smiley yes for real
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by agarawu23(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oyind17:
Dollyjoy you beta go take some good pix grin na 50k we dey talk of here smiley smiley
leave my wife joor
I no want her for stress.

100k is her monthly up keep
Ask her smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dollyjoy(f): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oyind17:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy u get pix for ur dp ni?cheesycheesy lmao
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Aminat508(f): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
IYANGBALI:
sharaaaaaaaaaaap always looking for my trouble so that they will ban me tongue tongue tongue
Gerrahhhhhhhhh undecided Na today dem ban you? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SucrePlum(f): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Lols, seriously? I think you are scared your girl ain't a match for my girl. Winks* but all the same if she decides to run, let the finest win. If she doesn't, you got my vote. How about that?

That's cool! Also spread the word too! I'll hold you on that promise wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
agarawu23:
leave my wife joor I no want her for stress.
100k is her monthly up keep Ask her smiley
what of her boobs upkeep? i know it will be up to 500k
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by queencalipso(f): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
sandrahnaub:
no thankx...i feel honoured doh
OK

may the best and intelligent girl win.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by scentmarlc(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

Na Eko Hotels dem go use ...
u dey ask me jamb question... grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
agarawu23:
leave my wife joor
I no want her for stress.

100k is her monthly up keep
Ask her smiley
oboy forget that wife ishh, na my Darling too smiley she fit take the crown. Who be the person for our group
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Arabiandude: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
Okay...So much optimism! shocked

...I Almost believed You..

Lol. So...petrol doesn't make You tick?shocked seriously?
I find that hard to believe....shocked

Optimism, just like dreams is free, nothing stops one from doing any.

I need to ask you, within you, are you sure you are ready to bear the success and criticism of what comes with what you want to indulge into?

I carry a message from heaven, I can only pass it to you when i'm sure you are ready to withstand any spear that would be shut at you by your opponents when the competition gets thicker.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IYANGBALI: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
Osusumustflow VickyRotex and Aminat508 make una no come out o. Na me go campaign against una. Rokiatu how far now?I wan be your campaign manager grin grin grin

Anybody wey no come pay homage before coming out go hear am foment me

#teambadmouth tongue

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SucrePlum(f): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u smiley yes for real
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy u get pix for ur dp ni?cheesycheesy lmao
Joy save that your whatsapp and snap more add am..you dey contest tongue oh girl! Na 50k o.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

c question!! Uve started taking weed again?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dollyjoy(f): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
agarawu23:
leave my wife joor I no want her for stress.
100k is her monthly up keep Ask her smiley
no mind hercheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
Skarlett...Why evils?

I nominate Skarlett...undecidedwww.nairaland.com/Skarlett
cc: Dygeasy

CONTEST! CONTEST! CONTEST!

I'll contest when pigs start to fly tongue grin grin

Everyone was just clamouring that you do that's why I joined them. I haven't seen a pic of you but I guess we all want to know who's behind your very exciting monker wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Osusumustflow ickyRotex and Amiat508 make una no come out o. Na me go campaign against una. Rokiat how far now?I wan be your campaign manager grin grin grin

Anybody wey no come pay homage before coming out go hear am foment me

#teambadmouth tongue
who carry this one come romance session? babagbanli.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Mediapace: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
Viewing without commenting
Aminat508:
boss, what I do? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.