Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (478791 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by myfantasies(f): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Does that really matter?
No it doesn't matter

But since she is really special you, den i will give you my full support

Just tell me what to do
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
pennytration:
I wanna nominate u Esther but u dont wanna reply my mentions. Seems u've got something against dis moniker, still trying to figure out where dis moniker wronged u.

I still nominate U Estharfabian

https://www.nairaland.com/estharfabian

Cc Dygeasy
I'm sorry penny....

I didn't see your mention. You didn't wrong me...how could You? tongue

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by AlienStar: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
You're welcome
myfantasies:
Let d person whom d question is directed to give me an answer

Tanks for the concern
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by refiner(f): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
...I've gat to step down!...

dis is all abouh popularity not abouh beauty and brain!

I will be much more interested if d reward is to go out on a date wif uncle seun!grin

cc djgeasy!smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Smellymouth: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
BreadandBeans:

OK boss.. We dey wait you

I greet you Eja Nla grin grin cool

We go soon declare..
And whoever 'NLOOA' approves, na "carry go"

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I am the Knight That crawls in the night. I am the seeker of justice, The protector of peace. I am that which evil fear The enforcer of fear. I am the Knight of Knight Who is the prodigy Of The Dark Knight.
Beware my mentor, The Dark Knight. grin grin grin I'm sure you know me by now.
undecided
Lol. seriously?

undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by pennytration(m): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm sorry penny....

I didn't see your mention. You didn't wrong me...how could You? tongue

Thanks. I was beginning to wonder whether its a crime to fan someone, cos i'm a big fan of urs. Anyway i hope u r among d final 3
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Mediapace: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
Don't worry i will link you up with him,just give me $2mln
refiner:

I will be much more interested if d reward is to go out on a date wif uncle seun!grin

cc djgeasy!smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeCutie(m): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
adeh39:

Chai...i just shock, shocked 50k go buy plenty things ooo angry

Your ex girlfriend nah NLander? shockedshocked

Who you dey root for sef? tongue
50K go do a lot, my dear. You know how many litres of fuel it'd buy? Plenty! grin

Yeah, my ex is a Nlander. wink

About who I'm rooting for, I'm still looking at these girls somehow sha. With time, my eye go clear for which one I wan follow. And I no dey vote for 2 people, na one all the way
. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Smellymouth: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
ImDharay:

0hk av dis...

Which kind food be this? Jollof rice, fried rice, roasted bole, white rice, coconut rice, beans... undecided

Omo see combo cheesy grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Mediapace: 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mtcchew mtcheew
myfantasies:
Let d person whom d question is directed to give me an answer

Tanks for the concern
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by refiner(f): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Don't worry i will link you up with him,just give me $2mln

...sad......oya will u go wif me dis night for an operation?...we will get more Dan dat!smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
refiner:

cc djgeasy!smiley
SIGH!!! MY DEAR IT IS NOT ABOUT POPULARITY, O COMMON JUST DNT GIVE UP JUST LIKE THAT, ATLEAST 30 to 20k sum of money for you aint bad, who knows u might be the suprise winner, mind u romancelanders can be cunny at times, believe u me, u will see hw they will all dish the popular ones and go for the lady with brains, the lady that answers questions, intelligently, the lady that has plans for her tommorow through her brief presentation. refiner i still believe ure be 2nd or 1st. dnt let the guys voting for the popular lady with boobs and ass weigh u down, for the fact that u dnt show ur boobs and ass gives u an advantage already.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Mediapace: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
To rob whose house?
refiner:

...sad......oya will u go wif me dis night for an operation?...we will get more Dan dat!smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeCutie(m): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
50K noni! Oboy...

Gimme the money ehn...
Biko nyem'ego...
Orimi jekin jekin lowo oh...
Life is all about the money.

Hello, 50K...
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by naijaboiy: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

Nigerian girls have never been known to see the forest for the trees - Na hawking of bread Olajumoke Orisaguna take become superstar. Who knows? Whoever emerges victor in this tourney might just be the next Miss Nigeria or probably get one of those big-time modelling contracts.

Nooo... why? shocked
I singlehandedly masterminded Tohpaz' meteoritic rise to fame.

You know how many strings wey me and my team pull for rap section? cheesy You know how many phone calls we made to Aso Rock and White House just so Tohpaz could clinch the title? grin

Lool...I must say I didn't notice. I guess you were at the background, running stuff.

But this your candidate this year, you sure say she ready? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ImDharay: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

Which kind food be this? Jollof rice, fried rice, roasted bole, white rice, coconut rice, beans... undecided

Omo see combo cheesy grin
na my leftover.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
myfantasies:
No it doesn't matter

But since she is really special you, den i will give you my full support

Just tell me what to do
lol. All my friends are special. Just like you are special.

Well, your support and your friends is what I seek cry cry
You can help gather your friends

Please!!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
50K go do a lot, my dear. You know how many litres of fuel it'd buy? Plenty! grin

Yeah, my ex is a Nlander. wink

About who I'm rooting for, I'm still looking at these girls somehow sha. With time, my eye go clear for which one I wan follow. And I no dey vote for 2 people, na one all the way
. grin

Hehehe...oya ask her nah, is she beautiful? lipsrsealed

Come on, don't be stingy grin

You can still push others to the next level with your votes...as for me, I've got someone in mind already cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by refiner(f): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mediapace:
To rob whose house?

...I heard ur uncle is a very rich man....let's try him!..wah do u fink!wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mediapace:
To rob whose house?
oga angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Speakdatruth: 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oyind17:
let's do this smiley

Where speakdatruth undecided
undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by myfantasies(f): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Mtcchew mtcheew
Busy body
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Smellymouth: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
50K noni! Oboy...

Gimme the money ehn...
Biko nyem'ego...
Orimi jekin jekin lowo oh...
Life is all about the money.

Hello, 50K...
grin
Take a look at it like this ah/
If I no get money like this/
All these shuma no look my face/
Them no go follow me to my place/
I dey grind dey do my thing/
I don dey see money since when I dey 19/
When I go chop with my team/
We dey pay for everyone wey dey the canteen/
Now we don upgrade the matter/
Daily and weekly and monthly and quarter/
Now we don turn to butter/
Family dey smile and we no get quanta joOR/
Dakun jen so yoruba........./

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by refiner(f): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
SIGH!!! MY DEAR IT IS NOT ABOUT POPULARITY, O COMMON JUST DNT GIVE UP JUST LIKE THAT, ATLEAST 30 to 20k sum of money for you aint bad, who knows u might be the suprise winner, mind u romancelanders can be cunny at times, believe u me, u will see hw they will all dish the popular ones and go for the lady with brains, the lady that answers questions, intelligently, the lady that has plans for her tommorow through her brief presentation. refiner i still believe ure be 2nd or 1st. dnt let the guys voting for the popular lady with boobs and ass weigh u down, for the fact that u dnt show ur boobs and ass gives u an advantage already.

...sweety...I've not experience dis before...never knew it was all abouh popularity and d group u are in....

the title was misleading...thought it was abouh beauty and brain!

av gat to step down...maybe next yr,I will contest!smiley

as for d money....I never wanted to do it for d money,I wanted to do it for fun...buh now I know beta!

fanks for ur concern OK!smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by demmy0325(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
nonsense....... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Synnzu(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
Speakdatruth:
undecided
Maureen*****..... Does that ring a bell?? cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Leriebloom:

Awww. And i was planning on betting on u.

lol, you'd have to bet on someone else then smiley I appreciate the vote of confidence tho
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Speakdatruth: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
if u no get correct front and back no mention me to support u
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Speakdatruth: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Synnzu:

Maureen*****..... Does that ring a bell?? cheesy
Yes boss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Maxi112:
I love this
then get ready for victory
kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
Arabiandude:

sit tight and don't blink an eye.

You re going to get a mention from me in another thread very soon.
kiss cheesy Anticipating...

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.