Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (478844 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ipledge10(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
ronald4lif:

Well, not quite. Just think it will be nice to have more swish contestants to make it more competitive and interesting and Olivia is up to the task. grin
lol...money is as stake, am sure our ladies will come out...i should be counting on cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by naijaboiy: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
yeah very true, we have darkenedrebel as campaign manager, and all his rap session goons to our side. i am the treasurer. u can be campaign organizer.
Lool...let's see first. At least let me know what she looks like. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by refiner(f): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
kinglekan:

Cold feet even before the competition. grin grin
.....lol!...its normal!smiley...especially wen am not dat popular here!smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
HateU2:
U called my moniker
are u back 4rm d message i sent u?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
Maxi112:
Esther! is ur pm working?

I will like to pm u
Sure...it is!

Pm Away! wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Jadekitana(f): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
mimzy:

I'm ready Bae.. wink
Voting will commence on another thread I guess

Ok no probs
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by peeparty(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Da! Nicky dey go too? shocked where is Tommfrench puuulease?

Ikpa am tell fi...da eyen Anie itak isin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by demmy0325(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

its fine....

hi
... are u interested... I can nominate u..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...so she don finally decide to show us her pictures? cheesy

Na that one I dey wait for. grin

In this contest even the ugliest can win. All you need is a good campaign group with a wise campaign manager to back you up.

coolcoolcoolcoolcool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Smellymouth: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
firstking01:
Just like the way we dey follow wike for backgrin
You know how we dey roll na grin cheesy

She is one of us!! I repeat, she is,one of us!! grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by AlienStar: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ok....Kam si kwa! cheesy

The thing seems stressful jaweh and I ain't kinda committed to these stuff
refiner:

....lol...am still in d competition OK!smiley

why are u not contesting?undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
You'll have my REAL Pic only if I WANT YOU to...grin

So.... DEAREST PROFOJAH...I TRIPLE DARE YOU TO UPLOAD ESTHARFABIAN'S LEGIT/REAL/AUTHENTIC /UNDILUTED Pictures..grin

Go ahead!
...if it's legit..you'd save me a lotta MBzzz...grin
.....Anticipating your reply sweety...smiley
Swear with your Entire life, that this isn't you.... Sometimes I always try to imaginate who could be behind that moniker.. #Sorry you triple dared me#..

Do you mind me showing you the source here?.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen the lady that said 50k is not a problem then the amount is not up to 500k is hear. a round of applause for the lady that goes out with broke bankers only, yet she say 50k is too small. i nor call name o.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Kazrem(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Aminat508:
Go sleep joo undecided..... U fit carry my load grin
I dey enjoy you and iyangbali convo. Iyan.gbali keep it up.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
HMMmm are u 100% sure thats her?
chill, I must get to the root of that.... his account has been active only for 9days.. and he registered September 2015, nw I havnt even had any conversation with the dude, but the dude knows both my monikers...

Dat tells you he only comes to operate that dymitri account when he wants to fool around. U can browse through his topics to get a better understanding of what i'm saying.

Even others are quite sure he is a troll.. until he/she confesses, i'l continue to keep my eyes on dat dymitri moniker
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by demmy0325(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
so many new monikers in here... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
naijaboiy:

LoL!

I don't know much on that. Trust me it was the work of my campaign manager to arrange all the voters my only job was to observe. cheesy

That scandal about an alternate moniker was already explained clearly. I guess most of you did not just want the truth. grin

The truth according to whom? And, especially when the truth is subjective, as in this case. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ipledge10(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
All of you persuading estharfabian to contest are really wasting your precious time, i believe she values her privacy more than 50k....my campaign is everly available,we need more hands...1K per day

That bolded sentence is a joke
grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
are u back 4rm d message i sent u?
U did not send me any msg.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Smellymouth: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
naijaboiy:

To know if she is albino abi? grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by naijaboiy: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

Real Gs operate in silence like in Lasagna.

I was like Mycroft...Krone and co. were the Sherlock Holmes doing all the reconnaissance and publicity.

She is ready!!. Just wait until the brain-tasking segment of the contest and watch her glisten like nose hairs after a sneeze.

When we get to the part where the cognition of each candidate would be tested, that's when we would separate the wheat from the tares.

It reminds of a very comely Romancelander in the NL's couple competition last year that couldn't tell the meaning of the word sobriquet. She thought it meant bazooka or caterpillar grin
Bro, the problem is people hardly read those parts. They just jump on the thread to vote for whoever they have been told to vote by the campaign parties.

That's why you have to start pulling strings now so that you can have people to actually vote for her.

There are many situations where a contestant gives dumb answers to questions thrown at her but yet she gets high votes. It's simply because of the popularity of her campaign.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ImDharay: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oyind17:
I dey beg her to contest , na 50k we dey talk of here
ohk
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by refiner(f): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Arabiandude:
How are you doing, beautiful?
...am fine and u?smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
refiner:

....lol!...I always spell ur name wrongly!sad

lol!...smelly?...ohk!...I won't step down again....lemme do dis for smelly!smileysmiley

Great!!! wink

Smellymouth...please stop the tears, iyeh? cry
Refiner is contesting! grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by AlienStar: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Or are you the one? shocked
Estharfabian:
gringrintongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
so who are u voting for dats making u to render my eyes teary?

Eyah...sorry dear cry

LANICKY kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Arabiandude: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
Yes... it sure as hell does. wink

Hmmmm.

Follow me back then.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
naijaboiy:

yeah that good, with you in our camp is like having the russia army join together with us army to face ghanian armies in 3rd world war.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Creamish(f): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
Jadekitana:

Ok no probs

Hey Jade! Sup? smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Jadekitana:
73 pages already? Wow that's some progress! Mimzy hope you getting ready for this? When we go begin vote abeg? sad

Instead of signing up so you could win the grand prize, you are busy dulling yourself.

Don't you think that 50 grand would take great Carmel strides in putting a fugitive full stop to your freeloading of "unsuspecting bankers" whom you latterly upbraid online on the basis of parsimony?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
Sure...it is!

Pm Away! wink

All this courtesy Miss Nairaland? Usually you'd have ignore... Wow! This is nice, a different Esthar. I'm almost impressed...

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.