Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial (29705 Views)

Defection To APC: Sack Andy Uba In 24 Hours, Senate PDP Caucus Tells Saraki / Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Harfisco(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Courrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt! I RISE

3 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Brugo(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
...Saraki should hire PA Chukwudi44, and let them proceed to the Biafran Court Of Appeal for justice..

Lwkmd. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well, that's the only court that would recognize sharp practices as "bizinesi".

9 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
Upon his army of SANs...no rest for the wicked

6 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by lokomo: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chai Saraki!!! Which kind Luck be dis. Na MUMU luck abi na FOOLISH luck make govt no kill dis man o.

4 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by rusher14: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:

You are the one suffering from delusion of grandeur.This case would remain in court until the new CCB act comes in place.I though you were the ones abusing the judge because the judgement now favours you he is suddenly upright

He only fears what might become of his career should he rule against common Law principles.

The matter should never have been brought before his court.

3 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by HRich(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Dem don finish Saraki

4 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by simongonner: 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
Abeg make Una recommend Saraki come my private court?? I need to make quick money please

2 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by GreekDon: 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
So Pa Chukwudi is already anticipating amended CCB law so that Saraki will walk free?

5 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
izospindle:
saraki reminds me of Jonathan......because it is obvious the gods are not on his side....he would have been patient and not push him self to the spot light since he has so many worms in this closet ......i don't think he will survive

If you know the Saraki's well, you will discover that they have a Napoleon complex, they believe they rule by divine right over lesser people. Like the emperor Napoleon who destroyed his army by taking on the Russian army in winter and disconnecting his supply lines Saraki over reached by short changing his own party so early in the day.

Hubris catches up with people like this in the end. He didn't need the Speaker job to prepare himself for 2019. Now he has burnt his bridges. The PDP may use him but even they don't trust him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by spako4(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Saraki : Dino Melaye,what is the next step?
Dino Melaye:we move for impeachment of MR PRESIDENT.

5 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by 9jatriot(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
You guys underestimate this guy. He is a drowning man, he will clutch at any straw and that makes him very dangerous. You see his next attempt at modifying the law just to suit his purpose. He sees this fight as a personal fight between him and Tinubu.
Now this is the part that has got me thinking, if Tinubu is as corrupt as he is made to look, why has Saraki not been able to drag him down??
jaybee3:
Saraki might actually resign after this because there isn't any way out from this

5 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Kimoni: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
jaybee3:

The image should still be the same (as expected) when used since the underlying code hasn't changed.

cry

You can just type this : ' ( without the spacing

So there's nothing I can do to remove it?
Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by oneitalia: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
This ilorin man is running from pillar to post to evade this CCT trial.. Now, his puppets in the senate were trying to ammend the laws again? Bukola go face the music and let them find you guilty.. you have been enjoying the loot all these years. Barawo!

5 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Beeman1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Goke7:

Jesus Christ, hope am not the only one that saw this post.
hahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by balo2rule(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
Looking forward to read his resignation letter First thing on Monday............................................this will possible if he has shame.

2 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by 9jatriot(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
He is at the mercy of PDP and has become an ordinary tool (screw driver) in their hands. Useful only to destabilise APC. APC so far has not played the kind of smart politics expected of them after successfully removing an incumbent in a nation like Nigeria, their action after that has fallen below par.
Next stop for Saraki is the amended CCB law, lets us see how that will go.
greenpasture:

If you know the Saraki's well, you will discover that they have a Napoleon complex, they believe they rule by divine right over lesser people. Like the emperor Napoleon who destroyed his army by taking on the Russian army in winter and disconnecting his supply lines Saraki over reached by short changing his own party so early in the day.

Hubris catches up with people like this in the end. He didn't need the Speaker job to prepare himself for 2019. Now he has burnt his bridges. The PDP may use him but even they don't trust him.

2 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by habsydiamond(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
from the pix he knows he is guity but want to use tortoise sense. oga arrange ursef oo. afefe ti fe ati ri furo adiye.

3 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by DedeNkem: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
Why hasn't he been arrested yet? They let him sit in his office and delay his arraignment with frivolous law suits as long as he wants.

Can this happen to an ordinary poor citizen? No!
Justice is not fair in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by jaybee3(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
Kimoni:

So there's nothing I can do to remove it?

Not really since you can't access the source codes
Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by LocalChamp: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

5 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by sunsplash99(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
The case of saraki can be interpreted as when the monkey is destined to die, all the trees would be slippery.

7 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by arireirede: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
He should stop running around to stop his trial nd apologise to Nigerians nd resign hounourably.
Saraki is a gonner.

6 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
rusher14:

He only fears what might become of his career should he rule against common Law principles.

The matter should never have been brought before his court.

story story story!!! don't worry the next case would be brought to the APC Judge Mary Abang!!! tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by arireirede: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
He who disobeyed the king die with the sword of the king.

5 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Ngasky(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
...Saraki should hire PA Chukwudi44, and let them proceed to the Biafran Court Of Appeal for justice..

Ngene did you want to send chukwudi to his early grave? you know that he is not intelligent enough to handle such a case.

3 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by simongonner: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:

story story story!!! don't worry the next case would be brought to the APC Judge Mary Abang!!! tongue tongue tongue
Haha Saraki puppet how Market

1 Like

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by ashjay001(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
AdeniyiA:
Saraki has turned Sarekiri...(run about) ...
He has wittingly and unwittingly pronounced a guilty sentence on himself through his corrupt moves.. He's now being forced by liars...oops!,sorry, lawyers to vomit all illegally acquired wealth. Seriously Saraki is about to loose all, the spirits of all he's cheated/killed are crying for vengeance

Unfortunately, saraki is yet to get the memo saying he will probably loose all! See the current moves by d senate?

As much as I dislike him, u can only admire his never say die attitude! That is d stuff of which motivational books are written: never give up trying! U almost wish he succeeds, just to show them! But, Baba God, pls finish d shameless, arrogant mofo!

To he.ll with criminally inclined motivation!

2 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by senatordave1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Saraki can appeal to ecowas court lyk dasuki 4 all I care.but he must go down.we all know he's guilty.chukwudi,decamp from the saraki camp before its too late

2 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by rusher14: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:

What case?

If she has a price for dispensing justice she would soon be defrocked.

This is 2016 with a new government and resolve.

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by modath(f): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
greenpasture:

Hubris catches up with people like this in the end. [b]He didn't need the Speaker job to prepare himself for 2019. Now he has burnt his bridges./b] The PDP may use him but even they don't trust him.

Bravo, you made two valuable points but one is on point while the other is subject to a number of factors!

1. Saratiff needs something on the national stage to "announce" himself as a contender.

His 7th senate stint, drawing attention to the subsidy scam & #savebagega drama didn't generate the kind of buzz that could have propelled him..

2. PDP's only use for him is as a spoiler, he has shown that loyalty & discernment are not words he is familiar with!!!

Once he loses that seat!! Game over

*sidebar*..... He has lost weight, he is a deeply troubled man, he is only putting up a bold face!!

4 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by LemonBoy1: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Why are we Igbos the only one supporting Saraki? Even his people in Kwara state have opposed him but we seem to be the only one supporting him. Some of my Ummuna brothers have even gone ahead to give him a Chieftaincy title as the new Eze Ndigbo of Biafra

chaiiii, photo shopped picture. onye awusa/onye ofe mmanu in disguise..... lmfao

1 Like

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by NovusHomo(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
izospindle:
saraki reminds me of Jonathan......because it is obvious the gods are not on his side....he would have been patient and not push him self to the spot light since he has so many worms in this closet ......i don't think he will survive

And that, my friend, is the tragedy of Nigeria; a country led by thieves, rapists, pedophiles, land-grabbers, "area boys", drug barons, certificate forgers, 419ers, et al.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NIMASA: I Am Not Aware Of Peterside’s Sack - Amaechi / DICON Partners With Innoson Vehicles In Producing Military Hardware (Photos) / At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.