Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (481205 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2016
Sweetheart have i got your vote embarassed
Djeezy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by djeezy(m): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2016
I nominate mimzy.

cc: dygeasy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by djeezy(m): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2016
BumBae:
Sweetheart have i got your vote embarassed
Djeezy
Yea sure. Always here baby.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2016
djeezy:
I nominate mimzy.

cc: dygeasy.
Thanks kiss

She's been verified now ur support and vote needed pls ..
Ps still aint seen bday pics oh sad
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by joeace2020(m): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2016
BumBae:

U mean u didnt choose mimzy shocked
I pretend i didnt see that grin
U will grin wt u need to convince u

double post
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by joeace2020(m): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2016
BumBae:

U mean u didnt choose mimzy shocked
I pretend i didnt see that grin
U will grin wt u need to convince u

Problem is i am not a one lady guy and mimzy for me isn't who i consider the perfect choice, but hey who am i when dygeasy has verified her.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2016
joeace2020:

Problem is i am not a one lady guy and mimzy for me isn't who i consider the perfect choice, but hey who am i when dygeasy has verified her.
Ok sir thank for ur time wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by djeezy(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2016
BumBae:

Thanks kiss

She's been verified now ur support and vote needed pls ..
Ps still aint seen bday pics oh sad
You didn't see cuz ur not on snapchat.lol I told u to join.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2016
MissGdope:
Lol I nominate myself cheesy
Are you contesting? Like seriously??
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by D9ty7(m): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2016
And this year may see just three contestants fighting for the crown unlike what is obtained in the past.
Nairaland girls, where are you all?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 16, 2016
djeezy:
You didn't see cuz ur not on snapchat.lol I told u to join.
Snapchat embarassed u know im a grandma lol wts dat grin

I got the storage send it even if its on hour ,it would be like a reality programme wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Synnzu(m): 7:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Bumbae just wait till lucky dube arrives gringrin

Continu flirting smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by D9ty7(m): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2016
joeace2020:

She has been verified to contest. More girls would join her in the coming days, then you can vote for the perfect choice.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Synnzu:
Bumbae just wait till lucky dube arrives gringrin

Continu flirting smiley

Lol dj nah my husband lucky wud understand .. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Monalisa185(f): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2016
[b]MY OBSERVATION;

1. The way these nominations keep revolving around 2 to 3 people, this contest is not going to be interesting, considering the fact that some nominated persons backed out due to some reasons best known to them.

2. plus the fact that this thread was created under the romance section which makes it look like a romanceland contest (miss romanceland)

MY SUGGESTIONS;
1. Dygeasy, why don't you make it a free contest, just like the MBGN contest, put out the email address associated to this contest on the first page, put out another information stating that whoever has interest and has what it takes is free to send a mail and probably attach her picture.

that way, the contest will have enough contestants which would in turn make it more lively...

WHY?

There are lots of ladies on other sections who have what it takes to partake in this competition, but for one reason or the other have not had any nominations or anyone to nominate them.. putting the word out will certainly give them the opportunity to participate

note: the initial nominations still stand, this is just a way of getting more people to participate.

2. notify a moderator to kindly move this thread to the general section or even to the front page, this is about Nairaland as a whole and not just a particular section..this would help create more awareness.

p/s: it's just a suggestion.

CC dygeasy[/b]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Speakdatruth:
i don forgive u
who u dey support?
I never know yet, hope u go join winning team this time grin make more ladies agree to contest first
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2016
I nominate MissGDope

Cc; Dygeasy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Synnzu(m): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2016
BumBae:
Who my side niqqa angry Lol dj nah my husband lucky wud understand .. smiley
Lucky doesn't have a brain. He still won't get it
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Synnzu:

Lucky doesn't have a brain. He still won't get it
shocked lolz

Let me go shake a leg

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Attention please!

If you want to be in the MissGDope team. That is, if you're interested in rooting for the damsel and golden voice herself, then kindly send your number to this email to be added to our well structured WhatsApp group: Giyazmusic@yahoo.com.com

#TeamMissGDope cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Synnzu(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2016
Monalisa185:
[b]MY OBSERVATION;

1. The way these nominations keep revolving around 2 to 3 people, this contest is not going to be interesting, considering the fact that some nominated persons backed out due to some reasons best known to them.

2. plus the fact that this thread was created under the romance section which makes it look like a romanceland contest (miss romanceland)

MY SUGGESTIONS;
1. Dygeasy, why don't you make it a free contest, just like the MBGN contest, put out the email address associated to this contest on the first page, put out another information stating that whoever has interest and has what it takes is free to send a mail and probably attach her picture.

that way, the contest will have enough contestants which would in turn make it more lively...

WHY?

There are lots of ladies on other sections who have what it takes to partake in this competition, but for one reason or the other have not had any nominations or anyone to nominate them.. putting the word out will certainly give them the opportunity to participate

note: the initial nominations still stand, this is just a way of getting more people to participate.

2. notify a moderator to kindly move this thread to the general section or even to the front page, this is about Nairaland as a whole and not just a particular section..this would help create more awareness.

CC dygeasy[/b]

Cool suggestion you've got there but what you're proposing is a complete overhaul of a properly planned system. It could be applied next year tho but this year? Nah.. Its already too late for all that extra baggage. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dollyjoy(f): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2016
Estharfabian oziegbo? undecided grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by fretfingers: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2016
Wu I go endorse like this

Where Transformation Agenda of Nl(TAN) register dey make I put my signature...

Abi shey na APC go make brain make we "Change" Miss NL '16 levels...

*thinking out loud*
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Monalisa185(f): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Synnzu:

Cool suggestion you've got there but what you're proposing is a complete overhaul of a properly planned system. It could be applied next year tho but this year? Nah.. Its already too late for all that extra baggage. cool

how many people already confirmed their nominations? I only see 3 names flying around...

and I think dygeasy should be the one confirming if it's too late or not since he's the one who has access to the email account. thank you!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by djeezy(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2016
BumBae:

Snapchat embarassed u know im a grandma lol wts dat grin

I got the storage send it even if its on hour ,it would be like a reality programme wink
hahahaha send via what platform?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by D9ty7(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2016
Synnzu:

What do you mean it is too late?
Her point centers on getting more contestants to participates. Myself as a person, I hardly visit the romance section, but got to know about this cos I follow dygeasy.
I strongly support her suggestion. The thread should be in the GENERAL SECTION and not the ROMANCE SECTION.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2016
Monalisa185:
[b]MY OBSERVATION;

MY SUGGESTIONS;

WHY?

[/b]
Monalisa! cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeCutie(m): 8:08am On Apr 16, 2016
PinkBarbie:
The time. Plus I'm not that pretty. embarassed
See, don't make me hate you for like with that "I'm not that pretty' line. You're by far the prettiest of all the early contestants. And...you know it. undecided

If you say you don't have the time, it's okay. I'm sure whatever is taking your time is far more important. Be good, dearie
. kiss smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2016
djeezy:
hahahaha send via what platform?
Cant u crop it , sure they have apps dat do that .
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Synnzu(m): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2016
Monalisa185:

how many people already confirmed their nominations? I only see 3 names flying around...

and I think dygeasy should be the one confirming if it's too late or not since he's the one who has access to the email account. thank you!

Apparently you're not conversant with the modalities associated with this contest. There will definitely be more contestants hun.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Arabiandude:

I have missed you.

*don't shout*
what's your old moniker grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by midehi2(f): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

kiss kiss kiss these re not my real kisses ooo grin grin
real or not....tnx for that cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.