Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here (23499 Views)

Help! Android Factory Reset Interrupted / 8 Useful Tips To Make Any Android Phone Battery Last Longer / Download Lenovo A628t Firmware / Stock Rom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by busoye19: 4:59pm On May 24, 2016
Itulah:

If it got stock on the logo, that means you have to Flash 'boot.img' into the device using CMD prompt.

This is how you will get that done.
1) Create a folder on your C:/ drive and rename it Android
2) Copy the extracted zip content of the OS you earlier flashed to your device into the folder.
3) Verify that 'boot.img' file is the folder and reboot your device to fastboot mode
4) Hold the PC Windows key down and press the R key
5) Type is cmd the box
6) On the command prompt, type in cd /android and Enter key ( note: there is a space in-between cd /android)
7) Type fastboot flash boot boot.img
If the device is properly connected, the boot image will be copied to the device and your phone will boot successfully.
cool After it copied, type fastboot reboot
And you are done.

Thanks, I will try this. Though I flashed boot.img with flash tool then, but didn't work.
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by busoye19: 11:14pm On May 24, 2016
Itulah:

If it got stock on the logo, that means you have to Flash 'boot.img' into the device using CMD prompt.

This is how you will get that done.
1) Create a folder on your C:/ drive and rename it Android
2) Copy the extracted zip content of the OS you earlier flashed to your device into the folder.
3) Verify that 'boot.img' file is the folder and reboot your device to fastboot mode
4) Hold the PC Windows key down and press the R key
5) Type is cmd the box
6) On the command prompt, type in cd /android and Enter key ( note: there is a space in-between cd /android)
7) Type fastboot flash boot boot.img
If the device is properly connected, the boot image will be copied to the device and your phone will boot successfully.
cool After it copied, type fastboot reboot
And you are done.

I just tried this now. I flashed the boot.img quit right, but instead of the phone to boot normal. It kept booting into recovery. I think something is wrong with the ROM, it's not boot.img issue. I flashed back the stock ROM and the phone is working normal. The only reason I need custom rom is the WIFI which is misbehaving. I can't use the wifi.
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by Itulah(m): 2:25am On May 25, 2016
busoye19:

I just tried this now. I flashed the boot.img quit right, but instead of the phone to boot normal. It kept booting into recovery. I think something is wrong with the ROM, it's not boot.img issue. I flashed back the stock ROM and the phone is working normal. The only reason I need custom rom is the WIFI which is misbehaving. I can't use the wifi.

Try this Marshmallow, it is compatible with all devices.
OS 6.0 Marshmallow for all device: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/rom-cyanogenmod-13-kingzone-k1-turbo-t3360336

Before you flash another ROM, let's see if we can fix your WiFi. Root your device and install file mgr (not the default file mgr). Authorized root access. Go to the root of your device via file mgr, open system folder- etc - wifi verify that there are two files named ''p2p_supplicant.conf and wpa_supplicant.conf' are in the WiFi folder.
Give me feedback.
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by busoye19: 7:21am On May 25, 2016
Itulah:

Try this Marshmallow, it is compatible with all devices.
OS 6.0 Marshmallow for all device: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/rom-cyanogenmod-13-kingzone-k1-turbo-t3360336

Before you flash another ROM, let's see if we can fix your WiFi. Root your device and install file mgr (not the default file mgr). Authorized root access. Go to the root of your device via file mgr, open system folder- etc - wifi verify that there are two files named ''p2p_supplicant.conf and wpa_supplicant.conf' are in the WiFi folder.
Give me feedback.
Yes but my own is.
p2p_supplicant_overlay.conf
wpa_supplicant.conf
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by Itulah(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2016
busoye19:

Yes but my own is.
p2p_supplicant_overlay.conf
wpa_supplicant.conf

email:I will reply and attach a file for you, use it to replace the wifi folder
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by busoye19: 2:52pm On May 25, 2016
Itulah:

email: itulahakhere@gmail.com I will reply and attach a file for you, use it to replace the wifi folder
Okay thanks.
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by Itulah(m): 5:43am On May 26, 2016
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by Itulah(m): 5:52am On May 26, 2016
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by Itulah(m): 5:54am On May 26, 2016
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by busoye19: 6:36pm On May 26, 2016
Itulah:

Download this ROM: http://www.androidcrip.com/2016/05/how-to-install-cm-121-os-51-lollipop-on.html

Pls help me with TWRP that's compatible with Tecno phantom z. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 26, 2016
infinix zero 1 , Infinix X506 stock rom
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by Itulah(m): 8:41pm On May 26, 2016
Dexter247:
infinix zero 1 , Infinix X506 stock rom

Download here: http://www.androidcrip.com/2015/08/download-infinix-all-stock-rom.html
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by Itulah(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2016
busoye19:

Pls help me with TWRP that's compatible with Tecno phantom z. Thanks.

http://www.androidcrip.com/2016/05/how-to-install-cm-121-os-51-lollipop-on.html
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by pazzys(m): 6:04am On May 27, 2016
Op, pls i need gionee m2mini stock rom, not p2mini stock rom ooo.... Help me find it i don look tire abeg.
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by bolaji3071(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2016
Itulah:

Visit here to download and read the instructions carefully: http://www.itulahakhere..com/2016/05/download-blisspop-rom-os-51-lollipop.html

Bro please the link you gave me for the bliss pop rom is not working... It is just redirecting me to another site mega.z

But have download the sms fix bug. Zip

Please bro help me to review the link to the bliss pop rom

Thanks in advance...
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by Itulah(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2016
bolaji3071:

Bro please the link you gave me for the bliss pop rom is not working... It is just redirecting me to another site mega.z

But have download the sms fix bug. Zip

Please bro help me to review the link to the bliss pop rom

Thanks in advance...

The link is working, Mega.nz is more like googles drive, clouds and other large file host out there. When you get to mega.nz, wait few seconds, you will see a circular progression around the M once the circular progression is complete, the download button will be available. Ok
Give me feedback ASAP

Find attached image for your information

Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by Mrcutestar: 5:42pm On May 27, 2016
Please I need SamsungS3 stock Rom. I will be glad if I can get the link. thanks so much
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by bolaji3071(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2016
Itulah:

The link is working, Mega.nz is more like googles drive, clouds and other large file host out there. When you get to mega.nz, wait few seconds, you will see a circular progression around the M once the circular progression is complete, the download button will be available. Ok
Give me feedback ASAP

Find attached image for your information

Bless you bro. I just finished downloading it with my laptop now. So bro am I going to extract the zip file?
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by semoly(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2016
pls can i get the rom of blu studio sii d572a
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by Monskid1(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2016
Itulah, pls custom rom for tecno M5 to lollipop
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by Itulah(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2016
bolaji3071:

Bless you bro. I just finished downloading it with my laptop now. So bro am I going to extract the zip file?

Follow the instructions here: http://www.itulahakhere..com/2016/05/download-blisspop-rom-os-51-lollipop.html
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by Itulah(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2016
Mrcutestar:
Please I need SamsungS3 stock Rom. I will be glad if I can get the link. thanks so much

Download here: http://www.androidcrip.com/2015/08/download-all-samsung-galaxy-stock-rom.html
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by xssien: 1:24am On May 28, 2016
Please I need techno Droid pad 8 stock rom
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by bolaji3071(m): 6:34am On May 28, 2016
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by bolaji3071(m): 7:20am On May 28, 2016
Itulah:

Follow the instructions here: http://www.itulahakhere..com/2016/05/download-blisspop-rom-os-51-lollipop.html

Morning brother. Please am having problem at the step 5. I didn't see recover main menu / install. And bro my phone doesn't use SD card. Can you please explain the process on how to use adb sideload to install the rom from my laptop. And how to backup my current rom

My phone is empty, but the two zip file is in the root of my storage. Waiting to hear from you bro

Or is it TWRP app am going to use? If yes I can't find my phantom z min on the list of the devices.. Pics below

Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by semoly(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2016
semoly:
pls can i get the rom of blu studio sii d572a
pls i'll really appreciate it.
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by busoye19: 8:13am On May 28, 2016
Itulah:

Download this ROM: http://www.androidcrip.com/2016/05/how-to-install-cm-121-os-51-lollipop-on.html

Bro the file is encrypted. I have been finding it difficult to download it. What's the key pls.
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by femarse: 8:43am On May 28, 2016
boss pks can you help me with marshmallow ROM for university of Ibadan dlc tab the tab memory is too small to be useful for anything but if I can get a compatible ROM marshmallow precisely I will be able to adopt my SD card as internal memory thanks
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by Itulah(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2016
busoye19:

Bro the file is encrypted. I have been finding it difficult to download it. What's the key pls.

You can not download the CR from mega.nz using a mobile device, please use Laptop or desktop.
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by Itulah(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2016
femarse:
boss pks can you help me with marshmallow ROM for university of Ibadan dlc tab the tab memory is too small to be useful for anything but if I can get a compatible ROM marshmallow precisely I will be able to adopt my SD card as internal memory thanks

This marshmallow ROM is compatible with all devices.
Visit here to download. http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/rom-cyanogenmod-13-kingzone-k1-turbo-t3360336
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by Itulah(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2016
pazzys:
Op, pls i need gionee m2mini stock rom, not p2mini stock rom ooo.... Help me find it i don look tire abeg.

http://firmwarefile.com/gionee-m2
Re: Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here by busoye19: 3:49pm On May 28, 2016
Itulah:

You can not download the CR from mega.nz using a mobile device, please use Laptop or desktop.

I used laptop pls try it urself and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Android 7.0 Nougat Out: What You Should Know.(pics) / See The Difference Between AMOLED And LCD Smartphone Displays / How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.