Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Yoruba Boys We Are The True "Sons Of Our Forefather" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Boys We Are The True "Sons Of Our Forefather" (753 Views)

Yoruba Girls Like Dating Yoruba Boys To Avoid Speaking English - Facebook User / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Boys We Are The True "Sons Of Our Forefather" by Realone92(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2016
Oduduwa had more than 5wives, sango had 4 , Alaafin has more then 15 and counting lol, let a Yoruba man have 2gfs/wives in peace , he's a true son of his father !!!

Disclaimer : at your own risk!!lol.
Source :onlyinnigeria I.g........
Re: Yoruba Boys We Are The True "Sons Of Our Forefather" by halfricanadian(f): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2016
U av to do exactly wat sango alafin nd oduduwa did in d past to get dat approval

those men impressed their first wives enough to allow other wives

U tink i will let one yeye 21st century guy do dat trash to me?

sad angry its goin to get real ugly
Re: Yoruba Boys We Are The True "Sons Of Our Forefather" by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2016
halfricanadian:
U av to do exactly wat sango alafin nd oduduwa did in d past to get dat approval

those men impressed their first wives enough to allow other wives

U tink i will let one yeye 21st century guy do dat trash to me?

sad angry its goin to get real ugly

Very funny at the bolded. grin

Truth is, it's very difficult managing a wife talk less of many wives.

What OP did not realise was that all those people he mentioned were men of means and great wealth.

They were the political leaders of the Yoruba empire.
Re: Yoruba Boys We Are The True "Sons Of Our Forefather" by halfricanadian(f): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2016
PushPlay:

Very funny at the bolded. grin

Truth is, it's very difficult managing a wife talk less of many wives.

What OP did not realise was that all those people he mentioned were men of means and great wealth.

They were the political leaders of the Yoruba empire.

Tell op o cheesy thank you
Re: Yoruba Boys We Are The True "Sons Of Our Forefather" by Realone92(m): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tell op o cheesy thank you

Lol funny u , it's a matter of how rich a dude could be: the more the money the more the girls , it's the temptation we face being a rich dude ....u know the feeling " shoulders up " we done arrival !!! Lol

That's when we feel like gods lol , we don't sweat we don't break .......all in all God's fear in the heart of men makes him , Conscious of his doings...
Re: Yoruba Boys We Are The True "Sons Of Our Forefather" by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Deluded mentality spoken like a true demon.

(1) (Reply)

Questions A Caring Lady Should Ask Her Man / crap / 11 Signs You Need To Leave Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.