Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys (6586 Views)

Yoruba Girls Like Dating Yoruba Boys To Avoid Speaking English - Facebook User / Dating Yoruba Man / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 19, 2016
By now I am sure you must have seen different posts and screenshots with Yoruba boys being labelled as demons that would jump into your life with their flowing ‘agbadas’.

Oblivious to this, Yoruba boys are not as evil as most people have painted them to be. They are just good looking guys from a well cultured part of Nigeria.

We understand you may have personal beef for them as they are most ladies’ favorites with their unending uniqueness and ‘swags’. But the populace as a whole does not give Yoruba boys much choice when it comes to their heart-breaking moves. Ladies seem to be all over them and do not give them the chance to miss other ladies who sashayed out of their lives.

Lol, do not shoot me. That was on a lighter note. But as a matter of fact, these guys are irresistible. Ask any lady around you about her love history and there is bound to be some ‘Femi’, ‘Kunle’, or ‘Wale’ in her life.

Let us move on from here and see the interesting part of dating Yoruba boys:

1. They could be loyal
Now what makes Yoruba boys different from every other guy out there? Men cheat, lie and play girls. The fact that a cheating guy is from that tribe in Nigeria does not mean every other Yoruba boy would be just the same.

Hausa boys also act smart on some unsuspecting Aisha and Halima. And an Igbo boy may be sleeping with Nnenna and Nkechi at the same time. Duhhhhhhh!

2. They are interesting
Do you know the amount of fun you could have dating a Yoruba boy? Damn! Yoruba boys are so interesting they turn up at almost every event. Ever seen them showing up at an engagement ceremony? You would love to follow one home immediately. And when you finally have a son, you would love to dress him up the Yoruba way.

3. They are passionate
Okay, I know many ladies hate Yoruba boys right now; however, have you thought of the reason why ladies want to kill themselves over them? They are passionate and they know how to do ‘IT’ well. Yes, I know you know what I am talking about. Even Yoruba men in their sixties no dey carry last.

4. They are everywhere
Yoruba boys are well-informed; being on Twitter and other social platforms do not make them jobless. They are just guys that are ‘in town’. They know what is happening around them and love to stay informed.

Dear Ladies, do not be angry when a Yoruba boy turns out to be the first person to retweet your post. They know you love attention and want to give it to you. Stop forming hard to please when you secretly enjoy it. Tongue out!

5. They appreciate good friendship
So what is wrong in finding a group of Yoruba boys at a time? If farmers have association and hair dressers can do meetings from time to time, why can’t Yoruba boys hang out and have fun together? Go and sit down my friend. Find another reason to hate them.

6. They are ‘repping in-laws’
Your brother turns up in the city where you live and he is stuck staying at home watching football alone? This would NEVER happen when you are married to a Yoruba boy. You know how they say ‘Gbogbo aiye foreign’, they are going to give him a swell time you would be so proud of being married to them.

If you behave well you are going to be a partaker of that fun. My sister, ‘make head stand still’ and enjoy being with a Yoruba boy. Winks.

Do you agree with the list? You're free to add or remove from it.

#proudlyyorubaboy #proudlynigerian

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by LordIsaac(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2016
Nice
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Mrbigman1(m): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2016
They re political incorrect. Lobtan
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by buzquet(m): 6:36am On Apr 19, 2016
proudly yoruba boy here

haters still gonna hate

weve always been the best intelectually

7 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by YorubaWoman: 6:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Am Yoruba

A yorubaman for me is no no smiley

12 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Am Yoruba

shocked shocked
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by AfroKnight: 7:21am On Apr 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Am Yoruba

On behalf of dashing, young, Yoruba men, we don't even want you. grin Go where your name sounds amusing to your in-law.

17 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2016
Omo yoruba nimi o swagger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Am Yoruba

I'm sure no yoruba guy would go for shapeless amoeba like you. we prefer our women sexy not fat(without shape). because one or two yoruba men don break ur heart now, FYM all yoruba boys are bad. May you find what you are looking for

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by YorubaWoman: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

I'm sure no yoruba guy would go for shapeless amoeba like you. we prefer our women sexy not fat(without shape).
Thanks dear
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by YorubaWoman: 7:38am On Apr 19, 2016
AfroKnight:

On behalf of dashing, young, Yoruba men, we don't even want you. grin Go where your name sounds amusing to your in-law.
wink
RadicallyBlunt:

shocked shocked
wink
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:43am On Apr 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Thanks dear
ekaabo
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Thanks dear
Ah. U're thanking him? Na abuse o

Well me I like u whether u want yoruba men or not. grin

Tobaje eko lowa ni, mati wa e ri, a de ti ma fe rawa. Nibo lo base si?
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by GoldenJAT(m): 7:57am On Apr 19, 2016
Yoruba boys can brag.... who owner Don help?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by YorubaWoman: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Yea, he abused me smiley
He showed Yoruba men qualities grin abusive

Mo wa ni Gboko grin

9 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Yea, he abused me smiley
He showed Yoruba men qualities grin abusive

Mo wa ni Gboko grin
Ok

Ehya ona jin o
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by YorubaWoman: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Ok

Ehya ona jin o
Ki a to ri opin ose yi, ma pada si southwest smiley
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Ki a to ri opin ose yi, ma pada si southwest smiley
Ok nibo gangan
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by christopher123(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2016
mightyfada:
By now I am sure you must have seen different posts and screenshots with Yoruba boys being labelled as demons that would jump into your life with their flowing ‘agbadas’.

Oblivious to this, Yoruba boys are not as evil as most people have painted them to be. They are just good looking guys from a well cultured part of Nigeria.

We understand you may have personal beef for them as they are most ladies’ favorites with their unending uniqueness and ‘swags’. But the populace as a whole does not give Yoruba boys much choice when it comes to their heart-breaking moves. Ladies seem to be all over them and do not give them the chance to miss other ladies who sashayed out of their lives.

Lol, do not shoot me. That was on a lighter note. But as a matter of fact, these guys are irresistible. Ask any lady around you about her love history and there is bound to be some ‘Femi’, ‘Kunle’, or ‘Wale’ in her life.

Let us move on from here and see the interesting part of dating Yoruba boys:

1. They could be loyal
Now what makes Yoruba boys different from every other guy out there? Men cheat, lie and play girls. The fact that a cheating guy is from that tribe in Nigeria does not mean every other Yoruba boy would be just the same.

Hausa boys also act smart on some unsuspecting Aisha and Halima. And an Igbo boy may be sleeping with Nnenna and Nkechi at the same time. Duhhhhhhh!

2. They are interesting
Do you know the amount of fun you could have dating a Yoruba boy? Damn! Yoruba boys are so interesting they turn up at almost every event. Ever seen them showing up at an engagement ceremony? You would love to follow one home immediately. And when you finally have a son, you would love to dress him up the Yoruba way.

3. They are passionate
Okay, I know many ladies hate Yoruba boys right now; however, have you thought of the reason why ladies want to kill themselves over them? They are passionate and they know how to do ‘IT’ well. Yes, I know you know what I am talking about. Even Yoruba men in their sixties no dey carry last.

4. They are everywhere
Yoruba boys are well-informed; being on Twitter and other social platforms do not make them jobless. They are just guys that are ‘in town’. They know what is happening around them and love to stay informed.

Dear Ladies, do not be angry when a Yoruba boy turns out to be the first person to retweet your post. They know you love attention and want to give it to you. Stop forming hard to please when you secretly enjoy it. Tongue out!

5. They appreciate good friendship
So what is wrong in finding a group of Yoruba boys at a time? If farmers have association and hair dressers can do meetings from time to time, why can’t Yoruba boys hang out and have fun together? Go and sit down my friend. Find another reason to hate them.

6. They are ‘repping in-laws’
Your brother turns up in the city where you live and he is stuck staying at home watching football alone? This would NEVER happen when you are married to a Yoruba boy. You know how they say ‘Gbogbo aiye foreign’, they are going to give him a swell time you would be so proud of being married to them.

If you behave well you are going to be a partaker of that fun. My sister, ‘make head stand still’ and enjoy being with a Yoruba boy. Winks.

Do you agree with the list? You're free to add or remove from it.

#proudlyyorubaboy #proudlynigerian

Look at that kid ..they are bleaching him...this is wickedness

If any body doubt me..pls zoom that picture and check the knuckles of that little boy

This is so unfair
How can one bleach a kid to look igbotic
This is bad
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2016
Yorubawoman, o ti fvck up ooo. Me wey like u as u dey type in yoruba undecided.

I will marry anywhere I find love. Ibo/yoruba/hausa or even foreign guys. Who tribe don epp undecided

I'm proudly a yooruba babe. Mi o ni fi Owo osi describe ile baba mi cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by YorubaWoman: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Ok nibo gangan
Ibi ti ojumo ti mo wa smiley
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by YorubaWoman: 8:23am On Apr 19, 2016
HateU2:
Yorubawoman, o ti fvck up ooo. Me wey like u as u dey type on yoruba undecided.

I will marry anywhere I find love. Ibo/yoruba/hausa or even foreign guys. Who tribe don epp undecided

I'm proudly a yooruba babe. Mi o ni fi Owo osi describe ile baba mi cheesy
Lol babe
I just like diversity
Am proudly a yoruba woman too cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Ibi ti ojumo ti mo wa smiley
So ma de eko?
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by austine4real(m): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2016
Omo ogbomoso ni mo je lojokojo.
Idi-igba ni ile baba tobi l'omo
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by YorubaWoman: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

So ma de eko?
Rara o

So you really don't know where 'ojumo tin mo wa' ?
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Lol babe
I just like diversity
Am proudly a yoruba woman too cheesy
se omo ibo ni o fé fé ni
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by YorubaWoman: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Rara o

So you really don't know where 'ojumo tin mo wa' ?
Lol. Oyo abi ife niyen or ogun
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2016
YorubaWoman:
wan tiv wink
kini n je be
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by nikkypearl(f): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2016
hmm
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by YorubaWoman: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2016
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by nikkypearl(f): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

#following# e sa ma ko oju won si orun ale

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice / Shocking Pic Of Unclad Men Wearing Diapers & Drinking From Feeding Bottle / So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.