Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys (3009 Views)

Yoruba Girls Like Dating Yoruba Boys To Avoid Speaking English - Facebook User / Dating Yoruba Man / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by kooletsa(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
By now I am sure you must have seen different posts and screenshots with Yoruba boys being labelled as demons that would jump into your life with their flowing ‘agbadas’. Oblivious to this, Yoruba boys are not as evil as most people have painted them to be. They are just good looking guys from a well cultured part of Nigeria. We understand you may have personal beef for them as they are most ladies’ favorites with their unending uniqueness and ‘swags’. But the populace as a whole does not give Yoruba boys much choice when it comes to their heart-breaking moves. Ladies seem to be all over them and do not give them the chance to miss other ladies who sashayed out of their lives. Lol, do not shoot me. That was on a lighter note. But as a matter of fact, these guys are irresistible. Ask any lady around you about her love history and there is bound to be some ‘Femi’, ‘Kunle’, or ‘Wale’ in her life. Let us move on from here and see the interesting part of dating Yoruba boys: 1. They could be loyal Now what makes Yoruba boys different from every other guy out there? Men cheat, lie and play girls. The fact that a cheating guy is from that tribe in Nigeria does not mean every other Yoruba boy would be just the same. Hausa boys also act smart on some unsuspecting Aisha and Halima. And an Igbo boy may be sleeping with Nnenna and Nkechi at the same time. Duhhhhhhh! 2. They are interesting Do you know the amount of fun you could have dating a Yoruba boy? Damn! Yoruba boys are so interesting they turn up at almost every event. Ever seen them showing up at an engagement ceremony? You would love to follow one home immediately. And when you finally have a son, you would love to dress him up the Yoruba way. 3. They are passionate Okay, I know many ladies hate Yoruba boys right now; however, have you thought of the reason why ladies want to kill themselves over them? They are passionate and they know how to do ‘IT’ well. Yes, I know you know what I am talking about. Even Yoruba men in their sixties no dey carry last. 4. They are everywhere Yoruba boys are well-informed; being on Twitter and other social platforms do not make them jobless. They are just guys that are ‘in town’. They know what is happening around them and love to stay informed. Dear Ladies, do not be angry when a Yoruba boy turns out to be the first person to retweet your post. They know you love attention and want to give it to you. Stop forming hard to please when you secretly enjoy it. Tongue out! 5. They appreciate good friendship So what is wrong in finding a group of Yoruba boys at a time? If farmers have association and hair dressers can do meetings from time to time, why can’t Yoruba boys hang out and have fun together? Go and sit down my friend. Find another reason to hate them. 6. They are ‘repping in-laws’ Your brother turns up in the city where you live and he is stuck staying at home watching football alone? This would NEVER happen when you are married to a Yoruba boy. You know how they say ‘Gbogbo aiye foreign’, they are going to give him a swell time you would be so proud of being married to them. If you behave well you are going to be a partaker of that fun. My sister, ‘make head stand still’ and enjoy being with a Yoruba boy. Winks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin OP take::

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-
seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps
no record of wrongs. Love does not
delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always
hopes, always perseveres. Love never
fails. But where there are prophecies, they
will cease; where there are tongues, they
will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it
will pass away.
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Loyalblak007(f): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
did you type all this?
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
cry Kk.... Issorite.....
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by midehi2(f): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
And he behaves like igbo guy grin

i concur sha
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Topestbilly(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Loyalblak007:
did you type all this?

Am sure he did not...
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by seunny4lif(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Oyiboman69: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
na dem also get winch pass,with their big big mark wey dey their face

1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Yewandequeen(f): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
4 things i know about them is that
1. They are not romantic
2.Not as caring as igbo men are#no tribalism pls
3 can be so stingy too
4. They ain't just loyal they believe one bae isn't enough
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by ItzTun3chi(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
Yewandequeen:
4 things i know about them is that 1. They are not romantic 2.Not as caring as igbo men are#no tribalism pls 3 can be so stingy too 4. They ain't just loyal they believe one bae isn't enough
not all racial bigot.just the ones you know angry
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Yewandequeen(f): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
ItzTun3chi:

not all racial bigot.just the ones you know angry
in English pls?
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Yewandequeen:
4 things i know about them is that
1. They are not romantic
2.Not as caring as igbo men are#no tribalism pls
3 can be so stingy too
4. They ain't just loyal they believe one bae isn't enough
They're not romantic you say, well I guess you jammed 'Non-Yoruba' type of Yoruba guys... We don't learn to be romantic, it's inbred in us...
As for your remaining points, I see fallacious claims as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Yewandequeen(f): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
emitoz:

They're not romantic you say, well I guess you jammed 'Non-Yoruba' type of Yoruba guys... We don't learn to be romantic, it's inbred in us...
tongue
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by fayemi56(m): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
good write up. proud to be a Yoruba boy.
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Free101(m): 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
@ op, I didnt read through your espistle but seriously, Yoruba boys sucks at relationships. Just as someone says, they are not romantic (telling you this from experience, stayed with Yorubas for a long time and am partly one; from my mommas side). They are also not adventurious; 90% of my Yoruba friends don't believe in giving a lady heads and performing some stunts in the inner chamber apart from the status quo. The ones you see the ladies dying for are the ones that are exposed, especially to other tribes and sometimes, the rich ones.
But am still proud of my Yoruba blood, because no be any Yoruba girl go date Igbo guy; so I do tell them am Olaitan instead of the Chukwudi I normally use.
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Yewandequeen:
4 things i know about them is that 1. They are not romantic 2.Not as caring as igbo men are#no tribalism pls 3 can be so stingy too 4. They ain't just loyal they believe one bae isn't enough
How many have you dated exactly
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by christopher123(m): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2016
Free101:
@ op, I didnt read through your espistle but seriously, Yoruba boys sucks at relationships. Just as someone says, they are not romantic (telling you this from experience, stayed with Yorubas for a long time and am partly one; from my mommas side). They are also not adventurious; 90% of my Yoruba friends don't believe in giving a lady heads and performing some stunts in the inner chamber apart from the status quo. The ones you see the ladies dying for are the ones that are exposed, especially to other tribes and sometimes, the rich ones.
But am still proud of my Yoruba blood, because no be any Yoruba girl go date Igbo guy; so I do tell them am Olaitan instead of the Chukwudi I normally use.

Such a pity
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 16, 2016
Bia op kooletsa edit ur post. Why cram up all the points like ur mincing the page?
If na my kain lecturer you write this one for exam, he would just pity you and give you 20/60(no matter how plausible ur points are) for at least the effort you put into writing
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Free101(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2016
christopher123:

Such a pity
What is pitiable there biko?
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by christopher123(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2016
Free101:

What is pitiable there biko?

A whole lot nna, the question is
IBU onye igbo ka obu onye Yoruba ?

Za m
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Free101(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2016
christopher123:

A whole lot nna, the question is
IBU onye igbo ka obu onye Yoruba ?

Za m
o onye Igbo kam bu, but mma'm bu Yoruba. Don't get wrong, am proud of both heritage, but I refer to myself as an Igbo man.
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Lol grin Yoruba boys again!
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Yewandequeen(f): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ioannes:

How many have you dated exactly
like 3 and I v friends that has dated them and I have yoruba boys who r my friends that I know how they r when dating
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Yewandequeen(f): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
emitoz:

undecided
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Yewandequeen(f): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
oops sorry I forgot to add one other thing I know about them.

They love cos of the food U cook#yoruba men ! very saprophytic in nature angry
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Yewandequeen:

like 3 and I v friends that has dated them and I have yoruba boys who r my friends that I know how they r when dating

OK. so considering the fact that there are about 75-90million Yorubas world wide and safe to assume that a third of them, say, 30million are male and youths, what percentage do you think the 3 you dated and let's say the ten or twenty that your friends have dated will fall in.

do the math.

no need to impugn a whole ethnic group because of the behaviour if a few wayward rascals.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Yewandequeen(f): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ioannes:

OK. so considering the fact that there are about 75-90million Yorubas world wide and safe to assume that a third of them, say, 30million are male and youths, what percentage do you think the 3 you dated and let's say the ten or twenty that your friends have dated will fall in.

do the math.

no need to [b][/b]impugn a whole ethnic group[b][/b]because of the behaviour if a few wayward rascals.

dear am not at the bolded.
So u suld know am a yoruba lady and will get married to a yoruba man sometimes later.

Ths is all in a manner of discussion and observation #noharmintended
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
And I didn't know I can blush. Proudly Yoruba!
cc ipledge10, stfu too
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by sweetgala(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Enough of this demonization of Yoruba men, however can I kindly observe that the Femi and Wale of this world are responsible for over 50% of the heartbreaks

All my cousins and friends called Femi seem to be lady magnets, the Wale have sweet mouths that can collect Michelle from Barack Obama
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Yewandequeen:

dear am not at the bolded.
So u suld know am a yoruba lady and will get married to a yoruba man sometimes later.

Ths is all in a manner of discussion and observation #noharmintended

sure. no probs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Love Drinking ‘spérm’, It Cures My Illness” – Young Lady Makes Unbelievable C / "Is Adultery In Any Way Better Than Masturbation?.." / Can He Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.