Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,930 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Uncle Seun, Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uncle Seun, Why? (5488 Views)

"My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" / Seun Why You Know One Marry,come Marry My Sister / Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

^^^Why the hell are u creatin dumb thread disturdin SEUN, CEO of nairaland, sayin u wanna phuck him like u on his level......Dont u have mannners & respect?...whats wrong wit other great guys like Mr Cork, Mechanic lookin Falconey, PoliticalThuG & others? ((Goat))) undecided
God punished that doctor that released you.
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by MrCork: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
HateU2:
God punished that doctor that released you.

^^^^all becozz SUEN, CEO of nairaland reject her!!(((SHAME))) undecided
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
AirSultan:
Its true. In btw, I am cool, you?
shocked shocked

It's true sha

Bet what's d meaning of that

I'm gud too
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^The village girls all ways swaaaaar when they cant get wot they want.....tank God we dont have yor type hear in London!!(((SHAME))) undecided
I just dey look as u dey display the remaining one undecided
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

^^^Why the hell are u creatin dumb thread disturdin SEUN, CEO of nairaland, sayin u wanna phuck him like u on his level......Dont u have mannners & respect?...whats wrong wit other great guys like Mr Cork, Mechanic lookin Falconey, PoliticalThuG & others? ((Goat))) undecided
y being a bully? A bad1 @dat. Of all d male on NL u choose 2pick on a lady? How sad!

I guess mayb ure bored? Nd u needed sum1 2pick on. Biko, pls leave hateu2 alone. She's not a quarrelsome somebody
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by MrCork: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
AirSultan:
President Buhari

Modified...

What the fvck is this? The dullardin.ho shıt is actually true.. All the respect I have for this forum and its mods just got swept under the rug.

Fvcking forum, Fvcking mods!

Quote me wrongly at your own peril! angry

..bro...HateU2 is a known CRACKHEAD...be careful!! undecided
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked

It's true sha

Bet what's d meaning of that

I'm gud too
Na them sabi jare, crazy asslickers. Funny, the man has the same surname as mine, from the same state, and stone-throw family houses
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
y being a bully? A bad1 @dat. Of all d male on NL u choose 2pick on a lady? How sad!

I guess mayb ure bored? Nd u needed sum1 2pick on. Biko, pls leave hate.u2 alone. She's not a quarrelsome somebody
oore, I just heard they just releas him 4rm yabaleft.

Let him display d ones dat ar remaining oo
Tanks 4 gatting my back jare

Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by MrCork: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:

I guess mayb ure bored? Nd u needed sum1 2pick on. Biko, pls leave hateu2 alone. She's not a quarrelsome somebody

....HUH?..wha did i do??.....correction, am a lover not a fighter & Hate2u clearly is not a lady...all becuzz SEUN, CEO of nairaland ignored her dumb thread..the village girl got angry & started cussin for no reason! undecided
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

..bro...HateU2 is a known CRACKHEAD...be careful!! undecided
[color=#000099]Thanks for the heads on brotherlee but I have a thing for crackheads!
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by MrCork: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:

...and why the hell u soportin Hate2u....she a CRACKHEAD!! angry
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by MrCork: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
AirSultan:
[color=#00099]Thanks for the heads on brotherlee but I have a thing for crackheads!

WELL SAID SIR!! wink
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

WEEL SAID SIR!! wink
[b]
[/b]Shawn sir cheesy
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

....HUH?..wha did i do??.....correction, am a lover not a fighter & Hate2u clearly is not a lady...all becuzz SEUN, CEO of nairaland ignored her dumb thread..the village girl got angry & started cussin for no reason! undecided
1. She dosnt cuss @any1..never! @list nt until u strt showin urslf as a goat to her first
2. D last tym I check evri1 has d ryt to create any thread here, if u feel d thread dosnt mke sense wat hapn to u takin ur eyes away and lukin elsewhr?
3. Is she d first lady calling/mentioning seun? Y takin it personal? U wantd her to mention mr cork?
4. I tot u live abroad? Y comin bck to a Nigerian forum to mingle wit d 'so called village grls'? Y nt face d Behind white grls whr u r?

Stop being a bully, mind ur fuckn bizness!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
AirSultan:
Na them sabi jare, crazy asslickers. Funny, the man has the same surname as mine, from the same state, and stone-throw family houses
So, u be abokii too cheesy.

Leave mrcork ooo
It's one of dose '5mints' madness in a day but his own na like 5hrs
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by MrCork: 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
1. She dosnt cuss @any1..never! @list nt until u strt showin urslf as a goat to her first
2. D last tym I check evri1 has d ryt to create any thread here, if u feel d thread dosnt mke sense wat hapn to u takin ur eyes away and lukin elsewhr?
3. Is she d first lady calling/mentioning seun? Y takin it personal? U wantd her to mention mr cork?
4. I tot u live abroad? Y comin bck to a Nigerian forum to mingle wit d 'so called village grls'? Y nt face d Behind white grls whr u r?

... mind ur fuckn bizness??....u her spokesman..correct? undecided
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by MrCork: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
HateU2:
So, u be abokii too cheesy.

Leave mrcork ooo

...all becoz u wana phuck Seun but he ignore yor dumb thread.. ((((SHAME)))) embarassed
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
HateU2:
So, u be NORTHERNER too cheesy.

Leave mrcork ooo
Lmao! Thought you asked about that few days ago and I answered... Where you asked wether you was poke nosing
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

How old are u really
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by MrCork: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:

...sweeery may i remind u that thanks to Nairaland...village girls like Hate2u will never have the shance to talk to we Londoners abroad....and loookin at her, u can clearly tell that am the only ever London guy payn her attension!!(REAL TALK) wink
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
AirSultan:
Lmao! Thought you asked about that few days ago and I answered... Where you asked wether you was poke noser
U did not say 'aboki' ooo.

U just said 4rm a mixed marriage
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

...sweeery may i remind u that thanks to Nairaland...village girls like Hate2u will never have the shance to talk to we Londoners abroad....and loookin at her, u can clearly tell that am the only ever London guy payn her attension!!(REAL TALK) wink
naughtynaughty, se u can now see what I'm saying. 'mrcork has gone maad again'. Let him display till he gets tired
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by MrCork: 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
HateU2:
How old are u really

Mr Cork <<<<<<<<<17inches looong...Can u handle it?? wink
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

mind ur fuvkin bizness and stp bullyin a lady.. Pick on a guy lyk u dumbass
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
HateU2:

No offenses but I thought you would figure that out when I said "Dad is the former, Mum is the latter". The latter being Yoruba
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by MrCork: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
HateU2:

...arhha...ther u go.....she a northerner...are u from Chad? undecided
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

...and why the hell u soportin Hate2u....she a CRACKHEAD!! angry
why am supportin her is non of ur bizness.. Bt if u still wanna knw..

SHE'S MY TWIN

So backoff!
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by MrCork: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
mind ur fuvkin bizness and stp bullyin a lady.. Pick on a guy lyk u dumbass

....cool...can i pick on u since u looooklike man?....I like Manly loooookin females thou.u loooklike Serena Willimams? smiley
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy
[/quote][quote author=AirSultan post=44729780]
No offenses but I thought you would figure that out when I said "Dad is the former, Mum is the latter". The latter being Yoruba
U did not say anything about 'abokii' just yoruba when u said smtin abt yoruba.

It's okay thou
Sannu
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by MrCork: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
why am supportin her is non of ur bizness.. Bt if u still wanna knw..

SHE'S MY TWIN

So backoff!

...arhhhha....so u a lesssbsian...correct?....anyways, there are 5 lesssbians now on nairaland includin u,ellacute45 & cutieberie1 outter 2 milllion registared females...THIS IS GREAT NEWS FOR YOUR TYPE! cheesy
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
OP is kinda stupid for replying that cork nigga. Seems you care so much about opinion of some random users. Get a life.
Re: Uncle Seun, Why? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrCork:

pple lyk u r d1 selling pant in ajegunle. Bcus evrione is anonymous here dosnt mean u can strt opressin anyone.

Obviously all d white ladies ova there rejected ur stale a5s, dts y ure here pourin ur frustration @ us here *dats if truely ure der ooo tongue

Bia, arnt u suppose 2b criosly workin der? Makin washin hotel toilets and being a gate man, so y r u alws here? Pple lik u r obviously d bad eggs der, playin gamble nd doin 419. Ur day will soon come. Ode!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Rate At Which Young Ladies Are Turning Into Prostitute / My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict / See Pictures Of Me Putting A Big Live Anaconda On My Neck (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.