Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? (2668 Views)

Tips to stop people adding you on whatsapp groups / I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? / Mobile 'yes' Is Not Working In My Blog. What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by tfcinvests: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2016
are u listening to what everyone is saying?
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
tfcinvests:
are u listening to what everyone is saying?
yea, but will wave off some subsequently.
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by tfcinvests: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
@bossforeva maybe you just should start,my friend launched his site this week and with email marketing with emails i supplied,with just 4000emails he sent over the past 3days he has over 100 people drawn to his business so since you know email marketing well key into it...50% of my biz clients i'v ever gotten on the web i get thru this method so i know this strategy would work for you
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Efewestern: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Bossforeva:
from my reviews, they are quick in responding to complaints, also, I heard Hostgator and BlueHost do have issues at times.

Am using Hostgator , They are quite okay.. i suggest you start with Hostgator... Unless you ain't aiming high... And 300k for a start aint a bad idea, but you shouldn't invest much on a new blog, All you need is constant Updating then maybe after some months you run some ads on Top sites likE Nl e.tc
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2016
Efewestern:

Am using Hostgator , They are quite okay.. i suggest you start with Hostgator... Unless you ain't aiming high... And 300k for a start aint a bad idea, but you shouldn't invest much on a new blog, All you need is constant Updating then maybe after some months you run some ads on Top sites likE Nl e.tc
pls what do you mean by aiming high?
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Donkenzy47(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2016
Efewestern:

Yes, you are right about using Hostgator, but i heard hostgator requires some kind of verification if you are using a mastercard from Nigeria. They will require you to send them a scanned copy of you National ID Card, International Passport, Drivers License or any other Government issued ID Card ana photograph of you holding your Mastercard.
How true is that?
Thanks
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Donkenzy47(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Bossforeva:
He means 'unless you are not planning for your site to be getting huge traffic (unique pageviews monthly).
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by tfcinvests: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2016
@Bossforeva just started working on 15 sites here that of mine and my friends i will be glad to take your project onstream,can you walk let's talk about your project in "toe-toe" Are u in Lag?
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by charsobodo(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
@ OP don't allow anybody sweet talk you into parting with your hard earned cash, you need just 3 things which are fresh content, be grounded in SEO & a blog marketing or promotion strategy. All that was mentioned above you can easily learn them online for free, so guy keep your money & get to work...
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Mayfrank(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Bossforeva:
More Ideas pls.
Hmm... After all that has been said, I have a few ideas myself. You av the idea and capital, a wonderful sum at that. The next thing should be delicate planning.
Which involves
1. The team
2. The audience
3. The tools
4. The strategy and other things

As a digital strategist, I av learnt that you dont rush into such things.

For assistance on going about it my way, you can call me on 07062357566. No whatsapp for now.
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Donkenzy47:

He means 'unless you are not planning for your site to be getting huge traffic (unique pageviews monthly).
pls is the traffic a function of the webhost? You mean Whogohost will limit my Traffic?
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by redcliff: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
tfcinvests:
@Bossforeva just started working on 15 sites here that of mine and my friends i will be glad to take your project onstream,can you walk let's talk about your project in "toe-toe" Are u in Lag?

you are just too funny. I have read your posts from the first to the last on this thread and my man, I can assure you that you are just applying a generic formula to the ops problems. One very certain thing I can assure you of is that there is no one best way to actually blow a blog or a website with similar intentions. Even the assembly of people would not even be a guarantee to get the job done. I have worked in a team as a graphic designer for an A list superstar who owns a website in Nigeria that delves into this blogging thing and even with every resources, the website failed woefully. Its not about money or even assembling the right folks because I can assure you that our team was super formidable (to the very letter). Right now, the real problem is, just like pure water business the blogosphere is too saturated with trash. nobody even cares about these blogs anymore because they have nothing to offer. only a handful are doing pretty good for themselves. So I ask, whats the reason you are doing this? if its for the money forget making money from it. You have a 70-30 chance of failing.

to be honest, left to me, I would not even do a blog if I wanted to even own a website.
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
redcliff:

you are just too funny. I have read your posts from the first to the last on this thread and my man, I can assure you that you are just applying a generic formula to the ops problems. One very certain thing I can assure you of is that there is no one best way to actually blow a blog or a website with similar intentions. Even the assembly of people would not even be a guarantee to get the job done. I have worked in a team as a graphic designer for an A list superstar who owns a website in Nigeria that delves into this blogging thing and even with every resources, the website failed woefully. Its not about money or even assembling the right folks because I can assure you that our team was super formidable (to the very letter). Right now, the real problem is, just like pure water business the blogosphere is too saturated with trash. nobody even cares about these blogs anymore because they have nothing to offer. only a handful are doing pretty good for themselves. So I ask, whats the reason you are doing this? if its for the money forget making money from it. You have a 70-30 chance of failing.

to be honest, left to me, I would not even do a blog if I wanted to even own a website.
Chill....
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Donkenzy47(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2016
Bossforeva:
pls is the traffic a function of the webhost? You mean Whogohost will limit my Traffic?
am not directly saying that whigohost will limit your traffic, am just saying that with such hosting companies, when you exceed your monthly bandwidth, you site will be down. That's why a lot of people still go back to blogger and free wordpress after using self hosted wordpress for a while.
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by tfcinvests: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
@redcliff dont you think ur judging me by your standards and you just feel like criticizing me.Anyway internet is cheap.I have started 55 businesses and crossed into millions in and out using the strategies i listed here

Should i sent you a screenshot of my account ?
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by WEMS(f): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
pm me if you wish to double the amount you budget yearly...legit as should..08064919517
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by redcliff: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
tfcinvests:
@redcliff dont you think ur judging me by your standards and you just feel like criticizing me.Anyway internet is cheap.I have started 55 businesses and crossed into millions in and out using the strategies i listed here

Should i sent you a screenshot of my account ?

Lol. Thats not necessary bros. Im just saying that there is actuallu no formula to blow a website up
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 23, 2016
Donkenzy47:

am not directly saying that whigohost will limit your traffic, am just saying that with such hosting companies, when you exceed your monthly bandwidth, you site will be down. That's why a lot of people still go back to blogger and free wordpress after using self hosted wordpress for a while.

pls how do one know when the Bandwidth is exceeded. I plan on purchasing their highest plan.
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Donkenzy47(m): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2016
Bossforeva:
pls how do one know when the Bandwidth is exceeded. I plan on purchasing their highest plan.
Well, i dont know much about that, but i will advise you get some successful bloggers and learn from them, make them gour friends, ask them questions directly, am sure they will be willing to help. Some will advise you stay with blogger until you get a significant amount of traffic, so it all depends on you to either neglect or accept the advice.
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by tfcinvests: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
@redcliff pls stop bashing me let me be..i dey very busy these days
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Efewestern: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2016
Donkenzy47:

Yes, you are right about using Hostgator, but i heard hostgator requires some kind of verification if you are using a mastercard from Nigeria. They will require you to send them a scanned copy of you National ID Card, International Passport, Drivers License or any other Government issued ID Card ana photograph of you holding your Mastercard.
How true is that?
Thanks

Hello bro, sorry i didn't reply you on time , hardly visit this forum.. well back to your question.

Yes You must verify you are the owner of the master card.. i verified mine . but it was quite easy.. below are the stuff i used

1. My National I.D card with the name of the master card on it.

2. they requested i scan the master card i used

3. An ATM receipt.. or bank statement

that what i used. HostGator are really trying. you can give them a try..
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Efewestern: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2016
Bossforeva:

Hi, i mean you can't be aiming 5000k pageviews a month and still be thinking of a Nigeria host.. Nigeria hosting are meant for small or individual blog.. and yours ain't such.. foreign host gonna give you a large disk quota, let's say 1TB and unlimited bandwidth (Fair usage) Can any local host give you that?
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Donkenzy47(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Efewestern:

Hello bro, sorry i didn't reply you on time , hardly visit this forum.. well back to your question.

Yes You must verify you are the owner of the master card.. i verified mine . but it was quite easy.. below are the stuff i used

1. My National I.D card with the name of the master card on it.

2. they requested i scan the master card i used

3. An ATM receipt.. or bank statement

that what i used. HostGator are really trying. you can give them a try..
Thank you very much. But my National ID card is not yet ready, i have the laminated one( not the transaction slip ooo) , i mean the one that that contains my NIN, can i use it.
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Efewestern: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Donkenzy47:

Thank you very much. But my National ID card is not yet ready, i have the laminated one( not the transaction slip ooo) , i mean the one that that contains my NIN, can i use it.

Do you have Voters card or any National Stuff? If yes, then you are good to go
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Donkenzy47(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Efewestern:

Do you have Voters card or any National Stuff? If yes, then you are good to go
There's. actually a mistake in my voters card. 'e' was used instead of 'u' so i cant use it. and i dont have any other national means of identification.
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Efewestern: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Donkenzy47:

There's. actually a mistake in my voters card. 'e' was used instead of 'u' so i cant use it. and i dont have any other national means of identification.

You don't have driving licence?.. you can use the voters card.. hope the other names are spelt well?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need USA Number For Whatsapp Activation / Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? / Adsense Lodge Whatsapp Group And Cmedics Are Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.